PDA

View Full Version : It's Already 2AM: 12th? 14th? Edition... Time to consult your Financial Advisers!!!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67

Blurr Cube
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 10:17
Well, Jake uses dint. That is not even in any of the Indian or Chinese dialects, let alone English.

Jake, if your mother (or father) ever reads this forum - and more to the point, your "contributions", I bet they would be totally ashamed to say that you are their 15/16 year old son.

We all have been trying, for quiet a while, to get you to grow some balls and actually contribute in a nice fashion. Helping you out with your spellings, grammar, you name it. We even have people who don't speak English as their first language who can type with no issues, kudos to them. If you are mentally challenged, you could at least say so. However you prance about, like a spoiled kid, who cares not for anybody helping you.

I will totally stand by Melody on this and rake you over the coals until you start acting your age.

I blame cellphones and texting and SMS. Kids (and some adults) use shortcuts to get your message in with as few characters as possible.

Jill-of-all-Trades
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 10:18
Morning Martin :D

AngryCorgi
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 10:19
Oi, Martin.

Harm
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 10:20
Martin is in demand....

Geoff_Shawcross
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 10:20
I blame cellphones and texting and SMS. Kids (and some adults) use shortcuts to get your message in with as few characters as possible.

I've noticed that with alot of people. Glad I'm not usually one of them. I'll usually use the correct spelling and grammer when texting and such, even if it results in a longer message. It only takes an extra few seconds to type anyways.

Harm
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 10:23

I've noticed that with alot of people. Glad I'm not usually one of them. I'll usually use the correct spelling and grammer when texting and such, even if it results in a longer message. It only takes an extra few seconds to type anyways.

Farlet, that is no excuse to bugger up:

Your & You're
Hear & Here
Their & There

etc.

I agree, Geoff, I will always spell out a text message in full. It is respectful, and doesn't make you look like a total moron.

p.s. alot is not a word ;) - I shall let this one slip by, like I never read the word...

AngryCorgi
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 10:23
Those who were paying attention: the Traveling Film Competition will occur in early September!

Jill-of-all-Trades
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 10:24

I rarely use "text" spelling. If I do, it's for speed or space only. And then it's limited to "words" like R U.

AngryCorgi
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 10:25
OUT TO LUNCH...be back in 15...

FJ LOVE
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 10:26
I used to have a Spyderco Harpy...

http://spyderco.com/pix/products/large/C08_L.jpg

...it was my Endura replacement, but I lost it overseas.

Mine was an early Harpy, though, and didn't have the stupid company logo on the blade. I like it fine on the handle, but it looks unprofessional and cheap on the blade, IMO.

Pffft , you call that a knife, my friend makes knives for the military with unbreakable Patented three angle points ;)

http://www.beshknives.com/besh-wedge.php

Geoff_Shawcross
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 10:26
Farlet, that is no excuse to bugger up:

Your & You're
Hear & Here
Their & There

etc.

I agree, Geoff, I will always spell out a text message in full. It is respectful, and doesn't make you look like a total moron.

p.s. alot is not a word ;) - I shall let this one slip by, like I never read the word...

DANGIT!! I always for get to put the space in there! :lol:

Most of the time, my spelling mistakes that pop up on here or else where, are just do to typing to fast and hitting "post" before I get a chance to check it over......hehe.

jetta-the-hut
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 10:27

i'm union, i get an hour. :p

Harm
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 10:27
I do the same thing, Geoff. Then I hit that edit button hoping nobody has quoted me before I can get that edit in!! :D

Harm
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 10:28
i'm union, i get an hour. :p

bw!bw!bw!

Wait a second. I am non-union. I can take as long as I want.

Geoff_Shawcross
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 10:28
Pffft , you call that a knife, my friend makes knives for the military with unbreakable Patented three angle points ;)

http://www.beshknives.com/besh-wedge.php

Martin, you want to try that again? I'm getting a "404 error" for that link. ;)

Geoff_Shawcross
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 10:29
I do the same thing, Geoff. Then I hit that edit button hoping nobody has quoted me before I can get that edit in!! :D

Hehe....Same here. Sometimes it even works. :lol:

jetta-the-hut
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 10:31
bw!bw!bw!

Lunch is awesome and even better when you're not rushed.:lol:

Geoff_Shawcross
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 10:34

It most certainly is. Wish I got more than 30 minutes for my lunch break. Oh well.

vipergts831
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 10:35
You'll be ok. Pick your battles.

what's wrong with it? hehe

read my statement carefully... I ordered it in my dreams

I am not really sure what to do once the 3541LS reaches $5xx... I might grab it first over the 16-35mm haha

relax Omar, watch your heart :lol:

Her Side of the Story: "I don't know what he's so bent out of shape about...HEY LOOK AT THOSE SHOES!"

Fixed it for ya...

LOL! :lol: Women are good at selective hearing. :lol::lol:;)

Omar... first Nikon event for August is on August 4. they have a big event in Europe in the place where they announced the D5100 :lol: its just a week away :D

:lol: Its been all settled. Went for a quick ride. Came to my senses. Im heading to the Yankee game at 1pm so ill swing by with my friend to pick up the camera. Then heading to the MLS all star game vs Manchester United (Harms favorite team!!!)

Jill-of-all-Trades
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 10:36

It's working for me.

Geoff_Shawcross
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 10:36
Well, I'm off to work. Have a good day everyone! :cool:

vipergts831
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 10:37
Oh steven that nikon event in early August will probably be a P&S one. :)

Geoff_Shawcross
It's working for me.

Hehe.....Just tried it again and it's working for me too now.

Blurr Cube
bw!bw!bw!

Martini lunches I bet. Heh. :p

jetta-the-hut
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 10:38
:lol: Its been all settled. Went for a quick ride. Came to my senses. Im heading to the Yankee game at 1pm so ill swing by with my friend to pick up the camera. Then heading to the MLS all star game vs Manchester United (Harms favorite team!!!)

hows the new stadium working out, I'm trying to plan a family trip to come up and see a game, but it probably wont be until next year sometime.

vipergts831
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 10:38

This! My father said good handwriting also went out the window with this. He has great cursive and the only reason why my sister and i have legible handwriting is due to him placing us in calligraphy classes when we were young.

FJ LOVE
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 10:40
morning FJ

Morning Martin. ;)

Good morning Martin!

Morning Martin :D

Oi, Martin.

Martin is in demand....

i see i missed you guys schooling Jake, i have a theory, i'm starting to think that he does this to give us something to spam about :lol:

vipergts831
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 10:40
hows the new stadium working out, I'm trying to plan a family trip to come up and see a game, but it probably wont be until next year sometime.

Its a very nice stadium. Not a bad view in the building. With that said i miss the old stadium. It just felt louder. As if the fans were right on top of the field. This one is spaced out more. It is also a bit colder in the spirit sense. Maybe i just miss the history of the old place :(

Let me know when you come up. Ill get a ticket myself considering i live right across the river from it. So a quick 15 minute bus ride and im there :)

Harm
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 10:41

It most certainly is. Wish I got more than 30 minutes for my lunch break. Oh well.

Yes, I like to meet up with my wife for lunch now and then. She works about 1-1.5 miles away from me. Always nice on a lovely day.

Then heading to the MLS all star game vs Manure

You are so dead to me :D Hope the MLS cream the scum.

Martini lunches I bet. Heh. :p

But of coursche. Schaken, not schtirred :D

AngryCorgi
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 10:42
Came to my senses. Im heading to the Yankee game at 1pm...

If you came to your sense, why on Earth are you bothering to watch a Yankees game? :lol:

Gonna see if the Mariners can manage to lose 17 straight games?? ;)

jetta-the-hut
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 10:42
i see i missed you guys schooling Jake, i have a theory, i'm starting to think that he does this to give us something to spam about :lol:
they didn't just school him,they ran him off!

vipergts831
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 10:43
bw!bw!bw!

WIN! bw!:lol:

vipergts831
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 10:43
If you came to your sense, why on Earth are you bothering to watch a Yankees game? :lol:

Gonna see if the Mariners can manage to lose 17 straight games?? ;)

I like to witness history ;) :lol:

vipergts831
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 10:45
Yes, I like to meet up with my wife for lunch now and then. She works about 1-1.5 miles away from me. Always nice on a lovely day.

You are so dead to me :D Hope the MLS cream the scum.

But of coursche. Schaken, not schtirred :D

I knew you would like that Harm ;) :lol:

I catch lunch with Mayra as well from time to time. She works on wall street which is about a 15 minute train ride. Considering im not union i can take as much time as i need ;)

FJ LOVE
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 10:46

here Geoff try this :oops:

http://www.beshknives.com/
(http://www.beshknives.com/besh-wedge.php)

jetta-the-hut
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 10:46
Dont worry about the Mariners, Key West is looking for a new baseball team, but they just want more pro balls in thier area. They can even dress in drag for the games.

Blurr Cube
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 10:49

No. He is using us so he can spam back. Heh. :p

vipergts831
Dont worry about the Mariners, Key West is looking for a new baseball team, but they just want more pro balls in there area. They can even dress in drag for the games.

:lol::lol::lol:

I love when i go on business to California and someone mentions they are a yankee fan. I look at them and ask one question "Have you ever visited yankee stadium?" 99% of the time the answer is no. I change the subject after that :lol:

FJ LOVE
they didn't just school him,they ran him off!

yes i noticed :lol:

Blurr Cube
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 10:51

Oh so that's why you were in a huff about having the camera. You wanted to take pics of the game, right?

AngryCorgi
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 10:52

Tell me if you see any of these guys:

http://cdn.bleacherreport.com/images_root/image_pictures/0129/8501/eagles_fan_bag_on_head_crop_340x234.jpg

Those would be Mariners fans, right about now...

vipergts831
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 10:53
Oh so that's why you wer in a huff about having the camera. You wanted to take pics of the game, right?

Not of the Yankee game but of the MLS All Star game which I'm headed to afterwards. Harm asked me to take pictures of his favorite players on Manchester United who are facing the MLS All Stars. ;) :D

jetta-the-hut
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 10:55

I love when i go on business to California and someone mentions they are a yankee fan. I look at them and ask one question "Have you ever visited yankee stadium?" 99% of the time the answer is no. I change the subject after that :lol:

my wife and i are both having a hard time making the plans to come up. We both saw a game when we were 10-13 years old and its going to be missed. I wanted my 2 kids to experience it but its time for new memories. I took them to a braves game, it was awesome but it wasn't the yankees.

vipergts831
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 10:56

http://cdn.bleacherreport.com/images_root/image_pictures/0129/8501/eagles_fan_bag_on_head_crop_340x234.jpg

You follow baseball Tom?

Harm
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 10:58
Not of the Yankee game but of the MLS All Star game which I'm headed to afterwards. Harm asked me to take pictures of his favorite players on Manchester United who are facing the MLS All Stars. ;) :D

You are dead to me in the afterlife too, Omar!!

Manure = The Scum

AngryCorgi

You follow baseball Tom?

Hell yeah! My Rangers are doin' OK right now -- not fantastic, just OK.

vipergts831
my wife and i are both having a hard time making the plans to come up. We both saw a game when we were 10-13 years old and its going to be missed. I wanted my 2 kids to experience it but its time for new memories. I took them to a braves game, it was awesome but it wasn't the yankees.

You will really enjoy the new stadium. The Yankee museum is a great touch. Many artifacts on display with something for everyone. The first floor concession stands have famous picture taken of yankee games. Nice touches through out.

vipergts831
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 11:00
You are dead to me in the afterlife too, Omar!!

Manure = The Scum

bw!:D:D:D:D

Hell yeah! My Rangers are doin' OK right now -- not fantastic, just OK.

You guys pounded the twins! :shock:

No, it's not a zip code. It's the number of runs scored by the rangers in the first 5 innings of that game! Third time in the history of the game that happens :shock:

Harm
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 11:00
Yankee Stadium is no Fenway Park, I've been told:
http://harm.smugmug.com/City-Life/Fenway/IMG6456/817776751_eHNoC-XL.jpg

vipergts831
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 11:01
Cramped up crap park!

jetta-the-hut
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 11:01
my wife wants to go whale watching in washington, i told her we can see a ton of whales right outside of any Nathens hotdogs stand, but the kids will pretty much over rule the whales for a yankees game!

Harm
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 11:03
I've never been to any other baseball stadia in the US. Not like I go anywhere to watch the baseball.

jetta-the-hut
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 11:04
Yankee Stadium is no Fenway Park, I've been told:
http://harm.smugmug.com/City-Life/Fenway/IMG6456/817776751_eHNoC-XL.jpg

look the outfielder plays at 2nd base. the netting is bigger than the whole field.

Jill-of-all-Trades
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 11:06
Only ball stadium I've been to is the Skydome (Rogers Centre now). Roof open all three times.

Harm
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 11:07
National Hotdog day today, apparently. They are giving away free Fenway Franks in town. nice. free lunch today :D

jetta-the-hut
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 11:08
I'd love to send bottle rockets towards the roof. the little kid in me wants to hit the roof.

Jill-of-all-Trades
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 11:09
National Hotdog day today, apparently. They are giving away free Fenway Franks in town. nice. free lunch today :D

Nice!!

AngryCorgi
bw!:D:D:D:D

You guys pounded the twins! :shock:

No, it's not a zip code. It's the number of runs scored by the rangers in the first 5 innings of that game! Third time in the history of the game that happens :shock:

And then CJ Wilson had his worse outing of the season last night and we lost by a run despite putting up 8 runs. That came out of nowhere, just like the crazy 20 run game. The offense is starting to click, but I'm still concerned about the pitching (particularly the middle relievers).

jetta-the-hut

i thought you were in England, i guess not:cool:

AngryCorgi
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 11:11

He is in New England.

jetta-the-hut
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 11:13
is that like Miami's name change to North Cuba? lol.

Harm
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 11:14

I am from Ye Olde England, but for right now, in Boston. Who knows, where next :D

He is in New England.

:lol::lol:

jetta-the-hut
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 11:22
I am from Ye Olde England, but for right now, in Boston. Who knows, where next :D

:lol::lol:

Bostons cool, i got to see Larry Brid play along time ago up there.

Just some of the worst drivers i've ever been around, i'd have to ride a bike.

AngryCorgi
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 11:24
Bostons cool, i got to see Larry Brid play along time ago up there.

WTF is Larry Brid? :lol:

jetta-the-hut
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 11:27
WTF is Larry Brid? :lol:

oops, Larry Bird.

Larry brid is the guy who wiped the sweat off the floor after Larry BIRD would try to dunk and fall over.

AngryCorgi
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 11:29
oops, Larry Bird.

Larry brid is the guy who wiped the sweat off the floor after Larry BIRD would try to dunk and fall over.

:lol:

20droger
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 11:57
Well, Jake uses dint. That is not even in any of the Indian or Chinese dialects, let alone English.

Jake, if your mother (or father) ever reads this forum - and more to the point, your "contributions", I bet they would be totally ashamed to say that you are their 15/16 year old son.

We all have been trying, for quiet a while, to get you to grow some balls and actually contribute in a nice fashion. Helping you out with your spellings, grammar, you name it. We even have people who don't speak English as their first language who can type with no issues, kudos to them. If you are mentally challenged, you could at least say so. However you prance about, like a spoiled kid, who cares not for anybody helping you.

I will totally stand by Melody on this and rake you over the coals until you start acting your age.
Well, "dint" is a valid English word. It just has nothing whatsoever to do with "did not."

20droger
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 12:00
Back in 15, eh? Okay, see you in a fortnight and a day.

Jill-of-all-Trades
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 12:03
Well, "dint" is a valid English word. It just has nothing whatsoever to do with "did not."

Jake knows full well that "dint" is the wrong word. I've called him out on it several times. I even posted the meaning of the word. But his response was essentially "that's what I use."

He knows he's wrong and he's too lazy to use the proper word.

jetta-the-hut
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 12:04
Back in 15, eh? Okay, see you in a fortnight and a day.

canadian?

20droger
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 12:06
canadian?
Nope! Educated American, which is almost the same thing.

AngryCorgi
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 12:07

Jake knows full well that "dint" is the wrong word. I've called him out on it several times. I even posted the meaning of the word. But his response was essentially "that's what I use."

He knows he's wrong and he's too lazy to use the proper word.

Ya'll be nice to Frickers. After all, not everyone was born with the luxury of a functional Temporal Lobe.

AngryCorgi
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 12:09
"He always speaks his mind, which explains why he is a man of few words."

Isn't that essentially Mr. Ed's motto? Of course you have to sub in "horse" for "man".

jetta-the-hut
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 12:10
Nope! Educated American, which is almost the same thing.

cool, i just saw the "eh" and thought maybe you were a north lander.

I'm a beach bum so my brains fried from the sun.:cool:

Harm
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 12:31
Just some of the worst drivers i've ever been around, i'd have to ride a bike.

some???? SOME?!?!

They are the worst drivers on the planet. I've had better driving experiences in India!!

They all jump yellows and reds. You're pulled over for doing 55 in a 55, and not 80mph. They blare their horns left, right, and centre. Turning signals? What are they?

jetta-the-hut
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 12:46
thats why thier called "Ma$$holes" because of the way they drive.

boy talk about a strong filter, it bleeped out *******s in the middle of m*******s

FJ LOVE
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 12:47

or blue jays fans, glad i don't watch baseball :lol:

AngryCorgi
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 12:48
or blue jays fans, glad i don't watch baseball :lol:

The Jays are WAYYY better than the sad-sack Mariners. :-P

Harm
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 12:53
thats why thier called "Ma$$holes" because of the way they drive.

boy talk about a strong filter, it bleeped out *******s in the middle of m*******s

Oh yeah, don't I know that about m*******s. :D:D

FJ LOVE
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 12:57
Ya'll be nice to Frickers. After all, not everyone was born with the luxury of a functional Temporal Lobe.

i agree, there is no reason to single someone out in our thread to hate on, not everyone ends up in university, i made a very good living using my hands not my academic skills ;)

AngryCorgi
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 13:01
i agree, there is no reason to single someone out in our thread to hate on, not everyone ends up in university, i made a very good living using my hands not my academic skills ;)

You never know...in 5-10 years we might all be woofin' down Fricker's Fried Chicken instead of KFC! :lol:

Harm
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 13:06
He brings it upon himself. Nobody is hating him. Just pointing out the bloody obvious.

jetta-the-hut
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 13:06

i didn't go to college and i make more than my wife and most of my family that spent 4+ years in one. I also have earned my keep with my hands.

Very respectable!!!

jdizzle
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 13:08
So, what's on the menu for Wednseday night? :)

Jill-of-all-Trades
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 13:17

But you can spell. And you have the attitude that allows you to better yourself.

FJ LOVE
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 13:18
You never know...in 5-10 years we might all be woofin' down Fricker's Fried Chicken instead of KFC! :lol:

here is a great example, my friends dad was a janitor who bought a plastic blow mould machine in the 70's and got the contract to build piggy banks for KFC (colonel sanders at the time)

today it is a billion dollar empire making plastic auto parts for all makes of cars and trucks, my friend owns the company since his dad passed away, he can't spell either :lol:

http://cgi.ebay.com/COLONEL-SANDERS-10-PLASTIC-BANK-KFC-1970S-MINT-/230602878560?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35b100ae60

Jill-of-all-Trades
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 13:20

Sloppy Joe's!!

jdizzle
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 13:21
I can buy one these for Jake. ;)

http://www.speaknspell.co.uk/speak_n_spell.gif

jdizzle
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 13:21
Sloppy Joe's!!
Sounds yummy! I'm having chicken pot pie.

Harm
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 13:22

bw!

jetta-the-hut
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 13:24
Sloppy Joe's!!

your avatar flips me out, i thought it was a big pile of dog turds and i had to look closer to see the toad. i'm at that age where i might need glasses.

Jill-of-all-Trades
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 13:26
here is a great example, my friends dad was a janitor who bought a plastic blow mould machine in the 70's and got the contract to build piggy banks for KFC (colonel sanders at the time)

today it is a billion dollar empire making plastic auto parts for all makes of cars and trucks, my friend owns the company since his dad passed away, he can't spell either :lol:

http://cgi.ebay.com/COLONEL-SANDERS-10-PLASTIC-BANK-KFC-1970S-MINT-/230602878560?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35b100ae60

If you have the capacity to learn, then you should. No one here is saying that Jake needs to go to university for 5 years. But while he's in high school, living on his parent's dime, the least he could do is learn the basics and apply them.

In this economy it is getting harder and harder to find a decent job. Handing in a resume that says you dropped out of high school and lists no work experience or qualifications is going to get it round filed.

FJ LOVE
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 13:28
i didn't go to college and i make more than my wife and most of my family that spent 4+ years in one. I also have earned my keep with my hands.

Very respectable!!!

i used to pull in 6 figures with grade nine education using my hands ;)

i have no idea JD, but i did order stuff from B&H today :lol:

But you can spell. And you have the attitude that allows you to better yourself.

Melody ,by excelling at spelling and english i find less people concern themselves with my education level and assume i'm a scholar :D

FJ LOVE
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 13:30

that might explain a thing or two ;)

jdizzle
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 13:30
bw!
Hehe! That toy is classic. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM8FcN0aAvU

Jill-of-all-Trades
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 13:31
your avatar flips me out, i thought it was a big pile of dog turds and i had to look closer to see the toad. i'm at that age where i might need glasses.

This is my pissed off toad :D

jdizzle
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 13:31
i have no idea JD, but i did order stuff from B&H today :lol:

Hehe! So, what did you buy? I finally put the order in for the Zeiss 35 f2. :)

jdizzle
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 13:32
Nice bokeh on that frog Melody. :)

jetta-the-hut
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 13:35

that thing is awesome

Jill-of-all-Trades
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 13:38
i used to pull in 6 figures with grade nine education using my hands ;)

Melody ,by excelling at spelling and english i find less people concern themselves with my education level and assume i'm a scholar :D

Getting into the trades allows for that. But you have to be good with your hands and have the right abilities to be able to do it. Nowadays, you have to have a high school education to get into an apprentice program. They allow you to start while you're still in high school, but you still need that diploma. And then you have to survive the training programs, which are not easy.

You nailed it. Having the ability to appear educated goes really, really far in life. Having the appearance of an uneducated bum is going to hurt, no matter what your actual grades might be.

Jill-of-all-Trades
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 13:40
Nice bokeh on that frog Melody. :)

Nifty Fifty!! :D

jetta-the-hut
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 13:41
i need another camera, i found a canon g6 for 59 dollars

Big Apple Photography
I will be leaving in one hour.. :( :cry: I don't wanna go to Italy...

AngryCorgi

Reminds me of this => http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zn7-fVtT16k

...at about 0:23 on the time marker...

jdizzle
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 13:42
Nifty Fifty!! :D
Impressive! Seriously. :cool:

AngryCorgi
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 13:42

I'd go for you, but I've got work to do. ;)

Jill-of-all-Trades
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 13:43

I'd go to Italy!

jetta-the-hut
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 13:43

I'll go in your place

jetta-the-hut
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 13:44

its hard to get anything done with such short arms, huh corgi?

jdizzle
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 13:45
i need another camera, i found a canon g6 for 59 dollars
Not bad for that price. :)

Reminds me of this => http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zn7-fVtT16k

...at about 0:23 on the time marker...
LOL! :lol:

Big Apple Photography
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 13:47

Reminds me of this... :lol::lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqx5bpsjKGM

FJ LOVE
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 13:53
Hehe! So, what did you buy? I finally put the order in for the Zeiss 35 f2. :)

a studio stand and some strobe reflectors i couldn't buy in canada, my dollar is up over the U.S. dollar now, time to buy :lol:

jdizzle
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 13:54
Reminds me of this... :lol::lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqx5bpsjKGM
Oh dear. :)

jdizzle
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 13:55
a studio stand and some strobe reflectors i couldn't buy in canada, my dollar is up over the U.S. dollar now, time to buy :lol:
Might as well take advantage of us. ;)

FJ LOVE
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 13:55

whatsa madda fo you, why you no wanna go :p

Big Apple Photography
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 14:01

I'll go in your place

Not a chance...

jetta-the-hut
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 14:04

the food gives him gas and its hard to shoot & poot at the same time.

FJ LOVE
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 14:04
Might as well take advantage of us. ;)

trying to help stimulate your economy :D

FJ LOVE
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 14:06
the food gives him gas and its hard to shoot & poot at the same time.

he's normally full of gas, we wouldn't notice ;)

AngryCorgi
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 14:06
Ben Franklin VS Billy Mays = Best Epic Rap Battle of History EVER!!! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAaE7sJahiw

Big Apple Photography
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 14:08

because it's a camp and there will be stupid people.... :mad: :mad: Screw them...

jetta-the-hut
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 14:11
because it's a camp and there will be stupid people.... :mad: :mad: Screw them...

maybe they wont speak english,like Frisk

AngryCorgi
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 14:12

You are headed to a stupid camp?

Harm
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 14:13

jetta-the-hut
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 14:13

LOL!!!!bw!

Harm
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 14:14
Free "Fenway Franks" in town today, and got to see the "world series" trophies they won over the past few years - absolutely NO IDEA who the player is. I don't care either:
http://harm.smugmug.com/photos/i-P9cxpbc/0/XL/i-P9cxpbc-XL.jpg

KenjiS
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 14:15
they removed the packing from my nose

Imagine that someone is pulling a 300mm f/2.8 out of your nostril

AngryCorgi
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 14:15
they removed the packing from my nose

Imagine that someone is pulling a 300mm f/2.8 out of your nostril

Dood...what was the surgery for??

vipergts831
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 14:17
Free "Fenway Franks" in town today, and got to see the "world series" trophies they won over the past few years - absolutely NO IDEA who the player is. I don't care either:

The Yankees would need two city blocks to showcase thier trophies :lol:

Harm
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 14:18

He wanted the same eye sight as the Terminator.

Harm

bw!

KenjiS

To fix it so i will eventually be able to breathe better, it will also remove things that were possibly obstructing these things called eustachian tubes, which was causing pressure in my ear (And a fullness in it) and also possibly causing or at the very least contributing to the dizziness problems i was having

FJ LOVE
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 14:19
Ben Franklin VS Billy Mays = Best Epic Rap Battle of History EVER!!! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAaE7sJahiw

that was good :lol:

Harm
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 14:20
Liverpool need a few more blocks than the Yankees (yet they haven't won the league in over 20 years :():

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/history/honours

Still an impressive haul of trophies

KenjiS
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 14:20
He wanted the same eye sight as the Terminator.

Funny enough it might help my eyesight a little too... (The swelling in the area can press against the muscles in your eyes and screw with eyesight..some people have actually had improved eyesight)

Theres a long list of stuff that people have had cured by this surgery, even though its primarily to help airway restriction theres a lot of other folks like me who had a laundry list of crappy symptoms and no relief, yet got this surgery and ended up feeling better

Its too soon to see to what extent it really will help me, but for right now the pressure in my ear is gone...I am lightheaded though but thats to be expected after having a huge chunk of my nose ground out with a dremel tool

FJ LOVE
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 14:21

rofl :lol:

vipergts831
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 14:22
Liverpool need a few more blocks than the Yankees (yet they haven't won the league in over 20 years :():

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/history/honours

Still an impressive haul of trophies

19 is more than 18 ;)

And 27 is more than 18 ;)

FJ LOVE
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 14:23

WAIT FOR IT :rolleyes:

Harm
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 14:23
Nice, Kenji. Last thing you need is imbalance and dizziness from those blocked tubes, just as a secondary result. That and being able to breathe easily will be great for you. I hope your recovery is swift.

FJ LOVE
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 14:24

D'oh, i knew it was coming :lol:

Harm
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 14:25
19 is more than 18 ;)

And 27 is more than 18 ;)

you said "trophies". Not leagues. There are many more cups there - and we aren't talking pointless community cups for sweeping the grounds around the stadium ;)

KenjiS
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 14:26
Nice, Kenji. Last thing you need is imbalance and dizziness from those blocked tubes, just as a secondary result. That and being able to breathe easily will be great for you. I hope your recovery is swift.

Few more weeks ahead of me for recovery...

As i said lightheaded because of the surgery stuff still, and possibly because of the painkillers which i plan to stop taking tonight hopefully...

vipergts831
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 14:31
you said "trophies". Not leagues. There are many more cups there - and we aren't talking pointless community cups for sweeping the grounds around the stadium ;)

:lol: league is all that matters. You have league champions and we have world series championships ;)

Big Apple Photography
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 14:34

I might run into some darn english creatures

Yep... I'll bring the brains to that camp... :lol::lol:

Big Apple Photography
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 14:38
bye...

I'll miss you guys....

jetta-the-hut
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 14:39
:lol: league is all that matters. You have league champions and we have world series championships ;)

so where are the pics from the game? you know since the Pinksocks tropheys were posted

jetta-the-hut
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 14:40
bye...

I'll miss you guys....

Bye, i'll work on your sig while your gone.

AngryCorgi
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 14:41
bye...

I'll miss you guys....

Enjoy Stupid Camp! Say "Hi!" to StealthyNinja for me if you see him there!

Harm
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 14:42
^hahahaha

FJ LOVE
27th of July 2011 (Wed), 14:45
Enjoy Stupid Camp! Say "Hi!" to StealthyNinja for me if you see him there!

LMAO :lol::lol::lol: