PDA

View Full Version : Anybody in the San Francisco Area?

taltalita
14th of May 2003 (Wed), 22:57
Thanks Danyal for the idea :-)

Would love to meet with other enthusiastic photographers in the Bay area... :-)

Tal

taltalita
14th of May 2003 (Wed), 22:59
Oops - read the name from the wrong post - I mean AB (the one who posted for a club in NY).

NILOLIGIST
15th of May 2003 (Thu), 00:00
taltalita,

Well, I think this is our photo club. We do more here probably than any club the meet weekly/monthly and we sure have a lot of fun, share information and learn from each other.

I would love to join a club but if I don't I won't care to much as long as I still have ALL of you.

Thanks to EVERYONE on this site, you have in one way or another helped me to learn, grow and have more passion for photography.

Thank you,

SpiDEX
15th of May 2003 (Thu), 01:47
taltalita wrote:
Thanks Danyal for the idea :-)

Would love to meet with other enthusiastic photographers in the Bay area... :-)

Tal

I live in San Jose ....

taltalita
15th of May 2003 (Thu), 04:12
Hey Niloligist,

I agree, this is an AWESOME place :-) I think I mentioned in another post that I am becoming addicted to this forum...

Anyhow, this is still virtual, as wonderful as it is, to me it does not replace direct interaction. Was just thinking it could be neat to meet up once in a while in a place with lots of photo-opps, share tricks, compare shots, teach and learn, whatever...

So, are you in SF?

And SpiDEX, I don't have a car, so getting to SJ is difficult for me, but if you're ever in the city, maybe you'd like to get together for a shooting session...?

:-)

Tal

Chardyboy
15th of May 2003 (Thu), 14:32
Probably not too relevant but.....we honeymooned in SF (for 3 nights anyway) and loved the place.

Have you been to the aquarium in SF? I took over 100 photos in there - just trying out different settings in the dark with thick glass etc. Quite a good learning curve.

We got the G3 as our wedding present.

We loved the place and vowed that we'd be back, along with Death Valley and probably Yosemite.....stuff Vegas though!!

Check out www.chardyboy.com for the photos.

Catchya Later

Dave