View Full Version : Ivana + Miguel are Married!!
30th of October 2011 (Sun), 19:22
30th of October 2011 (Sun), 19:27
Very well done. 1 and 2 are my favs. Not a fan of Miguel's expression in 5, but the composition is great.
30th of October 2011 (Sun), 20:20
These look nice.
That said, here's my take:
1. Nice, I like the directional window lighting you are getting in this one.
2. Not really crazy about this one. Her hand is chopped off. The shadows make her nose look funny. I would also clone out that outlet.
3. I would have just shot this centered.
4. Not sure I like this angle. It makes them look short. I would clone out the people on the upper right. (dress and black shadow)
5. I agree about his expression. Also, there's no connection between them other than the noise touching her cheek...
6. I like it. the only knit pick would be the crease on the veil, but sometimes that just can't be helped
30th of October 2011 (Sun), 21:32
just a question about your gear
any particular reason you went with 2 aps-c cameras
31st of October 2011 (Mon), 18:33
Thanks guys! i think i'm getting in the groove and found my style of wedding photography.
2nd of November 2011 (Wed), 01:13
awsome the number 6 love it :D
2nd of November 2011 (Wed), 10:24
Thank you :)
4th of November 2011 (Fri), 22:29
nicely done, love #1
5th of November 2011 (Sat), 01:26
Love the 2nd pic!
vBulletin® v3.6.12, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.