PDA

View Full Version : WTB Wireless Remote

corterlifecrisis
1st of December 2005 (Thu), 00:22
i'm looking for a wireless remotte for my d60. i know canon makes the lc-5, but i believe that's a lot of money i don't have. i checked ebay and there's one cheap no name one on there for about 100$. does anyone know any other cheaper (around $100) 3rd party wireless remotes? thanks!

fortinaa
1st of December 2005 (Thu), 13:48
Contact Jeff at this email: jefftmlau@hotmail.com

He sells the Adidt remotes. I got one for my 20D and it works great. Just ask if he has something available for what you need. I think I paid around $89.

corterlifecrisis
1st of December 2005 (Thu), 15:57
thank you!

fortinaa
2nd of December 2005 (Fri), 07:09
No problem. Post back and let us know if he has these available for other models. I know there was a big rush for them on the 20D, but I never checked into his other products.

supraintendent
2nd of December 2005 (Fri), 10:03
Hey thanks for the info! I was wondering about inexpensive 3rd party remotes for the 20d too. I mean I love Canon, don't get me wrong, but the Canon wireless seems like a complete ripoff IMHO. Anything I could literally build in my garage (if I wasn't so lazy,) is probably not worth $400. ;)

fortinaa
2nd of December 2005 (Fri), 13:15
Hey thanks for the info! I was wondering about inexpensive 3rd party remotes for the 20d too. I mean I love Canon, don't get me wrong, but the Canon wireless seems like a complete ripoff IMHO. Anything I could literally build in my garage (if I wasn't so lazy,) is probably not worth $400. ;)

Glad I could help someone out. So far, everyone says his customer service is great. If the unit arrives and doesn't function as it should, don't hesitate to send a courteous letter about it, and it will probably be replaced (some earlier units when they first came out were missing some functionality and were replaced with updated models).

foto202
3rd of December 2005 (Sat), 04:16
He sells the Adidt remotes. I got one for my 20D and it works great. Just ask if he has something available for what you need. I think I paid around $89.

I been thinking about that Adidt. because of its price. So, you are satisfied with it?

ae1969
3rd of December 2005 (Sat), 09:23
Well I just ordered one from him for my 20D......... very fast response and good communication.......and great price.

If it arrives with no glitches.......... he gets a 10 out of 10........