PDA

View Full Version : Seriously

Pekka
15th of February 2006 (Wed), 18:30
Does anyone KNOW what is going to happen in Canon scene in next 6 months? :) C'mon Canon reps, share something.

I'm looking forward to get a new/another 1D camera - not that I need it but it's always fun to have new stuff! And I like the smell of a new 1D - my Mark II smells more like work.

mrclark321
15th of February 2006 (Wed), 18:31
Does anyone KNOW what is going to happen in Canon scene in next 6 months? :) C'mon Canon reps, share something.

I'm looking forward to get a new/another 1D camera - not that I need it but it's always fun to have new stuff! And I like the smell of a new 1D - my Mark II smells more like work.

Then you can sell me your old one ;)

Citizensmith
15th of February 2006 (Wed), 20:17
Oh yeah, smelly cameras are a bad thing. I'll trade you for my Rebel D if you like. It smells of sunshine as it lives in California. :)

gyokota
20th of February 2006 (Mon), 01:03
I am willing to post that Canon will have a new Rebel. I will know for sure Mon. 2-20.
We are also supposed to have 3 new models; also being released at PMA, that will shake up the industry again, not my words.
They are also coming out with new printers with the Chromalife inks. One is a multifunction that will blow the competition away.