View Full Version : OPAPI11.DLL error in Photorecord
29th of January 2002 (Tue), 15:15
I have noticed some mention of this problem when searching the libraries here but has anyone got any further news?
Digital IXUS, Dell 4100, Win 'Me'
9th of July 2002 (Tue), 04:30
This problem may occur if the wrong version of the "opapi11.dll" file
is being used. To rectify this problem, this file will need to be
copied to the correct directory.
To copy the file to the correct directory, you will need to follow
1. Open Windows Explorer
2. Locate where you installed the PhotoRecord Directory - This will
be the location you specified during the PhotoRecord installation. The
default location is: C:\Program Files\Canon\PhotoRecord
3. Locate the "Program" directory within the PhotoRecord directory
4. Single click on the "opapi11.dll" file to highlight it, then right
mouse click and select "Copy" from the displayed menu
5. Locate the "OpPrintCom" directory within the PhotoRecord directory
6. Right mouse click within the "OpPrintCom" directory and select
"Paste" from the displayed menu
7. Restart PhotoRecord
vBulletin® v3.6.12, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.