PDA

View Full Version : The *NIKON D120* in production!!

dR_MoSEs
8th of September 2006 (Fri), 16:46
i have a friend in the nikon design department and he has told me that my face will soon fall off.

ssim
10th of September 2006 (Sun), 17:28
Have you ever noticed how long it takes Nikon to get a camera into the retail food chain after they announce it. Way way too long for the average consumer. Many months in most cases. Canon on the other hand, are very good at it. If Nikon did have a production line going already, which I doubt, it would be a first for them of actually having inventory by the time they announce the body.

red hot sheep
11th of September 2006 (Mon), 17:25
Isn't the Nikon d80 now available already? So a fairly quick turnaround from the announcement.

Faithless
8th of December 2006 (Fri), 15:05
lol i already see d40's at the warehouse. They are designed d50's anyways.

dR_MoSEs
8th of December 2006 (Fri), 19:13
look. guys. does anyone actually read this forum right. there is no nikon d120. i made it up and all i said is that a friend of mine (who doesnt exist) said that my face will soon fall off ( well it hasnt because it doenst exist nor does anyones face just fall off)

so yeah.

CoolToolGuy
10th of December 2006 (Sun), 00:56
look. guys. does anyone actually read this forum right. there is no nikon d120. i made it up and all i said is that a friend of mine (who doesnt exist) said that my face will soon fall off ( well it hasnt because it doenst exist nor does anyones face just fall off)

so yeah.

Oh, Jeez, I thought it was a special Combo Pack: D120 = D80 + D40 :lol:

Have Fun,