PDA

View Full Version : OLN / Photo Safari

TechKnowBabble
25th of March 2004 (Thu), 09:18
Does anyone else watch this show? I'm addicted. For anyone who hasn't heard of it, they take a celebrity of some sort, send them out to a location (usually exotic) with a professional photographer and they shoot the surrounding wildlife/terrain and learn more about photography. I loooove this show!

Nikki

JZaun
25th of March 2004 (Thu), 13:04
Nikki
I agree with you fun show and a chance for a newbe like me to learn something.. Wouldn't you like to have their equipment! :D

JZaun

TechKnowBabble
25th of March 2004 (Thu), 13:55
Nikki
I agree with you fun show and a chance for a newbe like me to learn something.. Wouldn't you like to have their equipment! :D

JZaun

Yeah definitely...there's a little drool puddle when I get up :lol:

Nikki

Mills
25th of March 2004 (Thu), 21:44
I have Directv in the USA. What time is it on?

where1
26th of March 2004 (Fri), 09:21
This show planted the seed that got me back into the photography hobby. Where do I get a big white lense shade that has a Canon sticker on it? :)

barcum47
6th of January 2005 (Thu), 09:21
Larry Barcum

Why isn't this program on anymore?:cry:

barcum47
6th of January 2005 (Thu), 09:27
Please visit my web site at "www.larrybarcumphoto.com" I would like some feedback. Thanks

Kinger
9th of January 2005 (Sun), 07:35
I just checked the lon website www.olntv.com and they have the show listed for mon-fri 10am EST. Well that should cover us here in the states. I will have to check it out, never heard of it before, and now can't wait to see it.