PDA

View Full Version : funny comments

yarnos
18th of May 2007 (Fri), 19:22
I noticed last time i was shooting besides a pro wedding photographer he had total control of his images.. He would say or make funny remarks (comments) and the group would react to the comments and at that moment he would take the image...

What are some of your ways or comments or jokes said to make the bridal party or bride or groom smile, laugh jump etc???

CyberPet
19th of May 2007 (Sat), 18:48
"OK, lets see what this button do? Oh!! This is my first time photographing a wedding!"

"Could you guys focus a bit, as I seem to have a problem with the camera focus?!"

"Could you at least look like you have fun?"

"Did they mention my second job is as a stripper, I'm the one jumping out of the cake later."

"Is my lens cap on?"

Low and bad ones, comes in all shapes :D

Grace
19th of May 2007 (Sat), 18:56
everyone say PENIS!

just kidding :)

I think I'm overall pretty funny- I can make myself laugh- that counts right?!?!

mizuno
19th of May 2007 (Sat), 20:08
I saw a DVD where a photographer tells everyone to think about 'sex and money'.

I've tried it and it does help induce some smiles on even the most reserved subjects. :)

yarnos
20th of May 2007 (Sun), 00:36
"OK, lets see what this button do? Oh!! This is my first time photographing a wedding!"

"Could you guys focus a bit, as I seem to have a problem with the camera focus?!"

"Could you at least look like you have fun?"

"Did they mention my second job is as a stripper, I'm the one jumping out of the cake later."

"Is my lens cap on?"

Low and bad ones, comes in all shapes :D

Like your cheeky comments do you have any sample images from the comments made ?

dpurslow
20th of May 2007 (Sun), 04:42
I saw a DVD where a photographer tells everyone to think about 'sex and money'.

I've tried it and it does help induce some smiles on even the most reserved subjects. :)

I saw that one, in the next breath he says, just think about how much this day is costing you....

tony fanning
20th of May 2007 (Sun), 05:31
MONKEY POO! I say it to kids normally but, the adults laugh more (esp. if they have had a drink)