PDA

View Full Version : They would kill me if they saw this ;-)

rammy
7th of June 2007 (Thu), 17:10
I just had to take this shot, I think it is so cute!! Don't they look lovely?

First one to name all models (of camera that is) ;-)

csm328
7th of June 2007 (Thu), 18:54
The camera on the far right is a Sony DSC-T7 5.1MP P&S, cos I have the same one. 1 down, 3 to go. :)

subtle_spectre
7th of June 2007 (Thu), 19:29
I'm no P&S expert, but I sure don't see a hole of any sort on the front of the camera on the far right (green dress).

PhotoJourno
7th of June 2007 (Thu), 19:31
Canon Powershot DS 1000, Far left..??

5spdfrk
7th of June 2007 (Thu), 19:49
I'm no P&S expert, but I sure don't see a hole of any sort on the front of the camera on the far right (green dress).
Upper right hand corner.

EOS Man
7th of June 2007 (Thu), 20:09
I win

From left:
Sony Cybershot W100
Sony Cybershot W1/W5/W7
Pentax Optio A10/A20
Sony Cybershot T1 (not T7)

Hail me :lol:

Lorem
7th of June 2007 (Thu), 22:54
seem to be the trend, shoot back at them! :)

csm328
8th of June 2007 (Fri), 07:08
I win

From left:
Sony Cybershot W100
Sony Cybershot W1/W5/W7
Pentax Optio A10/A20

T1? dammit. lol

scd
8th of June 2007 (Fri), 08:02
That's a great shot. If I was the bride I would love it.

Atl-Fotos
8th of June 2007 (Fri), 08:51
I love candids like this... the B&G love them too...

Good shot...

Curtis N
8th of June 2007 (Fri), 09:34
I like this shot, Rammy. It's an interesting study on human nature. Why do people lean back like that when they're composing with their chimp screen?

EOS Man
8th of June 2007 (Fri), 10:23
I like this shot, Rammy. It's an interesting study on human nature. Why do people lean back like that when they're composing with their chimp screen?

The illusion of getting *wide-angle*. All those cameras are around 38mm anyway so it doesn't help, oh well!

rammy
8th of June 2007 (Fri), 17:10
Thanks to all comments.

I win

From left:
Sony Cybershot W100
Sony Cybershot W1/W5/W7
Pentax Optio A10/A20

Hail the EOS Man! Would never have got these all myself, well done!

I love candids like this... the B&G love them too...

Good shot...

I did the whole day as candid shots and hope to have permission to publish more soon. Thanks, I think B&G will giggle at this when they are back from Croatia.

Thanks Curtis. Means something to me coming from you. I reckon they are leaning back cause they forget to use the zoom slider on their P&S ;-) See where all their fingers are :-)

MALI
8th of June 2007 (Fri), 21:51
I did the whole day as candid shots and hope to have permission to publish more soon.

You were the photographer, right? So you don't need permission from anyone. In fact, they would need your permission to print even the pictures they themselves are in.

MALI

rammy
9th of June 2007 (Sat), 05:20
You were the photographer, right? So you don't need permission from anyone. In fact, they would need your permission to print even the pictures they themselves are in.

MALI

I always seem to get this wrong or confused, even though I have read about the "photographers rights" and about "model releases". Two situations I've been involved with recently:

1) Portraiture shoot
2) Wedding shoot

In both situations then, I can publish the pics on my website or post them on a forum without the need for any explicit permission?

I'm not a pro, just a hobbyist which is why I do not know my rights that well. I'll have a read through the UK rights again.

Thanks.

Tragerman
9th of June 2007 (Sat), 05:57
I always seem to get this wrong or confused, even though I have read about the "photographers rights" and about "model releases". Two situations I've been involved with recently:

1) Portraiture shoot
2) Wedding shoot

In both situations then, I can publish the pics on my website or post them on a forum without the need for any explicit permission?

I'm not a pro, just a hobbyist which is why I do not know my rights that well. I'll have a read through the UK rights again.

Thanks.

I wouldn't assume you inherently have the right. But in your contract, you should claim ownership, copyright, and useage rights of all your work. It would unmuddy the waters, if challenged.

-Mickey