View Full Version : installing a ZR45
8th of June 2002 (Sat), 20:36
Hope someone can help. I have installed the software, installed the driver and when I go to download pictures the camera is not recognized. I've read and followed the install instructions on two different computers, using two different cameras and assorted pieces. Am I doing something wrong or is there something that I'm missing? Am I even in the right place to ask this question?
9th of June 2002 (Sun), 00:16
This forum is mainly about digital still cameras, not digital video. However, I looked at the Canon site and the ZR45 uses the same basic software as a Canon digital still camera for still image transfer: a USB driver and ZoomBrowser. With that in mind, I need a bit more detail from you:
1. are you trying to transfer video or still images?
2. what operating system are you running?
3. how are you connecting the camera to the computer?
4. are you saving still images to SD/MMC media card or trying to grab them from video?
5. what do you mean by 'camera is not recognized'? Do you plug it in and absolutely nothing happens?
The more detail, the merrier.
vBulletin® v3.6.12, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.