PDA

View Full Version : It's a long way to the top if you want to Rock n Roll - Ex-wfmct

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12

bcap
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 14:31
me niether but some of the shots ive seen some on here are amazing and when i PMed the photog about them they used a light meter, didnt have to be a complicated one but nonetheless.

I want the photos to come out as near to perfect out of camera as i can get with as little editing. And also just to be edjucated about controlling light. Once I get that down I can feel more comfotable in any lighting situation.

Im currently reading one hell of a book "Studio Lighting Made Easy" by Scott Smith. He breakes down everything to simple terms.

Interesting, maybe I'll give that a read. I'm less-interested in studio lighting and more interesting in on-location shoots, but, still I'm sure the same concepts apply in his book.

thekid24
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 14:37
Interesting, maybe I'll give that a read. I'm less-interested in studio lighting and more interesting in on-location shoots, but, still I'm sure the same concepts apply in his book.
yea it does...it covers it all....lighting ratios...what they mean..etc etc

thekid24
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 17:03
Alright this cant go on any longer....2 hours?

Isnt that like a sin or something?

Kathy H
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 17:28
Alright this cant go on any longer....2 hours?

Isnt that like a sin or something?
Poor Baby! Are you bored?

thekid24
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 17:29
Poor Baby! Are you bored?
NOT exactly...but if you want to gimme a high five ill take it

Kathy H
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 17:40
NOT exactly...but if you want to gimme a high five ill take it
How about 2 of em! Would that be a high 10?

thekid24
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 17:46
How about 2 of em! Would that be a high 10?
depends where your other land hands...as long as its not on my forehead Im cool wit it

high five!
On the backside!

High n low!
Two more fo sho!!

LeesaB
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 17:49
OK>.that's it..I am going to gnaw my leg off...GEEZZZ

This jelly fish sting is starting to itch....UGH>..........

Kathy H
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 17:52
It's almost 4:00 here and I still have not even got dressed! I got a lot of editing done today though. I think I better run to town and get....whatever I need from town. I'll check out the mics.

Kathy H
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 17:54
OK>.that's it..I am going to gnaw my leg off...GEEZZZ

This jelly fish sting is starting to itch....UGH>..........
You seriously have a jelly fish sting? Did you make someone pee on it for you?:lol:

thekid24
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 17:55
It's almost 4:00 here and I still have not even got dressed! I got a lot of editing done today though. I think I better run to town and get....whatever I need from town. I'll check out the mics.
Wow youve been editing in your birf-day suit all this time? Gee willikers,:|

YES check out those mics, Now i just gotta get everyone else to get one:|

Kathy H
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 17:57
Wow youve been editing in your birf-day suit all this time? Gee willikers,:|
SSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

thekid24
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 17:57
SSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
*good thought in bad thoughts out*
Yeah so how bout that new 40DD...I mean D!!! not double...JUST ONE!

Kathy H
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 18:00
*good thought in bad thoughts out*
Yeah so how bout that new 40DD...I mean D!!! not double...JUST ONE!
I just ordered a new 30D last week! Oh well, maybe by the time I can buy another one they'll have all the glitches worked out!

thekid24
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 18:03
I just ordered a new 30D last week! Oh well, maybe by the time I can buy another one they'll have all the glitches worked out!
maybe.:rolleyes:

Kathy H
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 18:03
Okay I'm dressed and heading for town. I shall return!:rolleyes:

thekid24
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 18:04
Okay I'm dressed and heading for town. I shall return!:rolleyes:
Thats a shame....I mean that youre heading for town...cuz....um...*good thoughts in*....youre..such.. a joy to chat to.

YEAH!!

Kathy H
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 18:06
Thats a shame....I mean that youre heading for town...cuz....um...*good thoughts in*....youre..such.. a joy to chat to.

YEAH!!
Be nice to me!

thekid24
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 18:07
Be nice to me!
Oh I am hun:p

GET A MIC!!!:D

Kathy H
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 18:10
Oh I am hun:p

GET A MIC!!!:D
I'm out the door! Bye!

thekid24
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 18:12
I'm out the door! Bye!
lol okie dokie
*watches as she leave*
*waves*

Ronald S. Jr.
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 18:35
So how's it going?

Still got my mic.

thekid24
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 18:40
So how's it going?

Still got my mic.
going good....yourself?

but having only two people voice isnt fun;)

LeesaB
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 18:48
Yep, I got one, but I thought it was over..now I have the rash and itching..and WOW does it ever itch..

Nope..did not pee on it, LOL

Ronald S. Jr.
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 18:55
going good....yourself?

but having only two people voice isnt fun;)

Not bad...updating my site to include recent wedding in portfolio images.

I know...gotta be a third, though. They can't all be chicken.

LeesaB
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 18:57
Well, despite it all, I am about done updating the website...whoo hoo...

Glad that is done, on to the blog next..

thekid24
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 18:58
Not bad...updating my site to include recent wedding in portfolio images.

I know...gotta be a third, though. They can't all be chicken.
I saw some of them u posted in here earlier. They look good

Yeah a whole buncha yella bellies in he-uh

Ronald S. Jr.
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 19:05
Yep...I updated that page with about 25 extra images. my other is www.starstudios.org/Samples

You got that straight. Makes me sick!

thekid24
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 19:06
Yep...I updated that page with about 25 extra images. my other is www.starstudios.org/Samples (http://www.starstudios.org/Samples)
oh I all highlighted you post thinking there was a subliminal miss colored message:|

Ronald S. Jr.
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 19:07
lol...
there was.

thekid24
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 19:10
lol...
there was.
Oh snap there was one

Toogy
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 20:43
Hey people, what's up tonight?

bcap
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 20:47
Hey Jeff,

About to watch I am sam with the wifey. What are you up to?

thekid24
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 20:48
just relaxn

Kathy H
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 20:51
Hi everybody.

thekid24
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 20:51
Hi everybody.
hello Kathy...did ya get the stuff?

Kathy H
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 21:06
Almost, my son says we have a brand new one here, I'm looking, but in this hog-sty office closet it could be a little difficult. One of my other great traits is my ability to pack rat junk....don't throw that away, I might need it someday!

Toogy
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 21:07

Do I dare ask what we are talking about now?

thekid24
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 21:07
Well me n Sir Ronald are waiting:p

Kathy H
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 21:08
Hey people, what's up tonight?
Jeff it's good to see you, not many days go by without a word or two from you on here.

Kathy H
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 21:08
Do I dare ask what we are talking about now?
a mic

Toogy
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 21:16
a mic

Oh well, that's boring! lol

Kathy H
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 21:27
Oh well, that's boring! lol
This closet isn't boring. You would not believe how much stuff is in here. I just found an original nintendo. Not that it's a great find but thats how old some of this junk is! Anything electronic goes in here.

Ronald S. Jr.
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 21:28
KATHY, I'LL BUY THAT NINTENDO FROM YOU! :eek:

thekid24
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 21:29
This closet isn't boring. You would not believe how much stuff is in here. I just found an original nintendo. Not that it's a great find but thats how old some of this junk is! Anything electronic goes in here.
OOOOOooooo the ol NES....still da best.

*plays mario*

thekid24
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 21:40
lets do it....
VOLTRON...MIC ON!....ooops wasnt thinkn

Kathy H
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 21:41
KATHY, I'LL BUY THAT NINTENDO FROM YOU! :eek:
Yeah good luck on that, my son just took it out to the living room TV and he and my husband are at this moment discussing who gets to go first! Daughter is now very interested in whats in the closet....well, this was a great idea!

thekid24
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 21:43
Yeah good luck on that, my son just took it out to the living room TV and he and my husband are at this moment discussing who gets to go first! Daughter is now very interested in whats in the closet....well, this was a great idea!
it will pay off grasshopper...be patient....your lil voice will be heard....dont give up

Kathy H
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 22:09
This has now turned into the Nintendo Palace! They have Super and 64(?) every TV is gaming now, I've surrendered my chair. I'm closing the closet because it's to dark, even with the light on, to see without a flashlight and obviously no one is going to hold the flashlight! AND it's my turn on Ken Griffey Baseball! :)

thekid24
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 22:13
This has now turned into the Nintendo Palace! They have Super and 64(?) every TV is gaming now, I've surrendered my chair. I'm closing the closet because it's to dark, even with the light on, to see without a flashlight and obviously no one is going to hold the flashlight! AND it's my turn on Ken Griffey Baseball! :)
ok thats it yurr in big trouble

thekid24
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 22:24
wow this is like pulling teeth i swear to gawd!

Ronald S. Jr.
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 22:37
ok thats it yurr in big trouble

Funny...Mario 64 is still one of the best games out. You wouldn't think, with the PS3 and 360 and what not out. I still love it to death, though. Still got my SNES and N64. Goldeneye is the s***.

I think I might have an NES around here somewhere, but I think I'm missing the RF modulator. Nothing like those old games...double dragon II, excitebike, paperboy, MASTER BLASTER, metroid, contra, etc. Oh god...just thinking about it makes me giggle like a schoolgirl.

thekid24
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 22:44
well i dont know about gigglin like a scholl girl but i do love those games....

I got
Ninja Gaiden 1, 2 & 3 (my favorite game of all time
Super Mario Brothers 1(combo Duckhunt and another duck hunt/World Class Track meet, very rare:D), 2 & 3
Double Dragon
Wolverine
The Punisher
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Metal Gear
Snakes Revenge
Batman
MegaMan2

Game Genie with all the codes
and I even recently bought new pins to replace the old rusty ones in the system....no more blowing on the cartridge or wigglin it about....pop it in and play

Ronald S. Jr.
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 22:55
I think Nintendo should come out with a new retro-NES console. Put "collections" of games (or single games, whatever) on GameCube sized discs, and give us the old controller. That s*** would sell like nothing ever.

Double Dragon is one thing, but Double Dragon II: The Revenge is another thing completely. That game rocks.

Shinobi is also RIGHT up there at the top.

Hey Jared, seeing that you're into gaming, I have a question. I used to have a game for my Sega Game Gear, and I can't remember what it was. This is how I remember it.

You're this ninja...maybe a few. There were different colors, and the different colors had different powers. For example, the pink could cling to ceilings and what not, the yellow could walk on water, etc. God I'd love to remember that game. I still have a game gear with Ren & Stimpy: Quest for the Shaven Yak, Ristar, Sonic, and a couple others.

Ronald S. Jr.
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 23:03
SHINOBI II! YES!!!!!!

Shinobi II: The Silent Fury. My GAWD I spent a long time playing that game. Just loved it.

thekid24
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 23:03
brothuh this is what i had at one time....sold it to get the XBOX which I eventually sold to get some camera gear:p

NES
SNES
Gameboy Pocket
GB Color
SEGA genesis
Sega game gear
sega saturn
sega dreamcast
Playstion
PS2
XBOX

:p

thekid24
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 23:05
SHINOBI II! YES!!!!!!

Shinobi II: The Silent Fury. My GAWD I spent a long time playing that game. Just loved it.
yeah I was just about to say that:p

Kathy H
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 23:07
Hey the closet is getting emptier, they just keep finding more game stuff! It looks like Christmas here!:)

thekid24
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 23:09
Hey the closet is getting emptier, they just keep finding more game stuff! It looks like Christmas here!:)
TAKE A PICTURE...let us see since YOU ARENT GOING TO GET A MIC!!!!!!!!:|

Ronald S. Jr.
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 23:12
brothuh this is what i had at one time....sold it to get the XBOX which I eventually sold to get some camera gear:p

NES
SNES
Gameboy Pocket
GB Color
SEGA genesis
Sega game gear
sega saturn
sega dreamcast
Playstion
PS2
XBOX

:p

I had a:
3D0
NES
SNES*
N64*
Virtual Boy*
Game Gear*
Genesis*
Dreamcast*
Game Boy Advance
Game Boy Advance SP
GameCube*
PS2*
PSP*

Hell, I'm probably forgetting some!

The ones with stars I still have.

Kathy H
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 23:14
TAKE A PICTURE...let us see since YOU ARENT GOING TO GET A MIC!!!!!!!!:|
Cameras are at office, I'm at home!:(

thekid24
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 23:15
Cameras are at office, I'm at home!:(
oh....
my....
gawd!:rolleyes:

Kathy H
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 23:16
oh....
my....
gawd!:rolleyes:
and you think I might sound like a valley girl!:lol:

thekid24
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 23:17
and you think I might sound like a valley girl!:lol:
oh no the pause in between was frustration:|

Kathy H
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 23:17
Legend of Zelda
Kid Icarus

Ronald S. Jr.
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 23:30
Zelda, obviously. That goes without saying. :mrgreen: I loved the shiny gold cartridge.

thekid24
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 23:34
Zelda, obviously. That goes without saying. :mrgreen: I loved the shiny gold cartridge.
never played:| any of them

Ronald S. Jr.
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 23:39
:shock: Tell me you're kidding. I was 5 when I got my NES, and I'll tell you...I was scared to death to go in the graveyard.

thekid24
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 23:42
:shock: Tell me you're kidding. I was 5 when I got my NES, and I'll tell you...I was scared to death to go in the graveyard.
nope...never playd it on any systems.

Ronald S. Jr.
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 23:48
damn...missing the original is one thing...I STILL play ocarina of time on my N64. I still do WaveRace, Mario 64, for dreamcast- Crazy Taxi, House of Dead 2 (with the light gun 8) ), Air Force Delta, Hydro Thunder, etc. Oh man....great times.

thekid24
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 23:53
damn...missing the original is one thing...I STILL play ocarina of time on my N64. I still do WaveRace, Mario 64, for dreamcast- Crazy Taxi, House of Dead 2 (with the light gun 8) ), Air Force Delta, Hydro Thunder, etc. Oh man....great times.
i truely enjoyed the dreamcast.....tony hawk ps3 got worn out on that system by me...and sonic....i friggin nearly flunked 9th grade cuz of that game:p

Ronald S. Jr.
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 23:55
oh god yes. Sonic Adventure. !@#$ing awesome. I play Sonic Adventure DX on my GameCube.

thekid24
20th of August 2007 (Mon), 23:57
and metal gear solid for the PS is seriously a friggin awesome game....its weird with me though....I remember when my friend was killed in highschool all i wanted to do was play metal gear solid. just something about that game that enables me to forget allt hat had happened that week

thekid24
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 00:30
OOooowee got another shoot this upcoming weekend. Also been contacted for a quinceta(sp?)...not sure on that one though...has hired a photog but doesnt want to buy from him...wnts me to take pics...odd

Kathy H
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 00:38
OOooowee got another shoot this upcoming weekend. Also been contacted for a quinceta(sp?)...not sure on that one though...has hired a photog but doesnt want to buy from him...wnts me to take pics...odd
Is that the 15 year old ceremony?

thekid24
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 00:40
Is that the 15 year old ceremony?
yeah....but one thing Ive learned by being around latinas....you think an upset bride is bad? It cant hold a candle to an upset latina on her quincieta...HOLY CRAP!!!!!

They have jalapeno sauce in their veins Im sure of it!

Kathy H
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 00:48
yeah....but one thing Ive learned by being around latinas....you think an upset bride is bad? It cant hold a candle to an upset latina on her quincieta...HOLY CRAP!!!!!

They have jalapeno sauce in their veins Im sure of it!
:lol:
I did one of those once. I was amazed at how much is involved with it. It was a very long day (10 hours) but beautiful ceremony and dances! The only bad part was I don't speak Spanish at all, so I did a lot of smiling and shaking my head...HUH?:)

thekid24
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 00:51
You were lucky...get on the badside of a latina and oooweee.....I dont even date them and Im latino....:p

Kathy H
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 00:56
You were lucky...get on the badside of a latina and oooweee.....I dont even date them and Im latino....:p
I guess I shook my head the right way at the right time:) They're pretty fiesty huh? After that experience, I hired a high school boy to go with me and translate if they are going to be speaking spanish!

thekid24
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 00:57
I guess I shook my head the right way at the right time:) They're pretty fiesty huh? After that experience, I hired a high school boy to go with me and translate if they are going to be speaking spanish!
I dont want you to ever find out how "fiesty" (I prefer a word that ryhmes with ditchy) they can be.

Kathy H
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 01:09
Do you know if a bug bomb will harm electronic things?

thekid24
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 01:10
Do you know if a bug bomb will harm electronic things?
not 100% sure
I would think not though

thekid24
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 01:11
UNless is a virus bug bomb...HAHAHA get it....viru...yeah....its late im tired......im gonna go for a drive....later

Kathy H
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 01:16
UNless is a virus bug bomb...HAHAHA get it....viru...yeah....its late im tired......im gonna go for a drive....later
Be careful, have a nice night.

Toogy
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 07:31
Morning! what is everyone up to today?

Grace
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 07:38
hiya everyone! :)

LeesaB
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 07:41
Hey good morning...

I am going to change the title of this thread to the Gracie and Toggy Hour..LOL

I keep popping in and feel like I am intruding so I leave...HAHAHHA

OK>.besides that...

I have that offer from Vista Print to offer others a free T shirt..I've ordered a few, and they are nice...if you want one..PM me your email and I will send you the email and you can get a T too

You can design your own or add a logo also..I think these cost 4.99,

BUT it's awesome to create your own...

SO, let me know...

Toogy
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 07:44
Lisa, don't leave, there are a few more of us here! and besides, you don't want to talk to us? lol ;)

Just about to head to the Gym... ahh h vacation, I don't have to go at 6am this week!! that's nice, although I tend to lose motivation, the longer I wait, so I better get going!

LeesaB
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 07:46
OO I am here sometimes, but you when you two get into a convo..I am like..FORGET IT..and move on, LOL

Jared and Kathy last night too...I just moved on....Ninetendo games

Heck, I miss talking to all you guys...but change is something for the good...as I am learning in my personal life also...

I hate change...something I hate and don't do well is change..LOL

Enjoy the gym, I work out here..we have a gym at home, plus I workout daily with Gilad...talk about hot and he's 51 He's hot..

Know how else..Jim caviezel? is that it..WOW..I really like him too...

Ronald S. Jr.
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 07:46
Hey people. Anyone got anything interesting going on today?

Grace
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 07:47
Hey good morning...

I am going to change the title of this thread to the Gracie and Toggy Hour..LOL

I keep popping in and feel like I am intruding so I leave...HAHAHHA

OK>.besides that...

I have that offer from Vista Print to offer others a free T shirt..I've ordered a few, and they are nice...if you want one..PM me your email and I will send you the email and you can get a T too

You can design your own or add a logo also..I think these cost 4.99,

BUT it's awesome to create your own...

SO, let me know...

we both just posted one thread?.?:rolleyes: its a public chit chat thread...we do the dirty talk in private if thats what your worried about :)

thats cool about the tshirts. I am going to make me a shirt later this month! something fun, just for the heck of it, not a work shirt!

LeesaB
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 07:49
we both just posted one thread?.?:rolleyes: its a public chit chat thread...we do the dirty talk in private if thats what your worried about :)

thats cool about the tshirts. I am going to make me a shirt later this month! something fun, just for the heck of it, not a work shirt!

Ya well..the dirty stuff belongs on the phone..pant pant...keep it there...Ewww..it would be like listening to your parents...EWww NO thank you.

You wil make it as in sew it or order it?

LeesaB
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 07:49
Hey people. Anyone got anything interesting going on today?

Ummm doing my hair...LOL

Grace
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 07:50
Ya well..the dirty stuff belongs on the phone..pant pant...keep it there...Ewww..it would be like listening to your parents...EWww NO thank you.

You wil make it as in sew it or order it?

he he!! thats funny!

lol

I'll order it from a local company. Something fun and real "graphicy" kinda funky.

:)

Toogy
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 07:51
Ok people, I'm losing my motivation to go to the gym, everyone on three, tell me to get my a$$ to the gym!

Ronald S. Jr.
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 07:52
GET TO THE GYM!! :mad:

Grace
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 07:52
EAT A DONUT

Grace
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 07:53
Hey Ronald how are you?

Toogy
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 07:55
Alright, I'm leaving, talk to you all later today sometime!

Ronald S. Jr.
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 07:56
I'm good, your Royal Cuteness. How are you?

I gotta get downstairs to work, though. I'll check back in a little bit.

Grace
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 08:02
ok! I gotta get dressed and take the boys to MDO :) I'll check back later with you guys!

LeesaB
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 08:07
MDO?

Grace, check out vista...seriously they have some cute designs...

and it's free...

thekid24
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 09:21
oh snap

Kathy H
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 09:26
Good morning people! Whats up for today? Before I go off on a different track....I got a lot of editing done yesterday, YEA! As of this morning, here is my new list of editing to finish:
2 weddings
10 seniors
2 families
I'm going to catch up! Hopefully by the end of the week.

Lisa, If you're around, I was noticing that your profile says you like rocks.
Grace, you like painting? I have something to share.

Kathy H
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 09:38
Someone messed around with my computer! HELP! Does the skin look to pinkish and maybe a little blue? CRAP!

Grace
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 09:50
I think it looks fine, she looks like she is kinda pale to begin with...You could add a warming filter at a low opacity to give her a little tan ;)

Lisa -MDO - Mothers Day Out :)

Kathy H
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 10:06
I think it looks fine, she looks like she is kinda pale to begin with...You could add a warming filter at a low opacity to give her a little tan ;)

Lisa -MDO - Mothers Day Out :)
Thanks, I had kids on this computer last night and of course they swear they didn't mess with anything! Yeah right! She looks pale to me to. The makeup that these kids wear sometimes makes me want to go EEKKKK! Notice her neck is a much healthier color than her face,IMO.

Ronald S. Jr.
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 10:06
I agree about the warming filter. It'll pop the dog out a tad, too.

Kathy H
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 10:13
Thanks, I think colors are back to normal now. I'll warm her up a bit now and move on.

Grace
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 10:41
I didn't think she looked bad - just pale, because of her natural coloring. and the thing people need to remember is that even a translucent powder reflects light different than non powdered skin...so it may not be that her make-up is "wrong" (it does look very natural in fact - I could definitly show you much worse!) she just didn't brush the powder down her neck and chest...a lot of people dont.

Kathy H
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 11:12
I didn't think she looked bad - just pale, because of her natural coloring. and the thing people need to remember is that even a translucent powder reflects light different than non powdered skin...so it may not be that her make-up is "wrong" (it does look very natural in fact - I could definitly show you much worse!) she just didn't brush the powder down her neck and chest...a lot of people dont.
I'm not much of a make up person, I usually have mine off quicker than it took me to put it on, I "mop"my face a lot, rub my eyes, and will scrape lipstick/gloss off my lips with my teeth,so what's the use:). I don't really like it on me either, at least not how I apply it, I either look like a manequin or "trashy". I should have paid better attention at those Mary Kay parties!

I agree that she looks fine, it just kinda buggs me when faces and necks don't match:). I've definately had much worse too! At least she wasn't wearing glitter!

thekid24
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 13:12
get this sh!t, flat tire before my shoot....HAHAHAHHA

Ronald S. Jr.
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 13:19
Yeah, I never wear makeup either. I just find it to be too much of a hassle.

Kathy H
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 14:10
Yeah, I never wear makeup either. I just find it to be too much of a hassle.
Thats good to know!:lol:

thekid24
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 15:27
AAAAAAAAAAhahaha get this sheite...my model had to cancel....work was calling her....so i gets a flat and then get canceled on.....and oddly enough its been a good day:p

WHO GOT MICS!?!?!

Toogy
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 16:05
if that's a good day, I'd hate to hear what a bad day was like!

LeesaB
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 16:14

Spoken like a true makeup artist..

You know what...there should be a guide out there..telling stuff like that, and colors and skin and stuff for photographers..

Grace
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 16:16
Spoken like a true makeup artist..

You know what...there should be a guide out there..telling stuff like that, and colors and skin and stuff for photographers..

thanks honey! It is another passion of mine...speaking of...how ya liking the bare minerals?

thekid24
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 16:46
if that's a good day, I'd hate to hear what a bad day was like!
well I mean that it didnt get me upset, and then make it seem like nothing could go right. It just happened and that was that. I wasnt getting paid or anything so no pressure from that end.

Ronald S. Jr.
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 17:44
*cough*

Still got mine.

thekid24
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 19:46
i know

Ronald S. Jr.
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 19:58
:lol: I'm just waiting...same as you. :p

thekid24
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 21:06
where did everyone go?

It def aint poppn in here 2nite

Ronald S. Jr.
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 21:20
hell if I know. Buncha deadbeats.

Grace
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 21:37
well I went for a run, what did you do productive? :)

LeesaB
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 21:38
I'm here,,,for a moment, just stopped over to say Hi

jared, you don't come say hi on the other forum?

thekid24
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 21:41
well I went for a run, what did you do productive? :)
Did you happen to run to the store and get a mic?;)

Cuz Im here:D

LeesaB
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 21:42
OK..well..just wondered..

I am off..Have a good night everyone

Jared, you still doing the pic for me? Had not heard from you about it and I wondered...

thekid24
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 21:43
OK..well..just wondered..

I am off..Have a good night everyone

Jared, you still doing the pic for me? Had not heard from you about it and I wondered...
Sure am:D

LeesaB
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 21:45
GOOD...did you want a down payment or anything? Let me know...

I am excited..I saw what you posted when I was on vacation...amazzazing...

Thanks

Off to bed now, Just PM me..OK

I am beat..

thekid24
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 21:47
okie dokie.....
so what did all you slackies do today...other than go for a run?

Grace
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 21:49
I attempted to work on pictures...

go ahead hit me...I didn't get a mic...

ducks and runs
I swear I"LL GET ONE!!! eventually!

Grace
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 21:51

I know this wasn't directed at me...but there's a bunch of drama going on over there! I like it over here!! :)

but I'm glad you pop over to say hey ;)

thekid24
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 22:00
I attempted to work on pictures...

go ahead hit me...I didn't get a mic...

ducks and runs
I swear I"LL GET ONE!!! eventually!
Youve got to be kiddin....I swear Im buying you one....honest to God Im fixing to go to walmart and buy you one......just PM me your address and you will have it soon.

Hell Ill even overnight it to you:|:|:|:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Grace
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 22:02
lol...ok..I can buy one...its just getting there...lol SORRRY!

thekid24
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 22:03
lol...ok..I can buy one...its just getting there...lol SORRRY!

OOooooh no....I will post a pic of your mic in about an hour...hour and HAF!! Be right back

Grace
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 22:09
you must really wanna hear me sing ;)

Toogy
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 22:18
I wanna hear you sing! :)

Grace
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 22:27
I can PROMISE you, it aint pretty!

Ronald S. Jr.
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 22:31
Kathy, if you sing, I will! :lol:

Toogy
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 22:31
I'd still want to hear it!! I can't sing to save my life, yet I'd still do it, have done it! lol

Grace
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 22:33
I say we all sing a song together! :) We'll make Jared start since he isn't here to defend himself!

Ronald S. Jr.
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 22:34
Sounds good! :eek:

I can accompany on piano, trumpet, or guitar. :p

Toogy
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 22:34
sounds good to me!! I'll play guitar on my 5 string guitar, still need to replace that one string one of these days! lol ;)

Ronald S. Jr.
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 22:36
sounds good to me!! I'll play guitar on my 5 string guitar, still need to replace that one string one of these days! lol ;)

I have guitars with 4, 5, 6, and 12 strings! ;-)

Kathy H
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 22:37
Hi!

Grace
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 22:40
kathy, whatcha wanna sing, what instrument are you gonna play ;) ?

Ronald S. Jr.
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 22:41
She can play the finger cymbals, and you can play the spoons! :mrgreen:

thekid24
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 22:42
you must really wanna hear me sing ;)

I say we all sing a song together! :) We'll make Jared start since he isn't here to defend himself!

Sounds good! :eek:

I can accompany on piano, trumpet, or guitar. :p

Yeha I want to hear you sing but I aint gonna...how bout this

Jared is exempt from singing since he did just buy you a mic?

BAM thekid came through baybay!!!!

Kathy H
21st of August 2007 (Tue), 22:46
Are we going to start a band now? I can play chopsticks and sing off key to anything I know the words to.