PDA

View Full Version : Cop Food

Bucster
6th of February 2008 (Wed), 21:47
Just wanted to share this pic of our diet. Nothing special just comical.

http://www.tpdphoto.com/photos/244235354-XL.jpg

MDJAK
6th of February 2008 (Wed), 21:54
Aw heck, the job's so dangerous, they may as well not worry about what they eat.

Good shot.
me

photomill
6th of February 2008 (Wed), 22:19
Im sure they would be at a steakhouse given the choice haha. Nice shot, although horizon looks a bit off so to speak.

SilverHCIC
6th of February 2008 (Wed), 22:40
LMAO. ... Funny shot.
I think you should PhotoShop a robber in the background while they're eating.:D:D

Bucster
6th of February 2008 (Wed), 22:44
Thanks, I'm sure someone was stealing a car in the parking lot.

jlozano180
6th of February 2008 (Wed), 23:07
Funny shot, great job

Glenn NK
6th of February 2008 (Wed), 23:19
Unfortunately these guys don't earn a lot of money to be able to eat in high class places, and furthermore, they can't take the leisurely two hour lunches that many office types endulge in.

I for one will cut them some slack.

Interesting image.

swagger
8th of February 2008 (Fri), 00:06
cop and Wi-Fi there

Desertraptor
8th of February 2008 (Fri), 00:32
I was expecting a doughnut shop

StopSweatinMe
8th of February 2008 (Fri), 05:31
Cops eat free at McD's. The life expectancy of a police officer is in the 50's. I wonder if there is any correlation there, but my bet is on stress and dunkin donuts for free.

daveleeuk
8th of February 2008 (Fri), 09:17
Unfortunately these guys don't earn a lot of money to be able to eat in high class places, and furthermore, they can't take the leisurely two hour lunches that many office types endulge in.

Interesting image.

That sounds like a SWEET office job

Nanboh
8th of February 2008 (Fri), 11:02
Around here cops would lose their job if they accepted a free meal from anywhere--including McD. I've known some who quit going to a coffee shop or whatever just because it's such a hassle to keep saying, "No, I'm not allowed to take it free".

Interesting photo!

HoRnYTuRbO
8th of February 2008 (Fri), 14:13

Interesting image.

cop in our area can make up to 100k a yr, avg is 60k w/ OT of course

vwjoe76
8th of February 2008 (Fri), 18:58
I imagine the amount of time for lunch lands them in places like MCD's. I wouldn't be surprised if police officers often have their breaks abruptly ended when an important call comes in on their shoulder radio. Those things are always on. I think that sums up my interpretation of this shot.

poorARTstudent85
10th of February 2008 (Sun), 12:02
wow this got really off topic didnt it? i like the shot, especially the face on the one on the left. kinda looks like he bit into something that didnt seem right. lol

CincyShooter
17th of February 2008 (Sun), 20:12
we all go to a chili parlor here and this is why all us 3rd shift people are bigger than the rest, there is nothing else open except fast food joints!

babycakes
17th of February 2008 (Sun), 21:47
haha as a cop in training I completely understand this picture. McD's is a haven during the long nights and you can't beat the $1 coffee that is for sure.

This picture is amazing though, it really brought a smile to my face

Ben Howard
18th of February 2008 (Mon), 09:57
i love mcdonalds

keosho
18th of February 2008 (Mon), 19:39
That is great. Although if they were in OKC, then they would be eating salad's as the mayor has everyone to go on a diet to lose weight this year. Great shot.