PDA

View Full Version : Lost my 420EX stand!

paulhillion
4th of January 2005 (Tue), 10:59
As I've never had any reason to use the stand it's always been kept in my 'no where else to put it' drawer in the spare room, now that I've got a 580EX on order & I'll be wanting to try using the 420 as a slave unit of course I can't find the 420's stand. I've looked everywhere to no avail :-(

Has anybody got a spare one they could sell me, or does anyone know where i might be able to get one from?

Thanks.

KennyG
4th of January 2005 (Tue), 11:21
You will get one with the 580 which will fit. They are universal so you should be able to get one from any decent camera shop.

robertwgross
4th of January 2005 (Tue), 11:30
With the 420EX and 550EX, the soft case has a pocket inside which will store the little plastic stand. Whenever I can't find the stand anywhere else, that's where it is.

---Bob Gross---

paulhillion
4th of January 2005 (Tue), 11:56
With the 420EX and 550EX, the soft case has a pocket inside which will store the little plastic stand. Whenever I can't find the stand anywhere else, that's where it is.

---Bob Gross---Yep looked there!

Thanks KennyG, I had wondered if that would be the case. I'll check with my local photographic shop tomorrow but I don't hold out much hope - they tend to have as much knowledge as my local B&Q would have!

Thanks again.

alan sh
4th of January 2005 (Tue), 13:05
Keep the 580 on the camera and use its stand for the 420