PDA

View Full Version : My wife's car

StanNJ1
8th of July 2008 (Tue), 16:50
I'm beginning to become concerned that my wife's scrapbooking classes are getting a little too serious

http://www.stansphotos.com/Temporary%20Webpage/Claras%20Car.jpg

ironchef31
8th of July 2008 (Tue), 17:36
Your teen age son would be very motivated to get his own car.

CorzyPhoto
8th of July 2008 (Tue), 17:41
I am going to have to vouche that it's a photoshop ;) Nice try.

macro_shooter
8th of July 2008 (Tue), 17:48
I call Photoshop, the words look fake.

Maureen Souza
8th of July 2008 (Tue), 17:53
LOL! I am a scrapbooker and this is hilarious.

I26
8th of July 2008 (Tue), 17:57
Simple to see its a photoshop job. Notice the L and e in "Love" go across the door seam but miraculously don't break. That is some magic lettering there. :lol:

tkoutdoor
8th of July 2008 (Tue), 18:03
Shouldn't this be in the "RAW, Post Processing and Printing" section? :cool: LOL, Guess that's one thing to do with an overexposed shot...

StanNJ1
8th of July 2008 (Tue), 18:04
Simple to see its a photoshop job. Notice the L and e in "Love" go across the door seam but miraculously don't break. That is some magic lettering there. :lol:

None of the words that were painted on her car go across any seams. We purposely told the painter not to do that.

CorzyPhoto
8th of July 2008 (Tue), 18:05

That's how I knew it was a chop :lol: And check it.. it's already changed LOL

CorzyPhoto
8th of July 2008 (Tue), 18:06
None of the words that were painted on her car go across any seams. We purposely told the painter not to do that.

:lol: This is hilarious... The letters were red before, now they are a dark gray :rolleyes:

StanNJ1
8th of July 2008 (Tue), 18:16
:lol: This is hilarious... The letters were red before, now they are a dark gray :rolleyes:

Corzy-Your monitor may be on the way out. Others have had similar problems
http://www.pcguide.com/vb/showthread.php?t=11416

asianstutter
8th of July 2008 (Tue), 19:12
maybe take another pictures of different angle??

PhotosGuy
8th of July 2008 (Tue), 19:14
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v218/PhotosGuy/Forum%20Junk/Welcome-ChargerRT_020.gif

tkoutdoor
8th of July 2008 (Tue), 19:48
I'm beginning to become concerned that my wife's scrapbooking classes are getting a little too serious
Everytime you bring it up with her she brings up all those Photoshopping seminars you go to, doesn't she...

Iakonafuji
8th of July 2008 (Tue), 23:01
Ah! I drive a TSX myself and I almost couldn't believe my eyes...'No way would someone do that to their car...' Haha. But nice trick with PS ;)

StanNJ1
11th of July 2008 (Fri), 08:55
Everytime you bring it up with her she brings up all those Photoshopping seminars you go to, doesn't she...

That's scary. Do we know you?

tkoutdoor
11th of July 2008 (Fri), 11:57
That's scary. Do we know you?
LOL! Nope, just betting on human nature. :-)

theague
11th of July 2008 (Fri), 12:05
the vinyl used to create those car wraps is not reflective, another proof that this was a PS.

tkoutdoor
11th of July 2008 (Fri), 12:49
Would a vector mask help with the selecting of the bottom edge of the car between the tires? It has a pixelated look from a raster mask it looks like to me, but I don't know how to use a vector mask yet. Anyone?

StanNJ1
16th of July 2008 (Wed), 15:32
the vinyl used to create those car wraps is not reflective, another proof that this was a PS.

Hey Theague we used the super shiny stuff