PDA

View Full Version : First Wedding Shoot.

kris_ten__
9th of August 2008 (Sat), 01:04
Please delete this.

kris_ten__
9th of August 2008 (Sat), 11:51
Please delete this.

kbbruner
9th of August 2008 (Sat), 11:57
Do you want critique?

auroraskye
9th of August 2008 (Sat), 12:03
You know when I see people bump their posts with rude responses or whiny.. I guess I must suck.. It really makes me want to NOT give CC.

Vetteography
9th of August 2008 (Sat), 12:14
The last one is nice, but the first two are boring.

morlia
9th of August 2008 (Sat), 12:42
You know when I see people bump their posts with rude responses or whiny.. I guess I must suck.. It really makes me want to NOT give CC.

Perhaps the OP doesn't realize as it's wedding season that the forums are not flooded with a ton of people on Friday nights and Saturdays as we getting ready for weddings, attending rehearsals or shooting. This is a place for sharing and learning (in good faith) and I hope that you witholding your C&C doesn't seem rude or whiny or change how people feel about the forum.

There is a ton of stuff that gets missed because the forums get busy, and I don't mind people bumping their posts. It doesn't actually harm anything so why not?

Your post usually get a fair share of replies so I just would like you to remember what it feels like to have your photos ignored. Ir if it hasn't happened try to put yourself in their position.

I hope that not of this comes across as rude or that I am specifically pointing a finger, that is not my intention at all. I merely just want to remind people to try not to write things that they wouldn't say to eachother in person. We are in this together I hope.

on to the photos...The focus is good on the first one with the lace. I like the contrast as well. I don't think I care for the PP in the had shot, but it's a nice real moment. The last one has a lot of noise in the shadows, but it captures the little girls eyes nicely.

auroraskye
9th of August 2008 (Sat), 13:43
I would say it to the OP in person. IIt's the truth. The thing is, if she wants to bump it, that's fine.. But "Uhm... Hello?" Seems rude. Perhaps a "Sorry for the bump, I know it may get busy in here, anyone have any CC?" Would be a little bit. I have had plenty of posts go ignored, and quite frankly, I don't care either way. I don't need the reassurance of a bunch of strangers on the internet, and perhaps that's the difference.