PDA

View Full Version : Adobe Raw Converter 2.4

Mr. Messenger
2nd of February 2005 (Wed), 07:42
Hello Everyone,

First a big thank you to you all. It was this forum and the good folks at Lensmate, that steered me towards my decision to buy a G6. I have had no regrets, except that I wish I had more time to shoot!

I just wanted to let everyone know that Adobe released it's official version of Raw Converter 2.4, on 1/31/05. The Powershot G6 now has full Adobe support, and is recognized as a G6.

Jeff.

pushtoexit
2nd of February 2005 (Wed), 12:03
Maybe you can tell me if this Raw converter is available as a Plug-in to PS7. I've been looking for a RAW converter for PS7 but kept being refered to the newest CS version.

sdommin
2nd of February 2005 (Wed), 12:15
Maybe you can tell me if this Raw converter is available as a Plug-in to PS7. I've been looking for a RAW converter for PS7 but kept being refered to the newest CS version.

If I'm not mistaken (and I very well might be!), the plug-in used to be available for PS7, but you had to pay $99 or something like that. If you really need Camera Raw, it might be worth it to upgrade to CS.

dbump
2nd of February 2005 (Wed), 22:05
It appears as if this plugin also works in PS Elements 3 (though I found no documentation regarding the upgrade and Elements whatsoever). Also available in the same download is the version 2.4 of the DNG converter for RAW files, which supports the same new additions.

And, while I was at their site, I noticed that update 3.01 for Elements was released today. Busy week for them!

Jeff, thanks for pointing this out!