PDA

View Full Version : Hong Kong Victoria Harbour

Redbird_xo
2nd of February 2005 (Wed), 08:00
Shot this picture about a year ago using a digital P&S. What do you think? :oops:

Raj
2nd of February 2005 (Wed), 08:21
Impressive for a P&S!

Booshanky
2nd of February 2005 (Wed), 10:44
It looks a bit washed out, but nothing you couldnt fix in PS. Good shot.

Redbird_xo
2nd of February 2005 (Wed), 11:10
It looks a bit washed out, but nothing you couldnt fix in PS. Good shot.

It may have to do with the high compression (55% of JPEG quality only) and physically reduced resolution (width + height is less than 800 pixels) in compliance with the rules in this forums.:confused:

Belmondo
2nd of February 2005 (Wed), 11:19
That's a beautiful shot.

I was in Hong Kong a little over forty years ago. It appears to have changed a bit. :lol:

Redbird_xo
2nd of February 2005 (Wed), 11:44
That's a beautiful shot.

I was in Hong Kong a little over forty years ago. It appears to have changed a bit. :lol:

"A bit" is rather modest in this case. :rolleyes: I was away from Hong Kong two times for about five years each time. I had to re-learn new streets, new buildings, same buildings with new names, new music cultural, new slangs, and etc. One thing hasn't changed, though, the wife is still the same. :lol:

Btw, thanks for the compliment. :)

MegaTrixel
2nd of February 2005 (Wed), 12:11
I like it. Nice shot!

jgbeam
2nd of February 2005 (Wed), 12:15
Nice night shot. Looks cool.

Jim

marie
6th of February 2005 (Sun), 10:11
That's a beautiful shot.

I was in Hong Kong a little over forty years ago.

It appears to have changed a bit. http://www.photography-on-the.net/forum/images/smilies/icon_lol.gif

Yes
Don lives there nowhttp://www.photography-on-the.net/forum/images/smilies/icon_lol.gif

love the shot . beautiful

a little crop off the top will help I think
I love the blackness all around the buildings

Redbird_xo
6th of February 2005 (Sun), 21:26
Marie -

Being a newbie in photography, I am learning it a little at a time. Thanks for the comment.