PDA

View Full Version : Welsh tarmac rally

Brands
6th of February 2005 (Sun), 15:03
Finally got a chance to try out the 300D and Sigma 100-300 F4.

http://www.btinternet.com/%7Ejohn_56/rally.jpg

Tv, 1/320th, 7.1

Ian_H
7th of February 2005 (Mon), 14:34
Nice clear bright shot, where was it taken? Pembrey possibly. There's plenty of rubber on the track in the background

Cheers
Ian

Brands
7th of February 2005 (Mon), 15:44
Nice clear bright shot, where was it taken? Pembrey possibly. There's plenty of rubber on the track in the background

Cheers
Ian

Thanks.........yes Pembrey on a sunny day:shock:
As the motor circuit racing is still a month away :( we decided to try out a rally event or two. The tarmac version was a bit of a shock but the Forest rally next weekend should be more like I imagined.

Ballen Photo
7th of February 2005 (Mon), 19:03
Nice clean shot You've got here. :D
-Bruce

Cadwell
8th of February 2005 (Tue), 03:47
:shock: But... but... but.... you can't use a 300D for action shots... everyone knows that! :shock:

I reckon you stuck your CF card in my 1D MarkII when I wasn't looking, took that shot and now you're passing it off as your own! :p

Seriously, nice work mate. :) Oh... and that 100-300 f/4 EX Sigma is a dream... lovely, lovely lens.

Brands
9th of February 2005 (Wed), 14:29
:shock: But... but... but.... you can't use a 300D for action shots... everyone knows that! :shock:

I reckon you stuck your CF card in my 1D MarkII when I wasn't looking, took that shot and now you're passing it off as your own! :p

Seriously, nice work mate. :) Oh... and that 100-300 f/4 EX Sigma is a dream... lovely, lovely lens.

so I believe;):p

lol.....I expect Matt shot it but I'll claim it as mine

Thanks