PDA

View Full Version : Green Lotus with bonus..........

zacker
26th of September 2008 (Fri), 06:31
...........My portrait in the fender..lol

http://www.brokenfencephotography.com/photos/322657788_Mjdd3-L.jpg

Avi
26th of September 2008 (Fri), 07:26
wow...you've posted some amazin stuff today...

thanks for sharing

Avi

zacker
26th of September 2008 (Fri), 07:31
thanks Much!!

im just happy this HDR forum is here, I would post these into the general Population but didnt feel like listening to all the "I Hate HDR" people with their unsolicited Critiques on something they supposedly hate. Id rather post to somewhere with Like minded folks.

canonloader
26th of September 2008 (Fri), 09:37
Another great shot. I feel the same way. I will be spending a lot of time in here. :)

Oneslowz28
26th of September 2008 (Fri), 11:17
You have the tone mapping down to a science man. Great job.

ccc_javier
26th of September 2008 (Fri), 11:19
awesome, i wish the chair wouldn't have been there

CameraBuff
26th of September 2008 (Fri), 11:22
Yes, I see your reflection, nice bonus to this great photo!

ArcticShooter
26th of September 2008 (Fri), 14:04
Wow even better than the monster truck

BBoi
27th of September 2008 (Sat), 07:03
Fantastic !! - is there any 'plastic wrap' or 'emboss' effect on one of the exposures in order to get that effect ? it looks practically like an illustration !

zacker
27th of September 2008 (Sat), 18:56
awesome, i wish the chair wouldn't have been there

i know... thats why i hate shooting at car shows.. either some goober is standing in my way or some chair or something is in the shot.:lol:

zacker
27th of September 2008 (Sat), 18:58
Fantastic !! - is there any 'plastic wrap' or 'emboss' effect on one of the exposures in order to get that effect ? it looks practically like an illustration !

no... but i do use a touch of lucis arts or i do the high pass thing.. also, layers of dodge and burn or curves and selective bluring and stuff..i spend way too much time on some of these..lol

Bill Pham
27th of September 2008 (Sat), 18:59
i don't know if i like this one better than the second monster truck. again very nice work.

Bill

BBoi
27th of September 2008 (Sat), 19:39
If you want the chap removing from behind the car, let me know :) Btw, i've shot 2 car shows now, and ya you do throw a lot away due to people in the background, but if you can angle the shot and keep it clean you can get some truly stunning shots. Never tried one in HDR though.

zacker
28th of September 2008 (Sun), 08:19
what aggrevates me most on car shows is the folks who see you trying to get a shot but the walk right up and stand there gawking like they have never seen a car before..lol

canonloader
28th of September 2008 (Sun), 08:52
what aggrevates me most on car shows is the folks who see you trying to get a shot but the walk right up and stand there gawking like they have never seen a car before..lol
What I like, is the photographers assistant that walks up and pushes the gawkers out of the way. :lol:

Wouldn't two image work though, then blend out the people? I don't have much experience with blending layer masks.

I26
28th of September 2008 (Sun), 09:07
Its pretty nice but I dislike the vignetting on the top edges. It takes away from the picture greatly.

zacker
28th of September 2008 (Sun), 10:00
thats a great idea.. i need me a six foot, 260 lb body guard..ummm, assistant, to clear the area for me.. lol

getting one shot is hard enough, now you want me to get two??!! lol,lol,lol.. i like the assistant idea better..

Avi
29th of September 2008 (Mon), 03:31
thats a great idea.. i need me a six foot, 260 lb body guard..ummm, assistant, to clear the area for me.. lol

getting one shot is hard enough, now you want me to get two??!! lol,lol,lol.. i like the assistant idea better..

what abt a 6.1 feet, 204.6 pounds assistant ?? and am no fat a**...am involved in lot of body-building stuff...
any idea abt the salary ?? lol :lol: :lol:

Jim G
29th of September 2008 (Mon), 04:01
I think the post processing suits this car very well. Nice stuff!

zacker
29th of September 2008 (Mon), 06:35
Thanks Jim.

AVI... sounds good to me.. although i cant afford to pay you anything but, bouncing folks around for fun sounds like a good time.. lol

Kronie
29th of September 2008 (Mon), 09:07
Very surreal looking. I like this look for a this type of subject. Is the majority of your processing done in PS or PM?

zacker
29th of September 2008 (Mon), 09:22
thanks Kronie, Id say its about 20% Pm - 80% PS i spend a heck of alot longer in Ps than in PM. although some of them need very minimal work.. alot of time i often replace skys, back grounds, clone out distractions.. all in the name of fun i guess..lol

zacker
29th of September 2008 (Mon), 09:24
Its pretty nice but I dislike the vignetting on the top edges. It takes away from the picture greatly.

yeah I thinnk thats from my 10-20 mm lens, i was shooting at 10MM.. i thnk the processing brings it out alot...like sensor dust..lol

crimsonblack
16th of April 2010 (Fri), 23:19
Great image.

Kilrov
16th of April 2010 (Fri), 23:50
Just wondering, is this a pseudohdr image or did you actually aeb it. If you did, how did you keep it still just holding the camera like that? Also whats your smoothing slider on in PM or do you use light mode, whichever, i'm curious how far left you go.

18th of April 2010 (Sun), 18:02
wow pushed hard