PDA

View Full Version : reese age 3 + my first storyboard!

sevillafox
13th of October 2008 (Mon), 17:52
Here's some from a recent shoot. She wasn't in the mood to cooperate but m&m's and cheetos saved the day! C&C welcome!

1. my fave!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3250/2939897280_337ede2706_o.jpg

2. BW conversion

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3183/2939043983_2097a8e977_o.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3192/2939044173_5281467f0b_o.jpg

4. eyes for daddy....;)

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3202/2939044327_90b378f7e6_o.jpg

5. a little storyboard for her birthday party thank-yous

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3164/2939897982_24ed1177d5_o.jpg

CheetaPita
13th of October 2008 (Mon), 18:43
she's a beautiful child! love the thank you card as well as the first shot! great idea!

oh and youre brave for using cheetos to get her to be cooperative...id be too worried about orange stains all over the place. maybe my lil ones are just extra messy with cheetos but im scared of them now lol. cheetos = orange stains of death EVERYWHERE

digital_girl
13th of October 2008 (Mon), 19:19
Very cute...I can tell she had cheetos with the orange tounge in #2:)

kajawhit
13th of October 2008 (Mon), 19:19
Very nice. Love the thank you card :)

Bootsie
13th of October 2008 (Mon), 20:57
I love the idea for the thank you card Tiff, these turned out great! Such a cute little girl!

rmr21
13th of October 2008 (Mon), 21:40
LOVE the thank you card, and the "eyes" shot.....she is adorable! Love her name too, it's actually one we considered for our son! :D

FocalPrincess
13th of October 2008 (Mon), 22:44
I really like your conversion and the storyboard. Great job! Funny what just the right bribe can do for a shoot.

Kauaicrazed
14th of October 2008 (Tue), 00:33
I love them! She is gorgeous and I love the storyboard! I want to do something like that soon!

christyjo2
14th of October 2008 (Tue), 00:59
I love them! She is gorgeous and I love the storyboard! I want to do something like that soon!

Very cute!

SoaringUSAEagle
14th of October 2008 (Tue), 08:35
These are all nice... the first has a very mischievous look lol.

Chet
14th of October 2008 (Tue), 08:46
Great job on the card and the dark background. Did you just use a sheet? I love her expressions in all of these.

In2Photos
14th of October 2008 (Tue), 14:17
Nice work Tiff! I like the color versions over the B&W as her eyes turn too dark. The storyboard is excellent as well!

sevillafox
14th of October 2008 (Tue), 14:50
she's a beautiful child! love the thank you card as well as the first shot! great idea!

oh and youre brave for using cheetos to get her to be cooperative...id be too worried about orange stains all over the place. maybe my lil ones are just extra messy with cheetos but im scared of them now lol. cheetos = orange stains of death EVERYWHERE

Thanks Carley! The cheetos weren't too bad. I had the tiny ones from the 100 calorie packs and plenty of baby wipes on hand. The m&ms are usually worse.

Very cute...I can tell she had cheetos with the orange tounge in #2:)

Yeah, she has an orange tongue but I kind of liked it because it's just the essence of 3...all dressed up but still a little messy. ;)

Very nice. Love the thank you card :)

Thanks! Her mom likes it.

I love the idea for the thank you card Tiff, these turned out great! Such a cute little girl!

Thanks! Reese is a doll. She's my best friend's oldest daughter and 7 months older than Aidan. I always tease her mom that Reese and Aidan will end up dating. ;)

LOVE the thank you card, and the "eyes" shot.....she is adorable! Love her name too, it's actually one we considered for our son! :D

Thanks! I like the "eyes" one too but mom prefers the ones where she's looking at the camera. To each their own I guess. :)

I really like your conversion and the storyboard. Great job! Funny what just the right bribe can do for a shoot.

Thanks. I actually uses Cheetapita's conversion technique.

Thanks and good luck! The storyboard was fun and I'll definitely be doing more.

Very cute!

Thanks!

These are all nice... the first has a very mischievous look lol.

Thanks! Yep, she's a stinker. Her and Aidan are going to get into LOTS of trouble in their later years. lol

Great job on the card and the dark background. Did you just use a sheet? I love her expressions in all of these.

Thanks! Yep, just a plain sheet. I'm planning on getting some black seameless soon but until then the sheet works great especially with a little burning.

Nice work Tiff! I like the color versions over the B&W as her eyes turn too dark. The storyboard is excellent as well!

Thanks! Yeah, black and whites are hard with dark eyes. Thank goodness my boys are both blue eyed.

Speaking of which, has your little addition arrived yet?

In2Photos
14th of October 2008 (Tue), 14:57
Thanks! Yeah, black and whites are hard with dark eyes. Thank goodness my boys are both blue eyed.

Speaking of which, has your little addition arrived yet?
I know all about the dark eyes. I always have to do extra lightening of the eyes during B&W conversions unless the lighting is perfect.

No little one yet. She has two more weeks (Oct 30th) but she is 3 cm and has been losing her mucous plug so it may be sooner. Aleisha is hoping for sooner. ;)