PDA

View Full Version : Full Quality Images in Videos?

zeva
13th of December 2008 (Sat), 14:45
Hello all, i was wondering if it is possible to put high quality images in videos with primere, because currently the images that i put it are turned to complete crap like you cant see the faces or anyhting... Thanks! BTW i m using primere Pro CS3 I am making a video that has both pictures and video... thanks!

timescapes.org
13th of December 2008 (Sat), 19:55
Sure. Just import or drag and drop your JPEG or PSD into Premiere Pro. Then drag it down onto your timeline and adjust the length/duration of the still frame. Then right-click and hit "Scale to Frame" which will resize it to your timeline's res. Then you can scale it or move it around at will.

zeva
14th of December 2008 (Sun), 03:01
but after i export the video it makes the quality crap again?

timescapes.org
14th of December 2008 (Sun), 09:07
it depends on what you export as. you could export as 320x480 with a low bitrate, and yeah, it'll look crap. if you export 1920x1080 H264 at a high bitrate, it should look good.

zeva
17th of December 2008 (Wed), 15:25
Oh i found out why... its crap before i render it to the final AVI file i was just looking at the preview! thanks for the help though!

YONG JIA LIN
20th of December 2008 (Sat), 15:59
Sure. Just import or drag and drop your JPEG or PSD into Premiere Pro. Then drag it down onto your timeline and adjust the length/duration of the still frame. Then right-click and hit "Scale to Frame" which will resize it to your timeline's res. Then you can scale it or move it around at will.

Do not use the Scale to Frame when you need to scale ( resize ) it again or move its position in your Programe palette. Because once you use the Scale to Frame feature, it will keep its resolution down as your projects frame size, and any up or down scale will not use its full siz image resolution, just as you have the image size as your project setting.

You can scale it in the Effects Control palette, this will keep the maximum quality for your output.