PDA

View Full Version : Punta uva (last, for now)

freddycr
6th of April 2005 (Wed), 20:00
Best for last ?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/alcorjr2/puntauva2_large.jpg

MarkoPolo
6th of April 2005 (Wed), 20:29
Wow, that's just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing. Keep sending those picture post cards.

Mills
6th of April 2005 (Wed), 21:52
Another pretty place. Very nice Freddy. I think you said the rainy season is about to start. Please share some of that so we can get a good idea of what that is like too.

Big_B
7th of April 2005 (Thu), 15:03
Lovely. Just a thought, why not crop off the wave at the bottom. It would allow my eye to settle on the greenary and help to give the photo a much more peaceful feel.

freddycr
7th of April 2005 (Thu), 16:03
Thanks for the suggestion Big_B, but I shot others without the breaking waves , and they were too dull

Titus213
7th of April 2005 (Thu), 20:16
You should be ashamed! Don't you know that somewhere in the world some poor soul is looking at this picture after having slogged thru feet of snow, slush, wet, and cold? Can you imagine how rotten this makes him feel?

Nice picture. I would like to see some of the rainy season too.

freddycr
14th of April 2005 (Thu), 15:12
You should be ashamed! Don't you know that somewhere in the world some poor soul is looking at this picture after having slogged thru feet of snow, slush, wet, and cold? Can you imagine how rotten this makes him feel?

Nice picture. I would like to see some of the rainy season too.

It's almost here, already :(

RbrtPtikLeoSeny
14th of April 2005 (Thu), 17:21
Wow, that's awesome. Man, I gotta move to Costa Rica. Beautiful place! Great picture. Nice job.

Fer
14th of April 2005 (Thu), 17:48
I wanna go there!

stoneylonesome
14th of April 2005 (Thu), 18:29
Beautiful shot, I love it. :)