PDA

View Full Version : Traditional Thai Stilt House

robonrome
7th of January 2010 (Thu), 23:37
Here's a typical rural Thai house with outside granary for rice. Stilts get the house above floodwaters allow airflow and a shady place to string a hammock. C&C welcome

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/2094/247hf.jpg

robonrome
12th of January 2010 (Tue), 00:27
no-one?

Tom H. Photography
12th of January 2010 (Tue), 06:32
no-one?

Well sorry but it just doesn't say that much to me, there's no clear subject. It's just a picture of a house.

robonrome
12th of January 2010 (Tue), 16:26
Well sorry but it just doesn't say that much to me, there's no clear subject. It's just a picture of a house.

Thanks for the honest feedback. I'll have to give some thought as to how I could make such a shot with more impact or that brought the viewer in more.

photonoob1
13th of January 2010 (Wed), 19:09
i think the image quality is nice although i agree that its just a pic of a house, need something to draw my eye . i personally would try to get someone in the shot, like children playing or someone doing chores, or just another angle on the shot,god bless

amckenzie4
14th of January 2010 (Thu), 16:06
I agree... I would have liked to see a person in the shot, especially for scale. As is, it might work better for me in black and white, , though I'm not sure... I like the color of the clothes under the house.