PDA

View Full Version : The 34th Random TPBM Chat and Bubble Wrap Bursting Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67

Becky N
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 17:55
Do you think the likes of Athena, Beth, Wanda, Steve, and others might make a show too?

That would be cool, Mark too.:D

*sniff* Maxy is all growed up. And responsible and stuff. *sniff*
You've come along way since the green shag carpet, my friend.
Don't be a stranger, k? You can hang with us even without your gear.

^^^ That!:D

It is a trick, nothing for perspective in the shot. Really she is only like 9" tall, maybe a bit more

We need to see perspective. Just say'n.:D

Still lurking from time to time.

Whoa, another comes out of the shadows. YAY!!!!

Hi, Steve, *waves* congrats on the Grampy, tis a marvelous thing.

G'Evening folks. My turn to multi-task between here, LR and spreadsheets. I figured it was time to finish up January month-end, what with February's coming up rather soon.:lol:

short5
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 17:59
Hi Bucky :)

Permagrin
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 18:02
I've become a curling fan. I SO thought it was stupid...but after watching it for days, I'm hooked. I may even like ice hockey too, if I can ever understand the rules. :rolleyes::lol:

webcrawlur
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 18:03

^^^ That!:D

We need to see perspective. Just say'n.:D

Whoa, another comes out of the shadows. YAY!!!!

Hi, Steve, *waves* congrats on the Grampy, tis a marvelous thing.

G'Evening folks. My turn to multi-task between here, LR and spreadsheets. I figured it was time to finish up January month-end, what with February's coming up rather soon.:lol:
Thanks, hi Becky.:D

CrazieCricket
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 18:03
No, no I don't think so.

http://lcimages.zenfolio.com/img/v11/p40382420-4.jpg
Holy Moly!!!! That tongue just gets huger and huger!:lol:

Permagrin
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 18:05
really...do your dogs not have tongues like that? Hale has a pretty big one too...I've got several shots of it from yesterday...it's not as large as Kona's but pretty big...

CrazieCricket
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 18:06
I've become a curling fan. I SO thought it was stupid...but after watching it for days, I'm hooked. I may even like ice hockey too, if I can ever understand the rules. :rolleyes::lol:
Ummmm, yeah, that will never happen in this house. :lol: Hubby and I have tried watching it a couple times. Just can't get into it. Boring!!!:lol::lol:

CrazieCricket
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 18:07
You saw that pic of Cricket yesterday. That's as big and long as her tongue gets. Winstons can hang out of his mouth quite a ways. But, nothing like Kona's:lol:

JWright
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 18:16
Oh thank heavens! time to go home!

Unfortunately, laundry hell awaits. :cry:

Catch you all on the flip side!

Yeah. I had a little trouble getting the cleaning lady motivated this morning...

Squinty. The bane of quality work.

[dumb question] What is Squinty? [/dumb question]

http://lcimages.zenfolio.com/img/v11/p40382420-4.jpg

My God! That looks like the world's largest piece of bubble gum... :shock:

misspix
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 18:18
Eeewwwww, not gonna try it, no way. :D
Really. you should try it sometime :roll:
Yeah well you are in a skirt a quarter of the time.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

BearLeeAlive
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 18:21

Yes, Mark too. For sure. :D
I heard a report of how the curling has far exceeded the popularity they had assumed it would. It is turning out to be quite a fan favourite. It has at least as much action as baseball. I quite like it too, though would much rather play. :D

Hockey rules are not too tough, if you have any questions throw them out here. I played for many years, and have always watched hockey. I really believe it to be the ultimate action team sport to watch.
really...do your dogs not have tongues like that? Hale has a pretty big one too...I've got several shots of it from yesterday...it's not as large as Kona's but pretty big...
Kona's tongue is HUGE. But, I think you knew that. ;)

Becky N
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 18:22
Snaps (so feel free to skip over) from this morning after our Non-winter storm...

Out the master bedroom window:
http://performancephoto.smugmug.com/photos/794840121_48Gqw-O.jpg

Out the office window:
http://performancephoto.smugmug.com/photos/794840154_L4iNi-O.jpg

Time to fill the feeders again:
http://performancephoto.smugmug.com/photos/794840183_4oKF7-O.jpg

This has a bit more grub:
http://performancephoto.smugmug.com/photos/794840207_nfsKX-O.jpg

Love these finches, going to have to move the thistle seed sock, they don't want to come that close to the house, yet:
http://performancephoto.smugmug.com/photos/794840266_84h6R-O.jpg

Birds in the scrub:
http://performancephoto.smugmug.com/photos/794840358_WrjUb-O.jpg

Chick-a-dee at the suet:

http://performancephoto.smugmug.com/photos/794840423_Awt87-O.jpg

DigiSammich (Had to do something to liven these up) from the deck:
http://performancephoto.smugmug.com/photos/794840465_4VHpr-O.jpg

Now you can understand why JJ and I get frustrated with our 18% gray days after days after days.

short5
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 18:27
Beautiful new world Becky :)

BearLeeAlive
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 18:29
Looks pretty, Becky. :D
We get the same birds here too.

BearLeeAlive
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 18:31
Now you can understand why JJ and I get frustrated with our 18% gray days after days after days.
I know it would drive me bonkers. Well, worse anyway. :p I just love all the sunshine Calgary gets. I would take cold and sunny, over warm and cloudy any day.

thomascanty
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 18:34
I only skimmed through a dozen or so pages here, but it looks like today is when we bring back the dead in here! Squished? Ha!

I'm waiting to see who else shows up...

thomascanty
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 18:41
Hey, Deb! My brother adopted Paris' twin sister a few weeks ago. Well... She could be her twin, anyway.

My brother's little girl is named Pinky Tuscadero. And, I'm ashamed to admit, I haven't met Pinky in person yet... I gotta get over there soon...

Belmondo
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 18:48
We have a beautiful new animal shelter here, and I decided to give myself a tour today. It's really very nice, and it was really time well-spent. I saw lots of beautiful dogs, and wished I was in a position to take a few of them home.

I was struck by a couple things:
1. There are a lot of Pit Bulls/Pit Bull mixes there. Some were just absolutely gorgeous and oh so friendly. I think the reason is that many of the people around here who are most fond of that breed also tend to be irresponsible types. Most of them were listed as strays as opposed to owner surrenders. You sort of wonder why their owners wouldn't even bother looking for them. I have a theory, but won't share it.
2. Jack Russel Terriers must be pretty randy. At least half the small/medium-sized dogs there were Jack Russel mixes. German Shepherds were a close second, although I didn't see any Jack Russel/Shepherd mixes. I guess certain laws of physics apply in dog romances.
3. Some dogs really seem to understand their predicament, and do their best to look pathetic. They can turn that 'look' on and off like a light bulb. Other dogs just love whatever attention you give them, and a finger through the wire is enough to set the tails to spinning like a windmill.
3. Every dog there deserves a real home. I felt very inadequate after leaving. The old dogs touched me the most. Their future is probably pretty bleak.

GAAAAAAH.

I should have stayed home. :(

sevillafox
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 18:53
That worked good, okay now take your...oh nevermind.

:lol::lol::lol:

And........

(((((((((((((chief)))))))))))))))

Permagrin
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 18:57
Kona's tongue is HUGE. But, I think you knew that. ;)

I honestly just thought he let his hang out & your dogs don't. I didn't think his tongue was bigger.:lol::lol:

edit: because Hale's is big but she doesn't let it hang out often...it made sense in my brain. LOL

short5
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 18:58
GAAAAAAH.

I should have stayed home. :(Good observations and Gaaaah:(

Permagrin
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 18:58
Becky, love your window shots.

Becky N
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 19:07
Thanks all. Waiting for another nice day to take a walk and hopefully see the deer. Saturday, Curt and I drove the loop after running errands and saw a few standing in the woods then they spooked and suddenly there were 20 or better. Amazing how they can blend into the trees.

thomascanty
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 19:10
We have a beautiful new animal shelter here, and I decided to give myself a tour today. It's really very nice, and it was really time well-spent. I saw lots of beautiful dogs, and wished I was in a position to take a few of them home.

1. There are a lot of Pit Bulls/Pit Bull mixes there. Some were just absolutely gorgeous and oh so friendly. I think the reason is that many of the people around here who are most fond of that breed also tend to be irresponsible types. Most of them were listed as strays as opposed to owner surrenders. You sort of wonder why their owners wouldn't even bother looking for them. I have a theory, but won't share it.
2. Jack Russel Terriers must be pretty randy. At least half the small/medium-sized dogs there were Jack Russel mixes. German Shepherds were a close second, although I didn't see any Jack Russel/Shepherd mixes. I guess certain laws of physics apply in dog romances.
3. Some dogs really seem to understand their predicament, and do their best to look pathetic. They can turn that 'look' on and off like a light bulb. Other dogs just love whatever attention you give them, and a finger through the wire is enough to set the tails to spinning like a windmill.
3. Every dog there deserves a real home. I felt very inadequate after leaving. The old dogs touched me the most. Their future is probably pretty bleak.

GAAAAAAH.

Yeah... I, too, made the mistake of visiting the local animal shelter once, many years ago.

I don't know how C@ does it and still stays sane! She's much stronger than I.

I've adopted many furred and feathered (and even a few finned) friends in my life, but that one day I visited the shelter I brought home a mistake. I should have returned him, but I proved even more stubborn than he was. But, it wasn't much of a victory...

I do still think about ol' Phydough occasionally. Sometimes I'll even drop a tear or two while thinking about him. He wasn't evil... He was just misunderstood and mistreated. And, no matter what I did, I could never convince him I had the right intentions.

Still... I don't ever want to go through that one again.

short5
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 19:14
Thanks all. Waiting for another nice day to take a walk and hopefully see the deer. Saturday, Curt and I drove the loop after running errands and saw a few standing in the woods then they spooked and suddenly there were 20 or better. Amazing how they can blend into the trees.I keep a can of deer corn with molasses. You can get it at the feed store for cheap. I don't put much out because I don't want to alter their diet(of my azaleas:roll:) but a scoop every other few days keeps them right at my door. The problem is they will tear up the lawn if it's soft and you put the corn in the same place.

Belmondo
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 19:15

By her own admission, she cries a lot.

Permagrin
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 19:18
watching the bronze medal women's hockey game. It's btw. Canada & Finland. The winner will advance to play the U.S. for the gold.

Hockey's so fast....at least, my first hockey games (watching) were the women's games and I had a hard time following but the men play even faster.

I was trying to figure out what the penalties are...because something that look like penalties (like knocking someone down and skating over them) aren't penalties but I'm not sure what are.

And I didn't know why sometimes a penalty would be called and the player out but no new player in. Dan said that unlike other sports, that is the penalty...unmatched teams.

misspix
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 19:20

GAAAAAAH.

For what it is worth, Chief, I don't think you should have stayed home. By observing the plight of these pups, you are more aware. By being more aware, you can share that awareness, in many kinds of ways. There are many ways to affect change, obviously we can't all bring home 20 dogs, no matter how deserving. But that doesn't mean we can't say something to 20 people, who may know another 20 people and so on and so on. And then who knows, maybe one or two of those will think twice about not spaying their pet. Or, may choose to do the same thing you did and visit a local shelter and choose a new pet from there. *shrug* We are small in the big scheme of things, but that in no way means we cannot do big things in small steps.

I am glad you went and visited. And I bet you made some pups happy with your attention :D

Permagrin
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 19:21
For what it is worth, Chief, I don't think you should have stayed home. By observing the plight of these pups, you are more aware. By being more aware, you can share that awareness, in many kinds of ways. There are many ways to affect change, obviously we can't all bring home 20 dogs, no matter how deserving. But that doesn't mean we can't say something to 20 people, who may know another 20 people and so on and so on. And then who knows, maybe one or two of those will think twice about not spaying their pet. Or, may choose to do the same thing you did and visit a local shelter and choose a new pet from there. *shrug* We are small in the big scheme of things, but that in no way means we cannot do big things in small steps.

I am glad you went and visited. And I bet you made some pups happy with your attention :D

well said

misspix
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 19:22
watching the bronze medal women's hockey game. It's btw. Canada & Finland. The winner will advance to play the U.S. for the gold.

Hockey's so fast....at least, my first hockey games (watching) were the women's games and I had a hard time following but the men play even faster.

I was trying to figure out what the penalties are...because something that look like penalties (like knocking someone down and skating over them) aren't penalties but I'm not sure what are.

And I didn't know why sometimes a penalty would be called and the player out but no new player in. Dan said that unlike other sports, that is the penalty...unmatched teams.
:lol: One of my favorite things G ever said to me was right after she moved to the east coast. A co-worker took her to her very first hockey game, and she loved it.
Her comment to me was 'I went to a fight and a hockey game broke out!' :lol: :lol:

thomascanty
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 19:24
By her own admission, she cries a lot.

So do I.

So do I...:( :cry:

Permagrin
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 19:24
:lol: One of my favorite things G ever said to me was right after she moved to the east coast. A co-worker took her to her very first hockey game, and she loved it.
Her comment to me was 'I went to a fight and a hockey game broke out!' :lol: :lol:

LOL! It's like that. The whack each other as much as the puck. Knock their feet out from one another etc...

Belmondo
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 19:29

I'm still not sure how a dog will fit into our lives, and we won't make any decisions till we see how things work out with Cinderella. I did see the shelter is looking for volunteers, and depending on whether or not we qualify, or can even work it into our schedule, we might do something like that.

misspix
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 19:34
I'm still not sure how a dog will fit into our lives, and we won't make any decisions till we see how things work out with Cinderella. I did see the shelter is looking for volunteers, and depending on whether or not we qualify, or can even work it into our schedule, we might do something like that.
:D:D
I loved volunteering at the shelter, and will probably hook back up with them when back home :D

BECKY!! Thank you for showing us the window views of your pretty surroundings :D Lovely indeed!

puddlepirate44
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 19:34
this just in:

http://lcimages.zenfolio.com/img/v10/p758207504-4.jpg

http://lcimages.zenfolio.com/img/v8/p831077486-4.jpg

http://lcimages.zenfolio.com/img/v10/p835605765-4.jpg

http://lcimages.zenfolio.com/img/v4/p854198150-4.jpg

http://lcimages.zenfolio.com/img/v8/p1040906215-4.jpg

puddlepirate44
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 19:35
Part II:

http://lcimages.zenfolio.com/img/v3/p771281527-4.jpg

http://lcimages.zenfolio.com/img/v7/p953216620-4.jpg

http://lcimages.zenfolio.com/img/v9/p1028885244-4.jpg

http://lcimages.zenfolio.com/img/v11/p834282942-4.jpg

Jon
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 19:37

And I didn't know why sometimes a penalty would be called and the player out but no new player in. Dan said that unlike other sports, that is the penalty...unmatched teams.It isn't so much what you do, but how you do it that gets you the penalty. If you're in front of another player and get your stick to trip him while you're going for the puck, it's less serious than if you sneak your stick in front of him from behind and trip him while going for the puck.

That. And we've generally adopted older (or reported as older) dogs. We took in Baby (along with BooBoo) as a foster knowing she'd never be adopted. She was missing many teeth, and had a bad heart and seizures. Still it really hurt when she died 2 weeks after we took her in.

Ages and breeds, especially for strays, are just guesses. And Jack Russell Terrorists get the blame for a lot of smaller mixes.

misspix
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 19:52
*tosses roses onto ice*

Beautiful! Becky has such grace, such style! Brava *applauds* BRAVA!

Woolburr
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 19:59
Nice landing!

BearLeeAlive
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 20:00

Yep, playing a man short is the penalty. A clean check on someone with the puck is ok, using your shoulder or hip. If you use your stick on the body(hooking, high sticking or cross checking) or your leg (tripping) or checking someone who does not have the puck (interferance) or your elbow (elbowing..go figure) you get a penalty. There are other infractions too.

Well put Terri. :D

http://lcimages.zenfolio.com/img/v11/p834282942-4.jpg
That will surely hurt in the morning. :lol:

Becky N
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 20:04
I keep a can of deer corn with molasses. You can get it at the feed store for cheap. I don't put much out because I don't want to alter their diet(of my azaleas:roll:) but a scoop every other few days keeps them right at my door. The problem is they will tear up the lawn if it's soft and you put the corn in the same place.

They've been at the block, just not when we are awake.:lol:

JWright
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 20:05
this just in:

http://lcimages.zenfolio.com/img/v10/p758207504-4.jpg

http://lcimages.zenfolio.com/img/v8/p831077486-4.jpg

http://lcimages.zenfolio.com/img/v10/p835605765-4.jpg

http://lcimages.zenfolio.com/img/v4/p854198150-4.jpg

http://lcimages.zenfolio.com/img/v8/p1040906215-4.jpg

LOL!!! "Low starch diet..." *snort*

Another winner, Dan. Pun intended...

Becky N
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 20:13
GASP!!! Had a moment of no POTN. Then a call from my brother, thus the single quote before...

I am glad you went and visited. And I bet you made some pups happy with your attention

Very well said.

Part II:

I lost it on the "Low Starch Diet":lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Those knots are nothing, just like with a Charlie horse, I pinch my lip for a few seconds and I'm good as new.:D

Thanks Dan, love it.

BearLeeAlive
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 20:14
Those knots are nothing, just like with a Charlie horse, I pinch my lip for a few seconds and I'm good as new.:D
You make yourself sound like a bit of a witch doctor here. :lol:

Skrim17
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 20:15
lol

Permagrin
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 20:21

which doctor?

Becky N
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 20:23

Try it next time you get a charlie horse, it works.

misspix
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 20:27
:lol:

Permagrin
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 20:32

dude...you totally ignored my "who's on first attempt". :|

*pouts out on the naughty step*

Becky N
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 20:40
dude...you totally ignored my "who's on first attempt". :|

*pouts out on the naughty step*

Didn't ignore, really I LOL.

Which Doctor is Witch Doctor.:lol:

I'm sorry, I suck, *crawls up in a knot under the naughty step* I'm so undeserving even for the naughty step.:(

Becky N
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 20:42
*and relinquishes gold medal to coffee/donut deprived skier*;)

Permagrin
Didn't ignore, really I LOL.

Which Doctor is Witch Doctor.:lol:

I'm sorry, I suck, *crawls up in a knot under the naughty step* I'm so undeserving even for the naughty step.:(

dang...you do guilt well! :lol:

*pulls bear out from under step, offers brew & hockey game* :lol:

CrazieCricket
Most excellent sock skating, Dan!!!!! Loved it!:lol::lol::lol:

Becky seriously pinch your lip? Any part? Hubby gets charlie horses. I can test out your theory on him.:lol: or by pinching your lip hard enough just a way to forget about the pain of the charlie horse?HAHA

Permagrin
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 20:43
the Canadian women are kicking Finland's BU%%!

Jim, Pekka's gonna ban you just because^^. LOL

Becky N
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 20:46
Becky seriously pinch your lip? Any part? Hubby gets charlie horses. I can test out your theory on him. or by pinching your lip hard enough just a way to forget about the pain of the charlie horse?HAHA

Seriously, pinch together the cleft area under your nose. Not only does the pain go away in a few seconds but so does the knot that can stay there all day.

If he gets them often though, he needs to eat more bananas. Getting them frequently is a sign of low potassium.

Permagrin
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 20:48
hahaha Becky, I didn't notice you switched avi's. I thought it was Jim. :lol::lol:

Permagrin
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 20:49
so he's still in high dudgeon! *frowns big mouse frown at bear*

Becky N
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 20:49
hahaha Becky, I didn't notice you switched avi's. I thought it was Jim. :lol::lol:

It's the crown, oops, tierra (or however it is spelled).:lol:;)

misspix
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 20:51
Is that anything like being in low dungeon? :confused:

Skrim17
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 20:52
anemia can also cause lots of muscle cramps., bananas and salt water help prevent them, but I can attest to the lip pinch really working!

Permagrin
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 20:53
Is that anything like being in low dungeon? :confused:

close enough :mrgreen: mwahahahahaha *whips up evil brew*

Permagrin
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 20:54
actually I was exhibiting high dudgeon towards him, to be correct...he's in the deep in murky. :cool:

cfpackerfan
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 20:57
see below, lol.

Still lurking from time to time.STEVE!!!!!!! Why you lurk, but you no post? :( We miss you.

is this crazy Canadian code?

*sbbzt* or-lurk alert! */sbbzt*HAHAHA!

Steve still attends the regular TPBM Intelligence Briefings, Cat brings your name up in there, a lot.HAHAHAHA!

We are all doing well, thanks to God and thanks for asking. My oldest daughter will be having her first baby making my wife and I Grandparents.
YAY!!!1 Congratulations!!

Three.........:pYou still got it!

You still got it grandpa :lol: Congrats on the little one.^^ THAT!

My BIL sent me video of Ryver walking (he turns 1 on April 6 and has been walking for at least a month!) Nikki did not listen. I told her to push him down!Awwww! and LOL!!!

Snaps (so feel free to skip over) from this morning after our Non-winter storm...

*GASP!* I NEVER skip over your posts! Snaps or no!
Lovely snow pics, and nice digi sammich!

GAAAAAAH.

I should have stayed home. :( Amen. And (((((hugs))))).
It never gets any easier.

Yeah... I, too, made the mistake of visiting the local animal shelter once, many years ago.

It's not a mistake to visit the shelter. If it brings some comfort to the animals, and some awareness to the people, it can never be a mistake.

And I'm not sane.

By her own admission, she cries a lot.^^ that.

I am glad you went and visited. And I bet you made some pups happy with your attention :DWell said, Terri. I agree wholeheartedly.

I'm still not sure how a dog will fit into our lives, and we won't make any decisions till we see how things work out with Cinderella. I did see the shelter is looking for volunteers, and depending on whether or not we qualify, or can even work it into our schedule, we might do something like that.Volunteering is good. I warn you though, it is very very hard. You will get attached to dogs that will get put down. (Is your shelter a no-kill?) It's devastating.
But so worth it if you can make their last few days a little better.

Part II: *holds up score card* 10!!!! YAY BECKY!!!

That. And we've generally adopted older (or reported as older) dogs. We took in Baby (along with BooBoo) as a foster knowing she'd never be adopted. She was missing many teeth, and had a bad heart and seizures. Still it really hurt when she died 2 weeks after we took her in.

You never know though. We took in Sasha, that old deaf border collie thinking that she would be with us till she passed away, and she has a wonderful loving home now. Miracles happen every day.

cfpackerfan
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 21:01
LISA...

Check your E-mail!

cfpackerfan
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 21:02
Actually....
LISA... send me your correct E-mail address!

LOL!

Becky N
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 21:12
LISA...

Check your E-mail!

Actually....

LOL!

:lol::lol::lol: And tell her I want my medal back since I'm not the one in the high dungeon. I'll trade her my tierra, or however it is spelled.

misspix
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 21:13
actually I was exhibiting high dudgeon towards him, to be correct...he's in the deep in murky. :cool:
:lol::lol:
LISA...

Check your E-mail!

Actually....

LOL!

misspix
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 21:14
<--------wants to know why sparklies and shinies are being traded about without her :confused:

Becky N
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 21:16
<--------wants to know why sparklies and shinies are being traded about without her :confused:

You trade? I thought you just kept them.;)

What'cha got, I got lots of sequins.:D

BearLeeAlive
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 21:17
Back from an evening stroll. :D

which doctor?
Which witch?
Burn the witch!!!

*pulls bear out from under step, offers brew & hockey game* :lol:
Game on!!!
Becky seriously pinch your lip? Any part? Hubby gets charlie horses. I can test out your theory on him.:lol: or by pinching your lip hard enough just a way to forget about the pain of the charlie horse?HAHA
Probably the latter. :lol:
the Canadian women are kicking Finland's BU%%!

Jim, Pekka's gonna ban you just because^^. LOL
Naw, just a few years ago it would have been way worse. Some of these European countries have come a long way with their woman's hockey programs. Great to see.
Does this mean the game is off? :lol:
anemia can also cause lots of muscle cramps., bananas and salt water help prevent them, but I can attest to the lip pinch really working!
Burn the witch!!!

The lip bone is connected to the.....ummm...leg bone. :p

Permagrin
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 21:25
LISA...

Check your E-mail!

Cat, I don't have any email from you.

CrazieCricket
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 21:26
Seriously, pinch together the cleft area under your nose. Not only does the pain go away in a few seconds but so does the knot that can stay there all day.

If he gets them often though, he needs to eat more bananas. Getting them frequently is a sign of low potassium.
kewlness. I'll tell him to try it. He'll probably think I'm crazy. :lol::lol:

Permagrin
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 21:26
Back from an evening stroll. :D

Which witch?

Burn the witch!!!

Game on!!!

Probably the latter. :lol:

Naw, just a few years ago it would have been way worse. Some of these European countries have come a long way with their woman's hockey programs. Great to see.

Does this mean the game is off? :lol:

Burn the witch!!!

hahahaha did you stop at a pub on this walk?? :lol:

puddlepirate44
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 21:31
Just a couple more events....

Bobckey
http://lcimages.zenfolio.com/img/v9/p449327595-4.jpg

Nice ride.
http://lcimages.zenfolio.com/img/v8/p126056934-4.jpg

CrazieCricket
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 21:32

misspix
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 21:32
You trade? I thought you just kept them.;)

What'cha got, I got lots of sequins.:D
Well, yeEAH I keep 'em! Jeeze! What self respecting shiny hoarder would trade :roll: :p

But! I do have one slightly used piece of tupperware with no lid I would sacrifice for the tiara :mrgreen:

Which witch?

Burn the witch!!!

Burn the witch!!!

Permagrin
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 21:33
oooh I love our uniforms! :cool:

misspix
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 21:34

Bobckey

Nice ride.

misspix
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 21:34
oooh I love our uniforms! :cool:
They are tres cool :cool:

I like how I am not clashing with the red :lol:

BearLeeAlive
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 21:36
hahahaha did you stop at a pub on this walk?? :lol:
No, but I would sure love a glass of wine. ;)

short5
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 21:38

I am glad you went and visited. And I bet you made some pups happy with your attention :DWell put

Part II:

[:lol::lol:!

GASP!!! Had a moment of no POTN. Then a call from my brother, thus the single quote before...

He is doing well I hope.

*pouts out on the naughty step*Hi

I'm sorry, I suck, *crawls up in a knot under the naughty step* I'm so undeserving even for the naughty step.:(Hi down there

Hahahahaha!

cfpackerfan
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 21:39

Bobckey

Nice ride.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:!

sevillafox
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 21:44
PUDDLES

Love those! HAHAHAHA!

FocalPrincess
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 21:44
Those are great, Puddle!

No comparison, but here is A. Lincoln...rest of the gallery Here (http://www.dbimpressions.com/Events/Palmyras-250th/Abraham-Lincoln/11323641_VDom2#794982335_hv7PQ).

FocalPrincess
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 21:46
Idk why I keep thinking this, but when I look at this pic, I just think of "Only YOU can prevent forest fires." - Yogi Bear

http://www.dbimpressions.com/Events/Palmyras-250th/Abraham-Lincoln/IMG0503/794990628_cT86H-L.jpg

cfpackerfan
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 21:46
Great job on those, Diane. :)

Skrim17
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 21:47
that's Smokey the bear hun, have you been smokeying something we need to know about?

T.D.
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 21:47
that's Smokey the bear hun, have you been smokeying something we need to know about?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

misspix
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 21:51

misspix
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 21:52
tired. sleeping now. g'night!

Becky N
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 21:52

Bobckey

Nice ride.

I can picture Zane popping a wheelie with a Zamboni.:lol:

ZANE not the brother that called, though that brother is responding well to the antibiotics. The brother that called is youngest that just got back from NZ. He abused his alarm clock this morning, hit the snooze alarm about 10 time before turning it off and sleeping until almost 11:00. 2 weeks in a 19 hour difference time zone plus going almost 36 hours with no real sleep, I think he has some serious jet lag.:lol:

BearLeeAlive
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 21:56
:lol: Yogi was still a cool bear though. ;)

Becky N
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 21:59

tired. sleeping now. g'night!

Night Dragon. *tosses Jim's tiara, ah so that is how it is spelled, to departing reptile with some sequins thrown in, just cause I can*

No comparison, but here is A. Lincoln...rest of the gallery Here (http://www.dbimpressions.com/Events/Palmyras-250th/Abraham-Lincoln/11323641_VDom2#794982335_hv7PQ).

Very nice. Don't you love metering on a spotlit face against a dark background? You did very good on the exposure. Love the look on the lady with her pen in image #0532:lol:

BearLeeAlive
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 21:59
Out for the night. Catch you all in the morn. :D

Becky N
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 22:01
G'night Jim.

FocalPrincess
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 22:02
LOL thanks guys, no Crissa, no smokeying although that may help my memory right now :rolleyes: Should have remembered that was Smoky though. :) I'll leave it up for a laugh.

Becky...yeah, the exposure was tough. The WB was even tougher. Finally was able to tweak the first one in LR and get it just right, and sync. Thank you for the compliment...there were a few that were blown or underexposed until I figured out the right settings.

cfpackerfan
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 22:09
Chelsea, Capri, and Connor went to the groomers today.
Connor went to his new foster home, and because I am leaving for CA in the morning, Chelsea and Capri went to a different foster home and I'll get them on Wed night.

Their foster family has been sending me photos. :)

Look how sweet. :)
And look how BIG Chelsea is :shock:She's only about 3-4 months old. :shock:

poppie guy
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 22:13
Connor went to his new foster home, and because I am leaving for CA in the morning, Chelsea and Capri went to a different foster home and I'll get them on Wed night.

Their foster family has been sending me photos. :)

Look how sweet. :)
And look how BIG Chelsea is :shock:She's only about 3-4 months old. :shock:

Cool looking dog.

sevillafox
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 22:17
Sid....love the new avi. HAHAHAHAHA!

FocalPrincess
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 22:20
G'nite everyone, hope its a good one.

Permagrin
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 22:23
awww she's hatching out her momma :)

...she DOES look like Kona (minus the tongue) doesn't she?

Permagrin
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 22:23
Sid, I can't see the avi...post it larger!

cfpackerfan
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 22:38
She's quite a bit smaller, Lisa. And she doesn't have a docked tail. :lol:

SID! We want to see your avi larger!

poppie guy
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 22:38
Sid, I can't see the avi...post it larger!

Nice, huh?:D:D

http://mchurliman.zenfolio.com/img/v11/p629032031-2.jpg

T.D.
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 22:39

Your delusions of grandeur look more like Mickey Mouse ears to me. Just saying. :p:p:p

cfpackerfan
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 22:44
Oh my GOSH!

Connor's foster mom just sent us photos.

(Connor gets neutered on Monday. Ignore the ginormous package there that is so TOTALLY 'in your face' :lol:)

cfpackerfan
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 22:47
another:

Remember what he looked like yesterday??!

Belmondo
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 22:47
Interesting turn of events.

Sid gets a crown, and Connor loses his family jewels.

Life can be so ironic.

T.D.
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 22:48
Wow! Yesterday he was such a rough and tumble kind of guy. And today...not so much! :lol:

Becky N
Your delusions of grandeur look more like Mickey Mouse ears to me. Just saying. :p:p:p

Oh my GOSH!

(Connor gets neutered on Monday. Ignore the ginormous package there that is so TOTALLY 'in your face' :lol:)

He cleaned up well otherwise. Is he less sensitive to skritches now? Boy-o-boy, that Chelsea is a cutie, if I could get a second one, I'd choose her for sure.

poppie guy

dood. If the fish ends up with mickey mouse ears, you are going to be toast!:evil:>:(:evil:

T.D.
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 22:49
dood. If the fish ends up with mickey mouse ears, you are going to be toast!:evil:>:(:evil:

I like toast. Just saying. :p:p:p

cfpackerfan
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 22:51

Life can be so ironic.:lol:!

Wow! Yesterday he was such a rough and tumble kind of guy. And today...not so much! :lol:
I actually prefer poodles with a more 'natural' cut. :lol:

cfpackerfan
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 22:51
Sid, the crown is just prettiful. It needs some sparkilies though. :lol:

Becky N
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 22:58
YAY! Done with January, think I'll celebrate by going to bed. :rolleyes:

G'Nite all. Cat safe travels.

JWright
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 23:01

Bobckey

"Bobckey..." *snort*

Nice ride.
http://lcimages.zenfolio.com/img/v8/p126056934-4.jpg:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Permagrin
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 23:02
She's quite a bit smaller, Lisa. And she doesn't have a docked tail. :lol:

SID! We want to see your avi larger!

I like her tail. I've never seen a springer with a tail

oh LOL!! I showed this to Dan, who was in bed, and suddenly he got up and went to his computer. :lol:

hahaha

Oh my GOSH!

He's probably showing off the ginormous package just to prove he's not totally emasculated. Holy moo...what happened to a dignified lamb cut?

James Dean is rolling over in his grave. Yesterday he would have offered Conner a place to sleep. Today he's directing him over to Sir Elton's. :lol::lol:

:lol:!

I actually prefer poodles with a more 'natural' cut. :lol:

oh yes! Kindred spirits once again.

Woolburr
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 23:03
Oh my GOSH!

Poor boy....he is probably praying he gets neutered.....can't be any less embarrassing than that haircut!

cfpackerfan
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 23:04
He's probably showing off the ginormous package just to prove he's not totally emasculated. Holy moo...what happened to a dignified lamb cut?

James Dean is rolling over in his grave. Yesterday he would have offered Conner a place to sleep. Today he's directing him over to Sir Elton's. :lol::lol:

oh yes! Kindred spirits once again.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

3Turner
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 23:05
Evening folks :D

Quick pop in cause I'm going to bed soon. Evan is sick again with some sort of coughing fit. He just threw up a little bit ago and I had to wash the sheets. :|

Looks like I missed Deb, Max and Steve. :( Hi! if you all come back soon.

I've been breezing through and trying to keep up.

DAN, love the TROlympic posts....I'm sure to scroll real slowly through those. Thanks for the great laughs....well, except for Bobckey :|.

Really enjoyed all the photos, especially the ones of the furry variety.

Dood you have great timing.
Thank you, thank you.....I try.

Dood, you are SO late.
He was wasn't he? Like by seconds.

Story of my life.
LOL!

Had a lady call me today. I took a photo of her and her husband at Christmas time with Santa at one of our events.

Her husband passed away a couple of weeks ago, and that was the last photo that they had taken of the two of them together. She wanted to tell me how much she cherishes that photo.
Good that she was able to have a recent photo.

That is sad Kit but nice you got the shot. I have had several people tell me how much they cherish a pet picture I have given them after it has passed. I heard an acquaintance's horse had passed awhile back and remembered I had a picture of the person on her horse. I printed it large and dropped it in her box with no note or anything.. She was floored and sent me a gushing note saying it was the only picture she had ever had taken of her and the horse, which she had for decades, off the farm they lived on. She said she knew it was me because she remembered me taking the picture and thinking she wanted a copy. There is a little magic in capturing a moment
Great story Zane.

I'm still doing penance for what Lois considers a lackluster Valentine's Day. (When your wife say, "Don't give me any flowers or a card, she doesn't mean it, and I still fall for it after 50 years of knowing her.) Today's 'punishment' was sitting through two hours of a Celine Dion movie, 'Celine, Through The Eyes of the world. (http://www.thehotticket.net/celinedion/?hs308=CLD012)' It's a special event movie, and is in a limited circulation of two weeks, with only 8 performances in each location where it's being show. She sprung this on me this morning, and I didn't have time enough to work up a believable excuse, so I had to go with her.

The first shock was when I bought the tickets. Instead of our normal $7.00 senior discount, it was $20 per person. I tried to convince the ticket seller there was a good chance I wouldn't live through the whole movie as I am very elderly. He said if I didn't survive to the end of the movie, he would be willing to discuss a partial refund when it was over.

The movie covers her world tour from Feb., 2008, to roughly a year later. It's a documentary, and switches back and forth between scenes from her performances, and backstage tidbits. I suspect she had a big hand in the editing, because all the backstage portions deal primarily with what a wonderful, adored person she is, and how gracious and warm she is to those around her. Clearly the world is a better place because Celine is in it.

Her husband appears throughout, and he's obviously a toady. Their little boy is something else. They're raising him to be a 3-year old girl. He's (I think) 8 years old, but has shoulder length hair, and freaks out when they lose his stuffed bunny. He's just the kind of kid you hope sits in the far corner of the restaurant where you don't have to see or hear him.

Let me be clear. I Love Celine as a singer, but I also think that singing should be the only time she brings her vocal chords into play. Speaking of her vocal chords, there is a scene in the movie where they stick some kind of a TV camera down ther throat, and we are treated to a close-up giant screen image of her larynx at work.

The music, as you would expect, is pretty good, and she dancing and costumes are interesting. Unfortunately, the closeups on Celine are terrifying. That woman must practice gurning in front of the mirror.

Scintillating.

I suspect she has some sort of an unspeakable physical ailment that mandates she stand with her legs spread as far apart as possible. Her skirts are very short, and beyond that, I am left to wonder if the doctor told her to get lots of air or something. It's weird.

The best part of the movie is the end. I explained to Lois on the way home in the car, Valentine's Day is officially over.

Anyway, I am going to make sure we do flowers, candy, and a dinner next year. For all I know, Wayne Newton is planning a movie, and I'm going to do whatever is necessary to make sure I don't have to go.
Thanks for the heads up.....you should really consider writing movie reviews. :lol:

Wow Chief....no male should ever have to listen to Sealion Dyin'! Just the thought of paying money to be tortured makes my skin crawl.
ROFLMAO!! I've never heard that name variation!

Update. The lady from animal control called today, and I told her I was interested in adopting the Shepherd. She said she already had two names on an interest list, but she would add mine as well. She said Cinderella was doing well, and they expect her to make a full recovery, however they cannot put her up for adoption until they get a court order. Also, they consider her 'evidence,' and will probably keep her until they finish prosecuting her former owner. That could take a couple months.

*sigh*

At least it looks for sure that her life is going to be vastly improved. I'm sure whoever adopts her will love her to pieces.
Well, it's good that her outlook appears to be bright.

Bobckey

Dood. :| That appears to be unsportsman like conduct there...in the whole game! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!:lol:

cfpackerfan
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 23:06
LOL!

The same thing happened to Vincent. Remember him? The little white toy poodle that we got a few months ago?
He was all shaggy and grossly matted and filthy. But oh so raggedy cute.
Then he got his 'classic poodle cut' and looked like a little froo froo dog. :lol: :lol:

Permagrin
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 23:06
Dood. :| That appears to be unsportsman like conduct there...in the whole game! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!:lol:

you're just upset cuz Zane smacked you on the butt :lol:

cfpackerfan
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 23:07
you're just upset cuz Zane smacked you on the butt :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:!

Permagrin
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 23:08
LOL!

The same thing happened to Vincent. Remember him? The little white toy poodle that we got a few months ago?
He was all shaggy and grossly matted and filthy. But oh so raggedy cute.
Then he got his 'classic poodle cut' and looked like a little froo froo dog. :lol: :lol:

If I was Connor's owner, I would let him look like he did...only more tailored. :lol::lol:

3Turner
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 23:08
you're just upset cuz Zane smacked you on the butt
Well...............YEAH!!
He should have bought me a drink first at least before smacking my butt. :|

Well, time for me to head on out. Want to try to get into work early so that I can leave early. And hey....it's supposed to snow here in San Antonio. :rolleyes:
Tuesday
Occasional rain and snow...turning over to all snow in the afternoon. Less than 1 inch of snow accumulation. Colder. Near steady temperature in the upper 30s. North winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts to around 30 mph. Chance of precipitation 90 percent
Tuesday Night
Mostly cloudy. A 30 percent chance of snow before midnight. Lows around 30. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph.
Wednesday
Sunny. Not as cool. Highs in the lower 50s. West winds 5 to 10 mph.

Riiiiiiight. :lol:

NIGHTERS!!

Permagrin
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 23:09
btw Cat, I wholly revoke the Irish Water Spaniel idea now. :lol::lol:

Woolburr
Hey snoik....things all quiet on the baby front again?

T.D.
Well, time for me to head on out. Want to try to get into work early so that I can leave early. And hey....it's supposed to snow here in San Antonio. :rolleyes:

Riiiiiiight. :lol:

Hey Snakey!

My sister said the same thing about Austin. It was 75 yesterday. Supposed to snow tomorrow. Weird.

cfpackerfan
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 23:10
If I was Connor's owner, I would let him look like he did...only more tailored. :lol::lol:Me too. :lol:

Although, this time, they had to shave him almost completely to the skin to get rid of the matting.

The person fostering him has a white standard poodle with the classic froofoo poodle cut. She is gorgeous, even with that hairdo. :lol:

cfpackerfan
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 23:11
btw Cat, I wholly revoke the Irish Water Spaniel idea now. :lol::lol:Told ya. :lol: :lol: :lol:

3Turner
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 23:12
Hey snoik....things all quiet on the baby front again?
Yeah, sorta. Mari still gets the contractions...at times enough to where she has to sit down from what she is doing. She already stopped working as doc told her to ask off already since she thinks baby will be coming in the next 2 weeks. We go for the next appointment on Friday....so we'll see what the update is then, unless baby comes before that. :lol:

Hey Snakey!

My sister said the same thing about Austin. It was 75 yesterday. Supposed to snow tomorrow. Weird.
Eveing Chris :D
Yeah, they should have the same or more solid forecast that I would since I'm further South.

Okay, out for reals now. Night.

Woolburr
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 23:13
Hope the bambino doesn't decide to make an appearance mid-snowstorm!

cfpackerfan
Night Bobby. It was good to see you. :)

Permagrin
I bet he feels nice though. A friend in CB had a standard poodle that she kept shorn (without the big top knot) and it's fur was so soft. It was white...so it doubled as a sheep in all our Christmas plays.

Permagrin
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 23:14
Night Bobert. Hope Evan feels better and the baby does NOT come in the snowstorm.

short5
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 23:17
I can picture Zane popping a wheelie with a Zamboni.:lol:

ZANE not the brother that called, though that brother is responding well to the antibiotics. The brother that called is youngest that just got back from NZ. He abused his alarm clock this morning, hit the snooze alarm about 10 time before turning it off and sleeping until almost 11:00. 2 weeks in a 19 hour difference time zone plus going almost 36 hours with no real sleep, I think he has some serious jet lag..Lol, gotcha

Nice, huh?

LOL!

Your delusions of grandeur look more like Mickey Mouse ears to me. Just saying. lol, ouch

Life can be so ironic.:lol::lol:!

Poor boy....he is probably praying he gets neutered.....can't be any less embarrassing than that haircut!Truth.

Evening folks :D

Dood. :| That appears to be unsportsman like conduct there...in the whole game! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!:lol:LOL! Glad you stopped in Robert.

you're just upset cuz Zane smacked you on the butt :lol:Lol!

Night to those that fell, I napped:roll:

cfpackerfan
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 23:18
I bet he feels nice though. A friend in CB had a standard poodle that she kept shorn (without the big top knot) and it's fur was so soft. It was white...so it doubled as a sheep in all our Christmas plays.

Yeah, I can't wait to see him. We couldn't even pet him before because he was so sore from the matting.
He looks like velvet in the photos.

puddlepirate44
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 23:19

*waits for the fun to start*

http://lcimages.zenfolio.com/img/v7/p969783147-4.jpg

CrazieCricket
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 23:20
Idk why I keep thinking this, but when I look at this pic, I just think of "Only YOU can prevent forest fires." - Yogi Bear

http://www.dbimpressions.com/Events/Palmyras-250th/Abraham-Lincoln/IMG0503/794990628_cT86H-L.jpg
Excellent shots!

Their foster family has been sending me photos.

Look how sweet.
And look how BIG Chelsea is. She's only about 3-4 months old.
They cleaned up very well! Lookin' good!

Oh my GOSH!

HAHA I got a couple of those kinds of shots! :lol: These guys get to keep their jewels though.
http://www.ps-images.com/Hunting-etc/Bird-Dog-Training/PMs-Huston-Colt-45/20100213-3687-Edit/795085464_SKgX7-M.jpg

http://www.ps-images.com/Hunting-etc/Bird-Dog-Training/Highlanders-Upland-Storm/20100213-3632-Edit/791095304_6xg9D-M-1.jpg

Hey Snakey!

Yeah, when we were in Texas, it was in the 60's one day. The next was snowing/icing and cold.:rolleyes:

cfpackerfan
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 23:21

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

*gets out the raspberry jam for the toast party*

CrazieCricket
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 23:22

:lol::lol::lol: pot stirrer!!!!

T.D.
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 23:22

LOVE IT!!!!

Yo Fish! :D

puddlepirate44
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 23:23
Got up from a nice, cozy dog pile to draw that. ;)

T.D.
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 23:25
He's always saying that I should like his hats.... Well! I'm finally doing as he asked. :lol: :lol: :lol:

cfpackerfan
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 23:26
He's always saying that I should like his hats.... Well! I'm finally doing as he asked. :lol: :lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

short5
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 23:28

HAHA I got a couple of those kinds of shots! :lol: These guys get to keep their jewels though.
Try shooting a pack of hounds, dangling goodies everywhere:roll:

Got up from a nice, cozy dog pile to draw that. ;)Lol!

He's always saying that I should like his hats.... Well! I'm finally doing as he asked. You make a good point

Permagrin
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 23:30
He's always saying that I should like his hats.... Well! I'm finally doing as he asked. :lol: :lol: :lol:

hahaha you're such a trouble maker :lol: How much did you bribe him to draw that?

short5
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 23:30
Kit, nice to see Conner doing so well.

Diane nice Lincoln shots

Permagrin
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 23:31
Cat...Tevin kills me. Just sayin' :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

T.D.
22nd of February 2010 (Mon), 23:31
hahaha you're such a trouble maker :lol: How much did you bribe him to draw that?

Um, if you'll read back dear Mouse, you'll see that YOU said he was in bed when YOU read the post to him.

Are you seeing a pattern yet? :lol: