PDA

View Full Version : After the Easter Egg Scramble...

javanutsy
6th of April 2010 (Tue), 13:53
Our 2 year old after the hunt.

More like an Easter Egg Scramble as the event was over in a quick 10 seconds or so...

http://weylunlee.zenfolio.com/img/v0/p973669361-4.jpg

LylasMama
7th of April 2010 (Wed), 00:56
such I sweet shot! I know those egg hunts are RIDICULOUS! We took our 2 year old to one and it was over as soon as it began! Did you use the 85 for this??? Man do i want that lens....

asysin2leads
7th of April 2010 (Wed), 03:00
such I sweet shot! I know those egg hunts are RIDICULOUS! We took our 2 year old to one and it was over as soon as it began! Did you use the 85 for this??? Man do i want that lens....

According to EXIF, 85mm @ f/1.4.

Last year we took the kids to an Easter egg hunt. Our 3 youngest (4, 2, 1) had their own area. The parents were actually pushing kids out of the way to get eggs for their kids. It was over in about 30 seconds. Our 2 oldest had their own area with no parents allowed. It took a little bit longer, but not much.

OP: Nice image. I like the overall innocent look of it.

javanutsy
7th of April 2010 (Wed), 12:01
Thanks guys for the comments! Yes, I used the 85mm... Finally had a chance to use the lens outdoors.

Our group was only for the 2 year olds, but parents were allowed in (which naturally meant there were some older siblings in there as well.) Kevin, you are right, some of the parents were actually pushing kids out of the way... crazy. I think it would have been better if no parents were allowed. Anyway, it was my first time at such an event, and was caught off guard.

asysin2leads
7th of April 2010 (Wed), 20:22
Thanks guys for the comments! Yes, I used the 85mm... Finally had a chance to use the lens outdoors.

Our group was only for the 2 year olds, but parents were allowed in (which naturally meant there were some older siblings in there as well.) Kevin, you are right, some of the parents were actually pushing kids out of the way... crazy. I think it would have been better if no parents were allowed. Anyway, it was my first time at such an event, and was caught off guard.

I walked in w/ my kids last year. I'm 6'2" and 325#. No one pushed me or my kids around. That was a very, very wise decision, too.:cool: