PDA

View Full Version : Not sure where this goes....But where can I get alphabet blocks?

AprilArchambeau
12th of June 2010 (Sat), 23:38
I've seen some pictures online that look a bit better than the antique plain colors wooden blocks. These have more pastel type colors than basic.

Any clue where I can get this sort of thing and other maternity shoot/newborn props? I cannot find the blocks anywhere

Jethro790
19th of June 2010 (Sat), 16:00
I've seen some pictures online that look a bit better than the antique plain colors wooden blocks. These have more pastel type colors than basic.

Any clue where I can get this sort of thing and other maternity shoot/newborn props? I cannot find the blocks anywhere

All I can tell you is that my wife is a massive antique buff and wooden blocks come in all shapes, sizes and colors and they can sell for pretty good money. The reason I know this? She found a huge bucket of them at the local dump in the give and take section. Then she turned right around and sold them for almost $400 later that week to an antique dealer. So look at antique shops.

PhotosByT
21st of June 2010 (Mon), 16:16
Hi there! Not sure if you found them.. Melissa and Doug has some!

tfizzle
24th of June 2010 (Thu), 00:48
if you have facebook this lady can custom make you some:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Spokane-Valley-WA/Ericas-Expressions/131751512280?ref=ts&ajaxpipe=1&__a=13