PDA

View Full Version : B&G get wedding pics... after 45yrs!

Gomar
19th of November 2010 (Fri), 09:19
better late than never :-)

http://www.recycledbride.com/blog/2010/11/wedding-pics-recovered-from-trash-after-45-years/

Why shoot a wedding if you know you wont get paid?
If you do, why not give away photos if you have not been paid after, oh say 10 years?!
Bad business practice all around.

Red Tie Photography
19th of November 2010 (Fri), 10:23
It sounds like they just didnt care after they got married about the pictures.

cdifoto
19th of November 2010 (Fri), 11:06
If you do, why not give away photos if you have not been paid after, oh say 10 years?!
Bad business practice all around.
Not giving away services for free is bad business practice?

howzitboy
20th of November 2010 (Sat), 03:12
amazing they still married after that long and they look young to be married that long too!

re: picture

badly exposed, blown highlights, poor posing lol j/k

focus.pocus
20th of November 2010 (Sat), 03:35
at least the son had the decency to get them there photos... and tose "business" decisions should be made on a case by case basis... it obviously didn't break the guy to sit on them 45 years... why not help a struggling couple out???

cdifoto
20th of November 2010 (Sat), 13:46
at least the son had the decency to get them there photos... and tose "business" decisions should be made on a case by case basis... it obviously didn't break the guy to sit on them 45 years... why not help a struggling couple out???
Because it sets a bad precedent. You can't stay in business by giving everything away.

SMP_Homer
21st of November 2010 (Sun), 07:32
to be honest, I don't think these would be on his mind a year after the event, and I suspect the same would happen to me...