PDA

View Full Version : A nice use for my photography

Tess320
15th of September 2005 (Thu), 06:15
Hi guys,

I'm still very very amateur, but the thing I love the most is taking dog photos (especially of my two and at shows, dog sports etc).

I've managed to combine the two hobbies, and open up a cafepress shop selling products and then donating all the profits to our local breed rescue.

It's really great to be able to use my photography hobby to help another cause I'm passionate about :)

It's only been open one day and I've had 5 sales, yay!

Anyway just thought I'd share!

Nat

Andy001z
15th of September 2005 (Thu), 06:28
Thats great, nice to hear your work is helping.

Andyh
www.studiohallett.co.uk (http://www.studiohallett.co.uk)

PhotosGuy
15th of September 2005 (Thu), 10:06
"Good on you", Mate! ;)

Scottes
15th of September 2005 (Thu), 11:01
It's really great to be able to use my photography hobby to help another cause I'm passionate about
That's a great reason. Congrats!

nat869
15th of September 2005 (Thu), 15:17
Hi guys,

I'm still very very amateur, but the thing I love the most is taking dog photos (especially of my two and at shows, dog sports etc).

I've managed to combine the two hobbies, and open up a cafepress shop selling products and then donating all the profits to our local breed rescue.

It's really great to be able to use my photography hobby to help another cause I'm passionate about :)

It's only been open one day and I've had 5 sales, yay!

Anyway just thought I'd share!

Nat

Thats pretty cool, great to be able to do that. I was curious, Nat is short for.....

I am a Nat too, Nathaniel........my parents loved the book "Last of the Mohicans"

Airedale1
15th of September 2005 (Thu), 21:49
Love to see some more of your dog pics here. Post em' up.

Tess320
17th of September 2005 (Sat), 02:13
Nat - My name is short for Natalie :)

Airdale1 - sure will post some, just have to organise them, I'm so far behind I think I need to read a few essays on photo management!

Nat

tonytony
17th of September 2005 (Sat), 18:37
It sounds great Nat.
Looking forward to seeing your pictures.

Antonio