Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

List of Polls

5393 polls, 108 pages
1 2 3... 108 Next
Poll"Are you a purist?"
I am a purist: Trees, rocks, waterfalls, seascapes; natural scenery.
11.1%
I am a purist plus astrophotography
11.1%
I am a purist plus wildlife
11.1%
I like to include cultural/traditional elements such as temples, iconic buildings, or cultural events/festivals
0%
ALL of the above
66.7%

9 voters, 9 votes given (3 choices choices can be voted per member)). VOTING IS FOR MEMBERS ONLY.
BROWSE ALL POLLS
ABOVE POLL IS FOUND in thread
'What are your favorite subjects?' by strider42 in forum Nature & Landscapes Talk

Best time of year? by Bonecollector in forum Nature & Landscapes Talk, 6 days ago
Green Tea or Liquor by Benitoite in forum The Lounge, 1 month ago
Keep 85L or switch to 85 Art ? by CanonYouCan in forum Canon EF and EF-S Lenses, 1 month ago
Which lens is better in terms of overall performance? by chenga732 in forum Canon EF and EF-S Lenses, 1 month ago
Single lense with Canon 6D - 24-70L II or 35L II by lewdogg in forum Canon EF and EF-S Lenses, 2 months ago
What size memory card do you shoot with? by kaitlyn2004 in forum Data Storage, Memory Cards & Backup, 2 months ago
How do you test new/used gear? by Bassat in forum The Lounge, 2 months ago
davinci or adobe by morpheus6d9 in forum Video and Sound Editing, 2 months ago
500 f/4L IS II for $7800 new by Snydremark in forum Canon EF and EF-S Lenses, 2 months ago
For Christmas I got... by Benitoite in forum The Lounge, 2 months ago
How many of you back up while on location, and if so, which method do you prefer? by 98kellrs in forum Weddings & Other Family Events Talk, 2 months ago
Which edit do you prefer by rgs in forum Nature & Landscapes, 3 months ago
Which type of natural light would you rather have in a studio space: by paintedlotus in forum General Photography Talk, 3 months ago
your favorite photo editor apps? by birdiee in forum Mobile Device Cameras, 3 months ago
Which one by KenjiS in forum Canon EF and EF-S Lenses, 4 months ago
What software do you prefer for video editing, movie making, etc...? by WebDevGuy in forum Video and Sound Editing, 4 months ago
should I buy mk iii or iv by inspectoring in forum Canon EOS Digital Cameras, 4 months ago
Which would you use to run? by kaitanium in forum Data Storage, Memory Cards & Backup, 4 months ago
Who, regularly updates their camera's firmware? by dhornick in forum General Photography Talk, 5 months ago
Softbox brand of choice by dhornick in forum Flash and Studio Lighting, 5 months ago
Which image would catch a casting agent's eye most? by NBEast in forum People, 5 months ago
How much do you use LR vs. PS to edit your pictures? by NemethR in forum RAW, Post Processing & Printing, 5 months ago
What lens to buy next? by dhornick in forum General Photography Talk, 5 months ago
Who will Purchase the Sigma 85mm 1.4 Art by Talley in forum Canon EF and EF-S Lenses, 6 months ago
Which would you choose? by Cobaltforge in forum Changing Camera Brands, 7 months ago
Replace Canon 16-35 F4L IS with by CanonYouCan in forum Canon EF and EF-S Lenses, 7 months ago
Which lenses would you use for a fashionshoot with architecture ? by CanonYouCan in forum Canon EF and EF-S Lenses, 7 months ago
Which 3 lenses to take to a Ranch for vacation by Talley in forum Canon EF and EF-S Lenses, 7 months ago
What should I do? by En_code in forum Canon EF and EF-S Lenses, 7 months ago
If the 7D2 is rocking the 500mm II + 1.4X III, what 2nd body should handle the 100-400 II? by Scrumhalf in forum Canon EOS Digital Cameras, 9 months ago
Sigma or Sony Zeiss? by the.forumer in forum General Photography Talk, 9 months ago
Are you a purist? by strider42 in forum Nature & Landscapes Talk, 10 months ago
Would you dump your 35Lmk1 for a Sigma 35art? by kaitanium in forum Canon EF and EF-S Lenses, 10 months ago
So what to choose? by NemethR in forum Canon EF and EF-S Lenses, 10 months ago
Pick one! by KenjiS in forum Canon EF and EF-S Lenses, 10 months ago
Stills Quality - Can a6300 with 24-70GM be near the 6D+24-70ii in stills quality? by the.forumer in forum Changing Camera Brands, 10 months ago
Which SD should I get? by aznkid248 in forum Data Storage, Memory Cards & Backup, 10 months ago
Which way do you orientate your bayonet hood? by msowsun in forum Canon EF and EF-S Lenses, 11 months ago
Which is worth more to you, USED or CANON REFURBISHED? by Bassat in forum Canon EOS Digital Cameras, 11 months ago
Which Big Lens by shamlyn16 in forum Wildlife Talk, over 1 year ago
Vote for your favorite Wildlife Zoom Lens (vote up to 3) by CyberDyneSystems in forum Canon EF and EF-S Lenses, over 1 year ago
Fuji or Sony? by Hermelin in forum Changing Camera Brands, over 1 year ago
What do you use for image editing? by rgs in forum RAW, Post Processing & Printing, over 1 year ago
Who's got the $100 Potato? by Jon in forum Competitions, over 1 year ago
What do you think? by Silver-Halide in forum Presentation & Building Galleries, over 1 year ago
Which is best? by pelooyen in forum Nature & Landscapes, over 1 year ago
What is the primary light source? by Dalantech in forum Macro Talk, over 1 year ago
Which Creative Cloud plan do you subscribe to? Or which product have your purchased since CC was available? by heldGaze in forum RAW, Post Processing & Printing, over 1 year ago
When considering an 85L, which aperture would you prefer it to be? by Poe in forum Canon EF and EF-S Lenses, over 1 year ago
Should I switch from the 6D to the Sony A7rii? by the.forumer in forum Changing Camera Brands, over 1 year ago
5393 polls, 108 pages
1 2 3... 108 Next

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.