Canon Digital Photography Forums

Canon Digital Photography Forums (http://photography-on-the.net/forum/index.php)
-   Pets (http://photography-on-the.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=134)
-   -   Post your CAT pictures here! (http://photography-on-the.net/forum/showthread.php?t=127944)

aeronos 12th of December 2008 (Fri) 23:52

Re: Post your CAT pictures here!

Sharpmaxell 13th of December 2008 (Sat) 01:38

underdoggy 13th of December 2008 (Sat) 09:10

Tony The Tiger

2 Attachment(s)
Here is my Big Baby Tony a Maine Coon.

I shot these with my canon rebel eos xti 450d with a tamron f/2.8 70-200 lens first day i had the lens!

mrmacca 13th of December 2008 (Sat) 14:58

1 Attachment(s)
smokey

Attachment 326404

piperrenee 13th of December 2008 (Sat) 22:02

1 Attachment(s)
This is little Miss Addie, a 4 week old kitten who came to visit over Thanksgiving.

ssracer 13th of December 2008 (Sat) 23:31

Bacardi:

number six 14th of December 2008 (Sun) 00:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by piperrenee (Post 6873696)
This is little Miss Addie, a 4 week old kitten who came to visit over Thanksgiving.

Awwww. Can I keep her? Please? Please? Please?

ToferPhotography 14th of December 2008 (Sun) 07:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by noxcuses1 (Post 6809177)
My 18 year old cat Spunky:

She reminds me of my Miss Auggie!

Rachel B 14th of December 2008 (Sun) 10:07

A repossession company in the Hampton Roads area called the cat shelter that I volunteer at, to see if we could take three kittens that the found in a repossessed car, the kittens were days old and had been eating there own poop to survive. They were fostered by a volunteer and nursed to health after having various illnesses. They are now 2 months old now and ready to be homed so they are living at the shelter. These are the sorriest looking kittens I have ever seen, and I caught a few shots of them-although I missed focus a few times as they are fast little things!

Also you can help our run down animal shelter by voting for them to win $10000, which is defiantly much needed:

I just voted in Care2.com's "A New Year of Hope for Animals" contest to help my favorite local group, The Cat Corner, Inc, win a grand prize of $10,000. Think of the homeless pets we could save with $10,000! But I need your help to get enough votes to help The Cat Corner, Inc win. Please vote here:
When you ask your friends to vote, you will not only increase The Cat Corner, Inc's chances of winning, but you could be a winner, too. The 20 people who recruit the most people to vote during the contest will win a $50 gift certificate for pet products!

engine3photo 14th of December 2008 (Sun) 12:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by rachelsne (Post 6875982)

All 4 are incredible pix, but these two strike a chord the most. The bottom one could easily be a print ad for the ASPCA. You should present it to them and see if they are interested. I hope those kittens find good homes.
Exceptional job with this set.bw!

mrcake 14th of December 2008 (Sun) 13:31

2 Attachment(s)
Our little Jasmine the first weekend we had her and now at 6 months old and still full of energy!

leftofedge 14th of December 2008 (Sun) 13:57

Shaide:

{RIP} Willis:

BooostedAWD 14th of December 2008 (Sun) 14:08

Here's my cat. Her name is Tiger.

Skiffie 14th of December 2008 (Sun) 20:32

1 Attachment(s)
I posted some recent ones here... this was taken about a week ago. Louise loves this spot on a hot day!

SamCarroll 14th of December 2008 (Sun) 23:56