Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Sharing Knowhow' section > RAW, Post Processing and Printing
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17th of March 2011 (Thu)   #1
spesmeadeus
Member
 
spesmeadeus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 987
Default Photoshop CS5 ON SALE RIGHT NOW

Adobe CS5 normally goes for $699.00 on their website, right now its at $299.99 lowest I have ever seen it. If you don't have your copy get it NOW.
spesmeadeus is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member
Old 17th of March 2011 (Thu)   #2
dandan1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Silicon Valley, CA
Posts: 1,223
Default Re: Photoshop CS5 ON SALE RIGHT NOW

Hot damn that's cheap.
__________________
ISOlution|Photography
dandan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th of March 2011 (Thu)   #3
Philz
Member
 
Philz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Mason-Dixonville
Posts: 248
Default Re: Photoshop CS5 ON SALE RIGHT NOW

THANKS FOR THAT HEADS UP. $300 BEATS $700 ANYDAY.......Ordered !!!!!
__________________
7D - 50D - G11 - EOS-1 - EOS 630 - Olympus 550WP, Lights, some L - A Sig - Pocket Wizards !
Philz is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member
Old 17th of March 2011 (Thu)   #4
sssc
Member
 
sssc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Ohio.SW
Posts: 474
Default Re: Photoshop CS5 ON SALE RIGHT NOW

wow
__________________
Keith- EOS REBEL T2i 18-55,55-250.85 1/8. 100-400L. 10-22 f/3.5-4.5. 24-105mm f/4L IS
sssc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th of March 2011 (Thu)   #5
spesmeadeus
Member
 
spesmeadeus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 987
Default Re: Photoshop CS5 ON SALE RIGHT NOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by sssc View Post
wow
Seriously tell everyone you know that may want it because I dont know when it will be this cheap again, that is only 100 bucks more than the upgrade! ITS CRAZY, but AWESOME!
spesmeadeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th of March 2011 (Fri)   #6
Geoff_Shawcross
"Nuttier than a squirrel terd"
 
Geoff_Shawcross's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada
Posts: 5,091
Default Re: Photoshop CS5 ON SALE RIGHT NOW

Hmm.....May have to look into this when I buy my new gear in the spring. Says at the bottom of the page (in link) that you have to buy Lightroom 3 to get the discount, but that's still a great deal I think. Get two programs for the same cost as just the regular priced CS5......not bad.
__________________
Geoff | SmugMug | Gear List | BUY & SELL FORUM FEEDBACK

"I bring you to a paradise planet two billion light years from earth and you want to update Twitter?" --The Doctor from 'Doctor Who'
Geoff_Shawcross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th of March 2011 (Fri)   #7
spesmeadeus
Member
 
spesmeadeus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 987
Default Re: Photoshop CS5 ON SALE RIGHT NOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff_Shawcross View Post
Hmm.....May have to look into this when I buy my new gear in the spring. Says at the bottom of the page (in link) that you have to buy Lightroom 3 to get the discount, but that's still a great deal I think. Get two programs for the same cost as just the regular priced CS5......not bad.
I bought it by itself and it was only 360 with tax and shipped. I wouldn't wait if you want it, I don't know how long this sale will last.

what actually is going on is that if you buy this now and lightroom 3 as well, you get CS5 for this price and 30% off of lightroom which is a crazy deal.
spesmeadeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th of March 2011 (Fri)   #8
pbelarge
Goldmember
 
pbelarge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Westchester County, NY
Posts: 2,832
Default Re: Photoshop CS5 ON SALE RIGHT NOW

I purchased a copy about an hour ago, via a phone call, not from the web.

They had my serial number for PSE8 via my email address. I was told that one needs an earlier version of PSE or CS to get the discount. LR does not qualify one for the discount. Again, this was what I was told during the phone conversation with the sales person.
__________________
just a few of my thoughts...


Pierre
pbelarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th of March 2011 (Fri)   #9
spesmeadeus
Member
 
spesmeadeus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 987
Default Re: Photoshop CS5 ON SALE RIGHT NOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbelarge View Post
I purchased a copy about an hour ago, via a phone call, not from the web.

They had my serial number for PSE8 via my email address. I was told that one needs an earlier version of PSE or CS to get the discount. LR does not qualify one for the discount. Again, this was what I was told during the phone conversation with the sales person.
Well my order went through, i do have elements 7 but they never asked for the serial number.
spesmeadeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th of March 2011 (Fri)   #10
Geoff_Shawcross
"Nuttier than a squirrel terd"
 
Geoff_Shawcross's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada
Posts: 5,091
Default Re: Photoshop CS5 ON SALE RIGHT NOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by spesmeadeus View Post
I bought it by itself and it was only 360 with tax and shipped. I wouldn't wait if you want it, I don't know how long this sale will last.

what actually is going on is that if you buy this now and lightroom 3 as well, you get CS5 for this price and 30% off of lightroom which is a crazy deal.
Ah, gottcha. I must have mis-read it slightly. By the looks of it, the deal is on until the end of the year. I have no choice but to wait until later in the spring, as that's when I'll have the money for the new toys, plus this.
__________________
Geoff | SmugMug | Gear List | BUY & SELL FORUM FEEDBACK

"I bring you to a paradise planet two billion light years from earth and you want to update Twitter?" --The Doctor from 'Doctor Who'
Geoff_Shawcross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th of March 2011 (Fri)   #11
Mossman6
Member
 
Mossman6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Sacramento, California
Posts: 952
Default Re: Photoshop CS5 ON SALE RIGHT NOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff_Shawcross View Post
Hmm.....May have to look into this when I buy my new gear in the spring. Says at the bottom of the page (in link) that you have to buy Lightroom 3 to get the discount, but that's still a great deal I think. Get two programs for the same cost as just the regular priced CS5......not bad.
You do not have to buy LR3. It's 299 for the download I ordered online and they did not ask for a serial number for a previous version.
__________________
My name is Josh. I love FB likes.
Facebook
Mossman6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th of March 2011 (Fri)   #12
spesmeadeus
Member
 
spesmeadeus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 987
Default Re: Photoshop CS5 ON SALE RIGHT NOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossman6 View Post
You do not have to buy LR3. It's 299 for the download I ordered online and they did not ask for a serial number for a previous version.
Sweet i am happy for you, i ordered the box because i am getting a new computer so i will wait and load it on that in a few weeks!!!
spesmeadeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th of March 2011 (Fri)   #13
DianeK
Member
 
DianeK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Western Canada
Posts: 603
Default Re: Photoshop CS5 ON SALE RIGHT NOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by spesmeadeus View Post
Adobe CS5 normally goes for $699.00 on their website, right now its at $299.99 lowest I have ever seen it. If you don't have your copy get it NOW.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I just ordered mine. I'm not ready to make the intellectual leap from Elements to full Photoshop and Lightroom just yet but I know it's just a matter of time so I ordered both today.
Diane
DianeK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th of March 2011 (Fri)   #14
spesmeadeus
Member
 
spesmeadeus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 987
Default Re: Photoshop CS5 ON SALE RIGHT NOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianeK View Post
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I just ordered mine. I'm not ready to make the intellectual leap from Elements to full Photoshop and Lightroom just yet but I know it's just a matter of time so I ordered both today.
Diane
You will not be disappointed, Lightroom is an excellent program I can't wait to integrate it with CS5!
spesmeadeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th of March 2011 (Fri)   #15
weeatmice
Member
 
weeatmice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Essex UK
Posts: 761
Default Re: Photoshop CS5 ON SALE RIGHT NOW

Anyone know if this offer is international? Its still £657.60 at the uk store...
__________________
FS: UK: 1D Mark IV.
Twopixel.co.uk | 500px | flickr | Twitter | Pinterest |
weeatmice is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
photoshop work for sale yankees3791 Classifieds: Services Offered 0 12th of January 2008 (Sat) 17:43


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:51.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
This forum is not affiliated with Canon in any way and is run as a free user helpsite by Pekka Saarinen, Helsinki Finland. You will need to register in order to be able to post messages. Cookies are required for registering and posting. HTML in messages is not allowed, plain website addresses are automatically made active by the board.