Photoshop CS5 ON SALE RIGHT NOW

FORUMS Post Processing, Marketing & Presenting Photos RAW, Post Processing & Printing
Thread started 17 Mar 2011 (Thursday) 21:05   
LIST NEARBY THREADS

spesmeadeus
Joined Dec 2009
987 posts
Ottawa
[MORE/SHARE]

Adobe CS5external linknormally goes for $699.00 on their website, right now its at $299.99 lowest I have ever seen it. If you don't have your copy get it NOW.

Post #1, Mar 17, 2011 21:05:32

How does focal length affect portraits?external link
| Websiteexternal link | Blogexternal link | flickrexternal link | Gear | Facebookexternal link |

sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)
dandan1
Goldmember
Joined Sep 2010
1,223 posts
Silicon Valley, CA
[MORE/SHARE]

Hot damn that's cheap.

Post #2, Mar 17, 2011 21:27:24

ISOlution|Photographyexternal link

Philz
Joined Feb 2011
248 posts
Mason-Dixonville
[MORE/SHARE]

THANKS FOR THAT HEADS UP. $300 BEATS $700 ANYDAY.......Ordered !!!!!

Post #3, Mar 17, 2011 21:33:38

7D - 50D - G11 - EOS-1 - EOS 630 - Olympus 550WP, Lights, some L - A Sig - Pocket Wizards !

sssc
Joined Dec 2010
475 posts
Ohio.SW
[MORE/SHARE]

wow

Post #4, Mar 17, 2011 21:50:36

Keith- EOS REBEL T2i 18-55,55-250.85 1/8. 100-400L. 10-22 f/3.5-4.5. 24-105mm f/4L IS

spesmeadeus
THREAD ­ STARTER
Joined Dec 2009
987 posts
Ottawa
[MORE/SHARE]

sssc wrote in post #12041412external link
wow

Seriously tell everyone you know that may want it because I dont know when it will be this cheap again, that is only 100 bucks more than the upgrade! ITS CRAZY, but AWESOME!

Post #5, Mar 17, 2011 22:12:29

| Websiteexternal link | Blogexternal link | flickrexternal link | Gear | Facebookexternal link |

sponsored links
Geoff_Shawcross
"Nuttier than a squirrel terd"
Joined Sep 2006
5,091 posts
Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada
[MORE/SHARE]

Hmm.....May have to look into this when I buy my new gear in the spring. Says at the bottom of the page (in link) that you have to buy Lightroom 3 to get the discount, but that's still a great deal I think. Get two programs for the same cost as just the regular priced CS5......not bad. :D

Post #6, Mar 18, 2011 07:04:02

Geoff | SmugMugexternal link | Gear List | BUY & SELL FORUM FEEDBACK

"I bring you to a paradise planet two billion light years from earth and you want to update Twitter?" --The Doctor from 'Doctor Who'

spesmeadeus
THREAD ­ STARTER
Joined Dec 2009
987 posts
Ottawa
[MORE/SHARE]

Geoff_Shawcross wrote in post #12042888external link
Hmm.....May have to look into this when I buy my new gear in the spring. Says at the bottom of the page (in link) that you have to buy Lightroom 3 to get the discount, but that's still a great deal I think. Get two programs for the same cost as just the regular priced CS5......not bad. :D

I bought it by itself and it was only 360 with tax and shipped. I wouldn't wait if you want it, I don't know how long this sale will last.

what actually is going on is that if you buy this now and lightroom 3 as well, you get CS5 for this price and 30% off of lightroom which is a crazy deal.

Post #7, Mar 18, 2011 15:00:26

pbelarge
Goldmember
Joined Jun 2010
2,832 posts
Westchester County, NY
[MORE/SHARE]

I purchased a copy about an hour ago, via a phone call, not from the web.

They had my serial number for PSE8 via my email address. I was told that one needs an earlier version of PSE or CS to get the discount. LR does not qualify one for the discount. Again, this was what I was told during the phone conversation with the sales person.

Post #8, Mar 18, 2011 15:21:05 as a reply to spesmeadeus's post 20 minutes earlier.

just a few of my thoughts...
Pierre

DianeK
Joined Feb 2011
603 posts
Western Canada
[MORE/SHARE]

spesmeadeus wrote in post #12041169external link
Adobe CS5external linknormally goes for $699.00 on their website, right now its at $299.99 lowest I have ever seen it. If you don't have your copy get it NOW.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I just ordered mine. I'm not ready to make the intellectual leap from Elements to full Photoshop and Lightroom just yet but I know it's just a matter of time so I ordered both today.
Diane

Post #9, Mar 18, 2011 15:49:55

Diane
7D | 60D | EF 100mm f/2.8 macro | EF 70-300L IS | EFS 15-85 IS | EFS 10-22 | 430 EXII's | Pocket Wizards | Sony RX100

spesmeadeus
THREAD ­ STARTER
Joined Dec 2009
987 posts
Ottawa
[MORE/SHARE]

DianeK wrote in post #12045592external link
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I just ordered mine. I'm not ready to make the intellectual leap from Elements to full Photoshop and Lightroom just yet but I know it's just a matter of time so I ordered both today.
Diane

You will not be disappointed, Lightroom is an excellent program I can't wait to integrate it with CS5!

Post #10, Mar 18, 2011 15:59:40

spesmeadeus
THREAD ­ STARTER
Joined Dec 2009
987 posts
Ottawa
[MORE/SHARE]

pbelarge wrote in post #12045434external link
I purchased a copy about an hour ago, via a phone call, not from the web.

They had my serial number for PSE8 via my email address. I was told that one needs an earlier version of PSE or CS to get the discount. LR does not qualify one for the discount. Again, this was what I was told during the phone conversation with the sales person.

Well my order went through, i do have elements 7 but they never asked for the serial number.

Post #11, Mar 18, 2011 16:00:51

sponsored links
Mossman6
Joined Aug 2009
952 posts
Sacramento, California
[MORE/SHARE]

Geoff_Shawcross wrote in post #12042888external link

You do not have to buy LR3. It's 299 for the download ;) I ordered online and they did not ask for a serial number for a previous version.

Post #12, Mar 18, 2011 16:32:57

My name is Josh. I love FB likes.
Facebookexternal link

spesmeadeus
THREAD ­ STARTER
Joined Dec 2009
987 posts
Ottawa
[MORE/SHARE]

Mossman6 wrote in post #12045821external link
You do not have to buy LR3. It's 299 for the download ;) I ordered online and they did not ask for a serial number for a previous version.

Sweet i am happy for you, i ordered the box because i am getting a new computer so i will wait and load it on that in a few weeks!!!

Post #13, Mar 18, 2011 16:37:19

Geoff_Shawcross
"Nuttier than a squirrel terd"
Joined Sep 2006
5,091 posts
Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada
[MORE/SHARE]

spesmeadeus wrote in post #12045326external link
I bought it by itself and it was only 360 with tax and shipped. I wouldn't wait if you want it, I don't know how long this sale will last.

what actually is going on is that if you buy this now and lightroom 3 as well, you get CS5 for this price and 30% off of lightroom which is a crazy deal.

Ah, gottcha. I must have mis-read it slightly. By the looks of it, the deal is on until the end of the year. I have no choice but to wait until later in the spring, as that's when I'll have the money for the new toys, plus this. :confused:

Post #14, Mar 18, 2011 18:05:33

Geoff | SmugMugexternal link | Gear List | BUY & SELL FORUM FEEDBACK

"I bring you to a paradise planet two billion light years from earth and you want to update Twitter?" --The Doctor from 'Doctor Who'

weeatmice
Joined Oct 2009
761 posts
Essex UK
[MORE/SHARE]

Anyone know if this offer is international? Its still £657.60 at the uk store...

Post #15, Mar 18, 2011 18:25:54

FS: UK: 1D Mark IV.
Twopixel.co.ukexternal link | 500pxexternal link | flickrexternal link | Twitterexternal link | Pinterestexternal link |

LIST NEARBY THREADS
11,912 views & 0 likes for this thread
Photoshop CS5 ON SALE RIGHT NOW
FORUMS Post Processing, Marketing & Presenting Photos RAW, Post Processing & Printing

NOT A MEMBER YET? CLICK HERE TO REGISTER TO FORUMS

CHANGE BODY TEXT SIZE FOR ALL THREAD PAGES