Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Photo Sharing' section > Weddings and Other Family Events
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 23rd of May 2007 (Wed)   #1
urladyswidme

Default Anyone need an apprentice in the bay area?

I have tons of business management experience as a Product/Strategic Marketing Manager for high-tech companies. I can be a big asset when it comes to general business management, selling, or contract negotiations. I consider myself to be highly skilled in those areas. BTW, I am still keeping the day job

I have always loved taking the pictures. It started as a hobby back in high school when I inherited an old Canon T55. I recently purchased a 30D and I have been a taking a lot of pictures with it. But since I also have a thing for weddings, I figured I might as well try it out as a second source of income/hobby.

Anyone of you willing to take me under your wings? I promise you won't be disappointed.

Cheers,
--j
urladyswidme is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member