FORUMS Canon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Small Compact Digitals by Canon
Thread started 05 Jun 2002 (Wednesday) 14:52   
LIST NEARBY THREADS

bosqui
Hatchling
Joined Jun 2002
5 posts
[MORE/SHARE]

I need to give PowerPoint Presentations with a projector out of my office.
Instead of carrying a laptop, sometimes I use my IXUS 300, after uploading the slides in jpg format. It's really cool!

In the manual I discovered the option of organizing slide shows in the camera (not in the PC), opening the camera window in Zoombrowser!

But now I have tried to use the Slide Show option in the Camera Window of Zoombrowser and it is not available (it is greyed) and I can only select the radio button corresponding to DPOF!

Have somebody any idea about why that option is not available?

Thanks

Post #1, Jun 05, 2002 14:52:50

sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)
Rustle
Joined Apr 2002
207 posts
[MORE/SHARE]

I've never used the slideshow feature on my S30, but I just tried it with ZB 3.2.1. Opened the My Camera window, uploaded some photos, and then clicked the Slideshow/DPOF button to open the arranging window. It worked fine for me, so I'm not sure why the option is greyed out on your computer. What version of ZB are you on?

Russ

Post #2, Jun 05, 2002 16:18:30

bosqui
THREAD ­ STARTER
Hatchling
Joined Jun 2002
5 posts
[MORE/SHARE]

I am using ZB 2.6.

I follow exactly the steps you mentionned and my slide option is grey :-(

In fact I had a try with the new version. Instead of downloading the upgrade, I used the CD of a friend who I convinced recentley of buying the IXUS!

Stupid of me! Installing the new ZB erased all the EXIF information! No data, no Thumbnail in videos...

Fortunatelly the Restore command in XP is magic and I went back to 2.6... I decided to stay in the old version...

Post #3, Jun 06, 2002 13:46:32

LIST NEARBY THREADS
1,436 views & 0 likes for this thread
Slide Show with IXUS
FORUMS Canon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Small Compact Digitals by Canon

NOT A MEMBER YET? CLICK HERE TO REGISTER TO FORUMS

CHANGE BODY TEXT SIZE FOR ALL THREAD PAGES