Thread started 20 Jun 2009 (Saturday) 12:19   
LIST NEARBY THREADS

RPCrowe
Cream of the Crop
Joined Nov 2005
7,383 posts
San Diego County, California, USA
[MORE/SHARE]

Holly is an 18 month old Goldendoodle. She is a cross between a Golden Retriever and a Standard Poodle and weighs about 60-pounds (27 Kilos). Doodles were first bred in Australia as Labradoodles (Labrador Retriever / Poodle cross) to be service dogs for persons who are allergic to dogs. It was a natural evolution to begin breeding Goldendoodles for the same reason and it was found that both Labradoodles and Goldendoodles make extremely good pets even if you are not allergic to dogs.

They are smart, fun to be with and shed very little, if at all.

I have had many-many types of dogs from AKC Champions to various mutts and I have never been with a dog that gets as much positive attention from the public that Holly receives. She is a "People Magnet".

HOSTED PHOTO
please log in to view hosted photos.

Post #1, Jun 20, 2009 12:19:33

See my images at http://rpcrowe.smugmug​.com/external link
EQUIPMENT: Two Canon 7D cameras plus Canon D60 camera modified for full-time IR; Tokina 12-24mm f/4, 50mm f/1.8 Mark-I, 17-55mm f/2.8 IS, Tamron 90mm f/2.8 Macro, 135mm f/2.8 Soft Focus, 70-200mm f/4L IS, 300mm f/4L IS, and 400mm f/5.6L lenses;

sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)
mortar
Joined Feb 2009
389 posts
Tulsa, OK.
[MORE/SHARE]

"She is a "People Magnet"."

Does that mean chic magnet?? :D:D

Beautiful dog by the way..

Post #2, Jun 20, 2009 12:25:00

My Flickrexternal link Canon 50D / 50 1.8 MK I / 70-200 F4L /EF 17-40 F4L/430EX

RPCrowe
THREAD ­ STARTER
Cream of the Crop
Joined Nov 2005
7,383 posts
San Diego County, California, USA
[MORE/SHARE]

mortar wrote in post #8144228external link
"She is a "People Magnet"."

Does that mean chic magnet?? :D:D

Beautiful dog by the way..

That's exactly right! She's a chick magnet! She attracts lovely young ladies by the dozen but, also attracts older females, kids and men and boys - thus the title "People Magnet".

I am a happily married old man but, if I were a single twenty-year old; I'd want a dog like Holly. She would expand my social life geometrically!

Post #3, Jun 20, 2009 12:42:18

See my images at http://rpcrowe.smugmug​.com/external link
EQUIPMENT: Two Canon 7D cameras plus Canon D60 camera modified for full-time IR; Tokina 12-24mm f/4, 50mm f/1.8 Mark-I, 17-55mm f/2.8 IS, Tamron 90mm f/2.8 Macro, 135mm f/2.8 Soft Focus, 70-200mm f/4L IS, 300mm f/4L IS, and 400mm f/5.6L lenses;

LIST NEARBY THREADS
612 views & 0 likes for this thread
Holly my Goldendoodle
FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment Pets

NOT A MEMBER YET? CLICK HERE TO REGISTER TO FORUMS

CHANGE BODY TEXT SIZE FOR ALL THREAD PAGES