Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Photo Sharing' section > Performing Arts
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 5th of September 2010 (Sun)   #1
AMD87

Default Future Fest O2 Academy Glasgow

Got asked to take some pictures at an event last night called Future Fest which is an event at the O2 Academy in Glasgow one of the bigger and alot more established venues 18 bands featured over 2 floors.

Was originally taking pictures for a band i know and turned up at 6pm to discover that they weren't on till 11 so the floor manager changed my photo pass to all areas so i could cover the whole venue rather than just the one band.

Never knew there was so many rules for the bigger venues! No pictures showing what venue it is so it isnt seen as an advert for the venue,no pictures of staff/security and no pictures of the crowd that could identify who they are etc. Still not liking the 7D for music events,just feel like i cant seem to get the settings right for it.

rest here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoFT3nOwuD0&hd=1
Flickr

Last edited by AMD87 : 5th of September 2010 (Sun) at 14:32.
AMD87 is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member