Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Photo Sharing' section > Weddings and Other Family Events
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 18th of October 2010 (Mon)   #1
Nickc84

Default Bride and Father (critique)

I never used this shot for my portfolio because my flash failed on this one. I gave it some noise reduction, sharpening, and touch ups with content aware filter. Do you think its worth keeping? Or if you have any ideas on further PP. Thanks

Last edited by Nickc84 : 18th of October 2010 (Mon) at 16:03.
Nickc84 is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member
Old 18th of October 2010 (Mon)   #2
gonzogolf
Cream of the Crop

Default Re: Bride and Father (critique)

I dont know what worth keeping means. Its a great shot except for the underexposure issue from the flash not firing. I'm sure it wouldnt hurt to include it in the shots provided to the bride and family as it can be passed of as an artistic attempt rather than a botched photo But no, I wouldnt let it anywhere near your portfolio because in that context it would convey that you meant to do that, which you didnt or wouldnt want to.
gonzogolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18th of October 2010 (Mon)   #3
Nickc84

true, thanks
Nickc84 is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member
Old 18th of October 2010 (Mon)   #4
ScPhotoMom
"Im completely lost"

I wouldnt add it. They are VERY dark and its not flattering, not even in an artistic sort of way
ScPhotoMom is offline   Reply With Quote