Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Sharing Knowhow' section > Presentation
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 9th of February 2011 (Wed)   #1
HWDylan

Default "Photo Section" of my website

I have had this section up and running for a while now and was just curious to see what you guys thought about it.

http://www.herpingwithdylan.com/photos.aspx

Good? Bad? Have suggestions?
I realize not all of the photos are great. Many of these were taken before I had a DSLR and none of them have been taken since I got me external flash. I am also working on a way to integrate habitat photography into the site as well. Just not quite sure how I want to organize it.

All input is welcome.

Thanks
Dylan
HWDylan is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On