Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Sharing Knowhow' section > The Business of Photography
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 1st of December 2011 (Thu)   #1
Buchinger

Default realease of liability for model release verbage

I'm not sure what the proper terminology is, but I've been asked to shoot a semi public event where a not for profit business guild puts on an outdoor winter festival festival. The area is roped off, but there is no admission fee. They have santa clause, street vendors, and the local businesses have sales and promotions. They want to use the photos to promote the event.
I'm lookibg for the verbage to state its THEIR responsibility to squire any model releases should they decide to use the photos. Since I'm not sure of the terminology, I'm not sure how to search it. The event organizer stated they were going to put up signs around the venue stating that entrance to the event constitutes a model release. Not sure if that covers them, but I don't want it to come back on me.

Any help with the verbage is appreciated.
Buchinger is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member