Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Equipment Talk' section > Small Flash and Studio Lighting
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 1st of April 2006 (Sat)   #17
darthfocus

Default Re: Flash Bracket for 20D

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkipD
I'm looking at the Stroboframe Camera Flip. I have a 20D with the BG-E2 battery/grip adapter. Any of you folks have this combination? I would appreciate comments.
Yes I have these items but can't really use the 20d and grip with this bracket as you have to unscrew the camera to change the batteries. This bracket is better used without the grip and comes with an anti twist plate. Its a great little bracket, it feels a little shakey but it's still nice and compact.
darthfocus is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off