Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Sharing Knowhow' section > Talk About Photography > General Photography Talk
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16th of February 2012 (Thu)   #27
Tessa
Playing with fire

Default Re: Anyone else colorblind?

My hubs and his brother are both somewhat red-green colorblind. Hubby is also a photographer; he manages well on his own, but does occasionally ask for my opinion on the colors of his pics.

Also, because we often shoot together I'm used to describing things to him in other terms than colors. Instead of saying "that red car there", I'd say something like "that small Toyota with the broken tail light". Definitely avoids confusion.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off