This weeks challenge: This is what music looks like!
Anything that plays, records, creates or reminds you of music is acceptable.
Everyone can enter and everyone helps pick the winner.
You do not need to enter to vote. To vote, post your choice for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. Points will be 3 for 1st, 2 for 2nd and 1 for 3rd. Places will be determined by the number of overall points each photo receives. Feel free to offer your reasons for your choices after the voting closes...not before.
To submit an entry, click Post Reply and put your Photo Name and Camera Model either in the Subject line, or in the body text of your entry.
Posting of entries ENDS Monday at 12 noon GMT:February 20th, 2012
Voting STARTS Monday at 12 noon GMT: March 5th, 2012
Voting ENDS Monday at 12 noon GMT: March 12th, 2012
- do not vote for your own photo.
- no comments until after voting closes. We don't want to influence other votes.
1. Camera -- Any Canon Powershot Series Camera (SD, A-series, S1-5 series, SX series and Ixus only... No G series or Pro 1s!!!)
2. Time -- any on-topic photo is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered. (see note above)
3. Size -- photo must be no larger than 1024 pixels on the longest side with NO BORDERS.
4. Post-Processing -- do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting --
* One photo per photographer in each challenge.
* Photo Title optional.
* Camera model.
* EXIF data, if you like.
6. Commenting -- No commenting on photos by anyone, including the photographer until voting is closed. Once the winners are declared, photographers can add comments to their images and everyone is invited to discuss.
7. Photo Display -- Photos must appear in this thread to be eligible.
8. Hosting & Resize -- If you need assistance readying your image for entry, please PM either a moderator, or the person running this week's challenge
*Person running this week's contest breaks any tie.
*New Topic ... As soon as possible after winning.
*Posting Starts ... Right after topic is announced.
*Winners Announcement ... As soon as possible after voting closes.
*Winner chooses new contest topic.