Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment Kids & Family
Thread started 03 Mar 2012 (Saturday) 23:17
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

Practice shoot with my newborn

ksasser
34 posts
Joined Dec 2010
Mar 03, 2012 23:17 |  #1

I decided to have a little shoot with my newborn son a few nights ago....would love some constructive criticism!

HOSTED PHOTO
please log in to view hosted photos in full size.

HOSTED PHOTO

sponsored links
ksasser
THREAD ­ STARTER
34 posts
Joined Dec 2010
Mar 03, 2012 23:19 |  #2

Here are some more...

HOSTED PHOTO

HOSTED PHOTO

ksasser
THREAD ­ STARTER
34 posts
Joined Dec 2010
Mar 03, 2012 23:20 |  #3

One more...

HOSTED PHOTO

butcherman
Joined May 2011
Hollidaysburg, Pa USA
Mar 04, 2012 13:35 |  #4

Great pics!

suecassidy
Goldmember
4,100 posts
Joined May 2007
Huntington Beach California
Mar 04, 2012 14:33 |  #5

Your baby is beautiful! The white balance is somewhat off in some of your color shots, unless you wanted them to be the tints that they are. I find the first one a bit too orange. I would also have preferred to NOT have that sign come between the baby and the camera, but would have probably hung it BEHIND the baby. I want to see the baby first, sign second, and find that it is visually distracting having it between the viewer and the baby/subject. Still, it is a cute shot.

the shots that have the "To Jared and Kristen" tag in them: The first one is cute, the second one sent me searching for my velvet fainting couch. The placement of the tag over his bottom, the camera angle, I don't know. It just didn't work for me on many levels, but the one where it is closer to his face is adorable. The white balance is way too red in that shot, but that's an easy fix and the pic is worth fixing. Congrats on your beautiful new baby!

Sue Cassidy
GEAR: Canon 1ds, Canon 1d Mark iii, Sony RX 100, Canon 50mmL 1.2, Canon 70-200L 2.8 IS, Canon 100-400L IS, Canon 14mm L, 2.8, . Lighting: Elinchrom Rangers, D-lite 400s, Canon 580/550 flashes. 74 ' Octabank, 27' Rotalux. Editing: Aperture 3

oscarl62
Goldmember
Joined Oct 2005
Miramar, Florida
Mar 05, 2012 20:59 |  #6

beautiful !! very very nice. great work and congrats. take lots of photos, they grow fast.

Canon 7D w/ BG-E7 , Canon 50D w/ BG-E2n, Canon 5DMll, Tanron 17-50, Canon 70-200L 2.8, Canon EF-S 10-22mm, Canon EF 85mm, Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM,
580EX ii, 580EX, S2 IS

sponsored links

911 views & 0 likes for this thread
Practice shoot with my newborn
FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment Kids & Family

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.