Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Equipment Talk' section > Accessories & Storage
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15th of March 2012 (Thu)   #1
Takendown2

Default Multiple SD Card Readers?

Hey Guys!
I've recently been put in charge of a media team for a school conference. I will be in charge of 8-10 photographers and videographers all with their own cameras and video recorders. The biggest problem I think i will be faced with is finding a quick and efficient way of transferring data from many cards into computers as we will need to have minimal delay between the photos being taken and uploaded onto our website.

Hence I am trying to look for card readers than can fit many SD cards in one go so i can quickly transfer all the files into my computer. So something like this:

http://www.petapixel.com/2010/12/02/...d-card-reader/

Preferably with more slots. The problem with the card reader I found is that i cant seem to find it anywhere for sale? So if anyone knows of alternate brands or know where to buy one of those it would be great. Thanks!