Time for a new photo contest! This contest's theme: Miksang!
Congratulations Kevan! He's the winner of last month's Wide Open Tees photo contest! Check out the photo here!
Also, don't forget to like our Facebook fanpage for more chances to win photography shirts and clothing! We'll also host a ton of promotions there! Facebook Photo Contest
- No purchase necessary
- Please post your submission in this thread only
- Only one photo per photographer per contest
- Winning photo will be chosen by our staff
- Use whatever you’d like: PS, DSLR, film, etc.
- Post-processing is fine
- Please no copyright infringement
- Please no comments until contest is over, just for simplicity of the contest
- Previous Wide Open Tees contest winners can only win once
- Photos can be taken at any time (old or new photos)
- Photo size – Image must fit in 1024 pixels by 1024 pixels box - Please follow the forum guidelines
- Wide Open Tees reserves the right to change the rules/prizes at any time if necessary.
- Wide Open Tees does NOT take the rights of your photo in any way. We're here to help spread your beautiful photography! The only thing we'll use your photo for is posting it on your spread.
- If you have questions, please PM me. If necessary, I'll add any additional rules to this post. Thanks!
- The photographer with the best photograph wins a shirt from Wide Open Tees and will get a spread on our blog about the photo (camera used, lens used, inspiration, meaning, free exposure, etc.). The winner will also choose the next contest's theme.
- Starts when posted – ends on May 31st at 11:59pm(CST)
- MIKSANG - Here are some resources (http://miksang.com/miksang.html + http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wG4ZuRYBBkQ) for those who want more information on the theme. Remember, we like creativity, so don't worry about specifics too much. We're making this contest a bit longer because we realize it's a more specific theme. Have fun, that's all we ask!