So I looked in the flash section of the manual, but it doesn't say for which flashes the External Speedlight control settings work.
With the 550EX, I get the following items:
- Flash firing: enable or disable
- E-TTL II meter: Evaluative or Average
- Flash sync. speed in Av mode: Auto, 1/200-1/60 sec auto, 1/200 sec. (fixed)
- Clear flash settings
However, I do not get:
- Flash function settings other than FEC (flash mode, zoom, curtain sync, FEB)
- Flash C.Fn settings
- Clear all Speedlite C.Fn's
I take it all of these are available on 600EX-RT, 580EXII, and possibly 430EXII?