Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Equipment Talk' section > Small Compact Digitals by Canon
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15th of April 2012 (Sun)   #1
LowriderS10
Cream of the Crop

Default Share your S100 battery life stats!!

Since many people are wondering what the S100's battery is capable of (it's easily the most disappointing aspect of this otherwise awesome little camera), I thought we could share how long the battery lasts...

On my last charge with my genuine Canon battery, I got about 100 shots and about 5 min of video. I had the GPS on about half the time, and I reviewed most of the pictures I took on the LCD.

Your turn!
LowriderS10 is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off