Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Equipment Talk' section > Small Flash and Studio Lighting
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22nd of April 2006 (Sat)   #1
Billginthekeys
Billy the kid

Default wireless question

okay so i was messing around with my 580EX and a friends 420EX. i had mine set to master and his 420EX on slave in group A chanel 1. i really dont understand, sometimes it would work sometimes it wouldnt. is there a particular range on it. or some certain direction they have to be facing. I couldnt make a pattern about it. sometimes it wouldnt even work three feet from the camera. sometimes it would work from 50.
what the L. just go for it.

Billginthekeys is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off