Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS News & Rumors Other Rumors and Predictions
Thread started 10 Feb 2012 (Friday) 05:45
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

Rest in peace Kodak

djentley
386 posts
Joined Sep 2010
Apr 24, 2012 11:41 as a reply to post 14293092 |  #16

It's simply business. Sad to see a company with so much history go, but history is no substitute for a future. I'm pretty stunned how far they misjudged the DSLR though, surely they could see film was going to sink, and fast?

Unless Kodak was already in dire trouble by 1998 or 2000 I would have thought they had enough capital to take a decent and early punt on the obvious future. Digital.

My 500px.external link I like actionexternal link and volcanoes.external link Dragonsexternal link and templesexternal link are fine, too!
I don't think the Earth revolves around me. It revolves around the Sun, which shines out of my ass.

moose10101
registered smartass
1,567 posts
Joined May 2010
Maryland, USA
Apr 24, 2012 12:49 |  #17

watt100 wrote in post #14293002external link
some of those old brownies are still worth ............... $5

And some are worth $200.

7,748 views & 0 likes for this thread
Rest in peace Kodak
FORUMS News & Rumors Other Rumors and Predictions

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.