Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Forum Feedback' section > Forum Talk
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 5th of May 2012 (Sat)   #1
BigSky

Default Post removal question

Someone on the board was selling an item for which I have some like new accessories. Feeling generous I posted after his post that if someone would purchase his camera that I would give the buyer my accessories. I came back later and found my post had been removed. I can only assume this was a violation of some sort? Is that so? Might there be another reason for removal of such a post? Thanks in advance as I don't wish to violate rules. I was just trying to be helpful and generous.
BigSky is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member
Old 5th of May 2012 (Sat)   #2
Skip Souza

Default Re: Post removal question

This is one of those cases where "No good deed goes unpunished". Of course you are not being punished but your post was essentially off topic. Any post not directly related to the sale by the OP or buying by the poster is subject to deletion.
5DMkII, 7D, 70-300L IS, 24-105L,
"PERSONAL MESSAGING REGARDING SELLING OR BUYING ITEMS WITH MEMBERS WHO HAVE NO POSTS IN FORUMS AND/OR WHO YOU DO NOT KNOW FROM FORUMS IS HEREBY DECLARED STRICTLY STUPID AND YOU WILL GET BURNED."
Skip Souza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th of May 2012 (Sat)   #3
BigSky

Default Re: Post removal question

Thanks for the info Skip.
BigSky is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member